[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watching this series in anticipation for the new season. up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27

watching this series in anticipation for the new season. up to season 2 ep 7.

is everything filler? its a great show and all, but i really don't have time to marathon this all before the new season starts. any recs for "must see" episodes before the new season?

SJ thread too. i didnt know jack was voiced by a black guy
>>
there isn't an ongoing plot
>>
>>90328272

thats the vibe i was getting. aight, ill probably just watch the season 4 finale before the season 5 premiere in that case.
>>
>>90328213
Just watch all of it, weakling.
>>
>>90328313
yeah that's not what you want to do
>>
>>90328313
Season 4 finale is just like any other episode. At least watch Birth of Evil. That's the only episode I can think of that could be considered plot important.

>>90328328
This, though.
>>
>>90328313
Watch it all, Jack.
>>
>>90328213
How do you not remember this? Outside of the pilot, jack and the traveling creatures and birth of evil are the only ones with plot significance. Jack learns to fly and it's ditched the next episode.
>>
Real Question: Would Jack want to stay in the past after killing Aku or would he want to go to the new good future?
>>
>>90328382
,The Guardian and Jack and the Scotsman are probably plot relevant to new season
>>
>>90328430

my first time watching.

>>90328328
>>90328370
>>90328382
>>90328387

i really dont have time to watch all the episoodes before the premiere, but ill watch as much as i can. as it is, i only watch the show on my lunch breaks and before bed if im not too tired.
>>
>watching Jack for the plot

the fuck is wrong with you?

how come the only thing anybody cares about these days is fucking plot?
>>
>>90328213
I also marathoned it all recently and it only starts to hit its stride in s3&4. The best episodes are in those seasons. i you cant be fucke tho just watch episodes woth akus and jacks passed in it and scotts man episodes plus the guardian episode.
>>
>>90328510
I'm rewatching it because, hey, there might be some references they throw in... Plus, it's fucking Samurai Jack, show's a masterpiece...
>>
>>90328510
Because only teenagers use this board and the newer generation of teens are only hard dick about plot for some dumb ass reason. They think anything good has plot.
>>
>>90328213
You are a faggot. Don't even waste your time in SJ. Go back to your fucking anime shit.
My god, you are so dense.
>>
>>90328605
Then WATCH.

ALL OF IT.
>>
>>90328213
Alright OP listen the FUCK up you disgraceful piece of shit.

Watch these episodes starting from S2E7 since that's how far along you are:

- S3E2 - Jack and the Rave
- S3E4 - Jack and the Zombies
- S3E6 - Jack and the Traveling Creatures (You better watch this one, bitch.)
- S3E10 - Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master (Personal favorite all episodes can get rekt.)
- S3E11/12 - The Birth of Evil Part 1 & 2

Moving on.

- S4E1 - Samurai vs Ninja
- S4E5 - The Princess and the Bounty Hunters
- S4E10 - The 4 Seasons of Death

That is all.
>>
>>90330644
Oh shit I forgot S3E5 - Jack in Egypt.

That ones really good too.
>>
>>90328450
He stays and rules which leads to his appearance in the guardian episode
>>
>>90328561
>it only starts to hit its stride in s3&4
This. I was doing other shit like drawing until season 3. From that point almost every ep is great.

Don't skip any episodes that's just retarded. There are still gems in seasons 1 and 2. None of the skip suggestions ITT make sense.
>>
File: THIS.jpg (195KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.jpg
195KB, 500x641px
>>90328328
>>
>>90328213
It's episodic, you doofus.
>>
I hope season 5's serialization doesn't betray the "mini movie" feel each episode has.
>>
>>90331045
Believe in the Genndy.
>>
>>90328510
This. For some reason everyone is obsessed with grander plots and ongoing sagas.

Jack is a show that focuses on one adventure at a time. The only reason the finale will be one big story is because it was planned out as a movie initially, so the story won't fit one or two episodes.
>>
>>90330644
>Not just watching all of it

Filthy pleb
>>
>>90331067
People became obsessed with serialized plots when the internet made it much easier to watch shows from start to finish and not miss every episode. They want to be rewarded for watching every episode instead of just enjoying each episode on their own merit (I'm not saying one is worse than the other).
>>
>>90331077
I've seen all of it I'm just telling OP what he wants to hear. OP will probably not appreciate old references in the new season though.

Regretful.
>>
>>90330644
Four Seasons of Death is objectively the best episode. Winter, specifically.
>>
>>90331655
Fall was my favorite segment.
>>
>>90331655
>>90331684
Spring for me because I want to fuck that flower lady.

But the four seasons of death, to me, is a close second to the monks and the ancient master. The kung fu in that episode...oh man.
>>
>>90328605
You just sound like a bandwagoning faggot to be honest.
>>
>>90328510
Kek. The thought of Genndy rebooting the show with no plot after a decade is making me chuckle a bit.

How pissed would everyone be?
>>
>>90330644
>No The Scotsman Saves Jack
what the fuck is wrong with you, that 2-parter is fantastic

also

>no Jack and the Haunted House
>>
>>90332130
>scotsman
Well, OP has already seen season 2 so I left that out.

>haunted house
I didn't wanna make him wet his pants.
>>
>>90332130
>>90332187
Ah sorry just realized what you mentioned. Yeah that 2 parter was good but OP really only needed to see the first 2 Scotsman episodes.
>>
>>90328213
Kinda sad that this this is the way modern cartoon watchers think
>>
>>90328213
When was this being released now, march 7th?
>>
Sometimes I forget how much of a faggot OP is, but then he goes and makes this thread.
>>
>>90328510
Because plot is what people follow stories for. Everything else is built up around that core.
>>
File: Akuoogly eyes.jpg (37KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
Akuoogly eyes.jpg
37KB, 1052x800px
>also decide to watch Samurai Jack to ready for Season 5
>don't puss out like OP and watch everything

Already almost done, on S4. This series is fantastic. I can't believe I never watched it when it aired on CN, but early memories of it dredge up the impression that I thought it was boring. I must have caught one of the slower episodes on first viewing and let it paint how I thought of it overall.

Outsider impression left me thinking Aku was some silly muppet villain guy but holy shit he's done some terrible things in this series. I sat after a few episodes completely boggled at the cruelty he possesses, especially for a Cartoon Network production.
>>
>>90328508
Have you considered suicide, maybe you can fit that into your nu-male shedule
>>
>>90328213
Here's your plot: Samurai from the Edo period of Japan gets thrown a couple millennia into the future by an evil, slightly comedic, primordial demon.

Now watch every episode. Look at it from Jack's perspective: his only mission is to find a time portal home, and defeat Aku. Everything else that happens along the way just sort of...happens.
>>
OP, no matter who you ask you're always gonna get a different opinion on what the best episodes are. That is so simply because this show basically had no bad episodes and each of them has something you can at least appreciate. Even the more kid friendly humor-centered ones are still enjoyable. Really, just wait out the final season until you've watched all of it. It's worth
>>
>>90333657
>You can run but you cannot hide cause I can smell your BLOOD!
>>
>>90333657

What are your favorite episodes?
>>
>>90330707
Jack's fight with the Minions of Set is fantastic. There's something unnerving about Jack of all people struggling in a fight.
>>
>>90333657

Yeah, Aku is the perfect example of an 'irredeemably evil bad guy'. No real reason to be evil other than taking over the world and making everyone suffer and he knows it, he fully embraces it, but still has fun with it from time to time.
>>
This show sort of reminds me of a cartoon version of Zatoichi only set in the future.
>>
File: 1487030763419.png (270KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487030763419.png
270KB, 800x800px
I watched the whole damn thing recently as well. Very unique pacing, style. Damn nice fight scenes. Near the end the show felt a wee bit like it was going nowhere. It didn't help that even the characters remarked on that frequently. I found it interesting how the show ended on a humorous note though.
>>
I need the (you) reaction image of the little alien girl.
>>
Did anyone else get absolutely terrified by these guys back in the day? Something about their dead robotic voices, the red eyes and how fucking fast and strong they are made me piss my pants when I was a kid
>>
File: latest.png (122KB, 472x343px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
122KB, 472x343px
>>90336851

Woops, wrong image
>>
File: jqAC2RH.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jqAC2RH.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>90336836
>>
>>90336591

Honestly it's easier to pick ones I'm not big on than a favorite episode. There's so many that I like for a rainbow of different reasons.

I could try though. For ones that pop immediately to mind: the one where Jack fights that man who wants a warrior death, the one where he faces Aku in the graveyard, the two where the Scotsman saves Jack, and the one with the minions of Set.
>>
File: alien doggo (you).gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alien doggo (you).gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>90336836
>>
File: That's Nice.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
That's Nice.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>90337332
Thanks buddy.
>>
>>90336591
Not him, but if I had to pick my personal favorites (no order). Tried to stay in a top 10, but honestly 95% of the episodes are god tier. It's one of the best western cartoons out there.

>Jack and the Scotsman
>Aku's Fairy Tales
>Jack and the Spartans
>Jack and the Ultra Robots
>The Good, The Bad, and the Beautiful
>Jack and the Zombies
>Jack in Egypt
>Jack and the Traveling Creatures
>Robo-Samurai vs. Mondo-Bot
>The Scotsman Saves Jack
>>
>>90337602
>Robo-Samurai vs. Mondo-Bot

Underrated episode. The scale of the action in that episode is epic as shit. And the sounds those massive mechs made with each movement highlights the sound design of that series really well.
>>
Are there any Aku pepes or spurdos?
>>
File: 1486473776353.png (181KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
1486473776353.png
181KB, 640x663px
>>90337332
>you will never thank the little alien doggo girl
>>
i like how jack went from a twink jap boi
to a john wick/mad max killing machine
>>
>>90333489
So horribly wrong.

People watch stuff because of characters and everything is built up around it. The focus on plot above all is a sickness.
>>
>>90328508
Or you could just watch it when you can then catch the premiere later. It won't take like 2 years to finish them all so the season will probably still be going when you finish with the older episodes and can you would only have a handful left to catch up on. If you dont have time don't screw yourself by just cherrypicking episodes when there are bound to be many others you would enjoy.
>>
samurai jack is episodic, so you dont need to watch the whole series and if you dont want to here's my list

jack and the traveling creatures
jack and the spartans
jack vs mad jack
jack and the lava monster
jack and the three blind archers
jack and the haunted house
jack and the monks
the princess and the bounty hunters
the scotsman saves jack I&II
seasons of death
take of x-9
>>
>>90331716
The music in that scene was good enough to convince me to purchase the entire series's soundtrack (if they ever put it on sale).
>>
>Not watching every single episode

You don't deserve this show OP.
>>
>>90336594
Struggling? More like running for his life and getting curb stomped every time they caught up with him.
>>
File: akusta.jpg (18KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
akusta.jpg
18KB, 262x192px
>no Aku pepes
I am disappoint.
>>
>>90339869
>not mentioning aku infection
>>
>>90328430

>Jack learns to fly

No! Jump good!

And I dunno, he seems to be able to leap higher than before after that episode, so I wouldn't say they forgot about it. (I suppose he didn't keep up with the brutal cross-training though.)
>>
File: 1457207704051.png (146KB, 425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1457207704051.png
146KB, 425x625px
>>90338389
I really need to make a spurdo
>>
>>90342686
Breddy gud, but I thought the face would be more Aku-y.
>>
The only episode OP needs to watch is Aku Fairytales.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>90338338
I've never been into mechas (that's one of the reasons I was so reluctant to watch Sym Bionic Titan for so long) and this episode, to me, is one of the exponents of that. Despite the huge scale of the fights, I can never really get into them because it's just robots duking it out and not people or just living creatures. I know this can be done right, but Robo-Samurai vs Mondo-Bot doesn't do it very well. The fight consists almost entirely of Jack no selling all of Monbo's attacks and then having a very one sided sword fight that ends fairly quickly.
The best part of the episode for me is Jack running from the mecha, dodging jumping and eventually reaching it. That was the really intense part of the episode for me. Also, because it's the only time we see Jack in a urban environment that resembles our word's.
>>
>>90345076
Unless you know how much of a big threat and how much of a bastard Aku was on season one, most of the fun of Aku's Fairytales is sucked out because you need that first impression to fully enjoy Aku's goofiness while he keeps self inserting into every fable.
>>
>>90345238
>I've never been into mechas
If you haven't watched Megas XLR yet, DO IT NOW. It may just change your opinion on mechas permanently.

Then again, it IS supposed to be a parody, though YMMV on that.
>>
>>90345287
It does ring a bell. I´ll check it out as soon as I´m done with Sym Bionic Titan. Thank you anon!
>>
>>90338338
>Mondo-Bot fires his gun
>The casings fall to ground
>Casings are so large they start crushing cars and cracking concrete

So good
>>
>>90345277
Checked for truth.

Aku is hysterical because of that contrast.
>>
File: 1487175063194.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487175063194.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
Yeah I'm currently re-watching everything too.
It's amazing.

It feels so weird, because I used to watch it on CN when i was like 9 or something, but I had absolutely no memory of it, I only remembered that I fucking loved it.

In hindsight I don't even know exactly why I loved it. I know I love it now but it feels almost like it's not a show for children. Most episodes are very atmospheric, with barely any dialogues and some episodes are very slow. The humor in it is great but it's very subtle. I just can't picture 9-year-old me being into this. Yet it is probably the one show I know I loved when I was young (this and Dexter's Lab).
Honestly I probably loved it for Aku, holy shit he's amazing
>>
>not liking the pointless adventures with basically zero dialogue as jack just sort of travels and adventures for a bit
>>
>>90347530
You forgot all the while he keeps losing strawhats and his clothes keep getting ripped and overall getting scratched to shit
>Tfw he never replaced Scotsman's bagpipes he so wrongfully destroyed
>>
>>90347293
Maybe you liked it because you felt you were walking something made for "grown ups" but it still was accessible to you.
>>
>halfway into season 2
The backgrounds are so goddamn gorgeous
>>
File: AKUUUUUU.jpg (102KB, 1193x900px) Image search: [Google]
AKUUUUUU.jpg
102KB, 1193x900px
>>90347293
The music is phenomenal. Jack and the smackback is one of my favorites because of the pumpy arena music. Or the comedy. The Alice in Wonderland episode when Jack beats the shit out of those people in a dragon costume, whose shadow looked like Aku, is fucking hysterical.

Aku is top tier. Love him for being both hilarious and fucking scary (Zombie episode). He's polite too when he doesn't have to be like the Imakandi episode.

>Yes, yes now please hand him to me.
>No
>What?!
>>
Tyler Bates is going to ruin the new season. Why didn't they get James L. Venable and Paul Dinletir back?
>>
Whatever you do, make sure you watch "Princess and the Bounty Hunters". Somewhere in the middle of S4, I believe. It's a brilliant episode, on par with "Jack and the three blind archers", which you've probably already seen.

Also the "Birth of Evil" episodes in S4, are probably the most important to watch, if you're looking for some plot coherence and explanation.
>>
>>90348295
>>
>>90340620
Fuck off
>>
>>90340710
Ah! I knew I was forgetting one.
>>
File: SJ_BHP.png (912KB, 1446x1077px) Image search: [Google]
SJ_BHP.png
912KB, 1446x1077px
Watched pic related last night
>villains perspective
>multiple art styles
>bara wife
>zero Jack dialog
>that fucking ending

10/10

Don't think I saw that one back in the day. (or any of season 4)
Gonna watch The 4 seasons of Death tonight
I hope it holds up to the hype.

Bounty Hunter Princess Season 5 PLEASE! :_:
>>
I watched some episodes but for me Samurai Jack is the kind of show that would work better with an ongoing plot. I don't feel the need to watch the other episodes because I know they won't have any meaning in the overall story.
>>
>>90352778
Season 5 will be right up your alley then, cause its basically finishing the story that was started episode 1.
>>
File: 1486416953587.jpg (116KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
1486416953587.jpg
116KB, 720x551px
All these lists suck. Here's mine.

Must watch:

S1
>The Beginning
>The First Fight
>Jack and the Warrior Woman
>Jack and the Three Blind Archers
>Jack versus Mad Jack
>Jack and the Scotsman

S2
>Jack Learns To Jump Good
>Jack and the Scotsman Part 2
>Jack and the Ultra-robots
>Jack Remembers the Past

S3
>Jack in Egypt
>Jack and the Travelling Creatures
>Jack and the Swamp Monster
>Jack The Monks and the Ancient Master's Son
>The Birth of Evil Part 1 and 2

S4
>The Aku Infection
>The Scotsman Saves Jack part 1 and 2
>Jack versus Aku
>The 4 Seasons of Death
>Young Jack in Africa
>Jack and the Baby

Nonessential, but you should really watch (in order of importants)
>The Princess and the Bounty Hunters
>Tale of X9
>Jack and the Haunted House
>Samurai versus Ninja
>Jack and the Spartans
>Jack and the Zombies
>the Good The Bad and The Beautiful

This list the list.
Fucking fight me
>>
im college student with a job and I watched the whole thing in like a week. it's easy bitch
>>
GO
KILL
THE SAMURAI
>>
>>90353667
>Leave now and live, or stay and face your destiny.
>OUR DESTINY IS YOUR DEATH
>Very well!
They did a great job on setting the mood without spoiling too much.
>>
>>90328508
>i really dont have time to watch all the episoodes before the premiere, but ill watch as much as i can. as it is, i only watch the show on my lunch breaks and before bed if im not too tired.
This is not the show for you then. Don't bother.
>>
File: AGU.jpg (172KB, 500x1381px) Image search: [Google]
AGU.jpg
172KB, 500x1381px
>>90338389
hehe seasen 5 looks bretty gud xDDD
>>
>>90354131
Breddy gud Xddd
>>
>all these plebs saying that some episodes don't matter because they don't have an overarching plot

That's not the point of these episodes. They are stories that deal with Jack's time with the future. His interactions with a land ravaged by Aku. Sure season 5 will conclude things but, it might just lose the magic of the earlier seasons. Which was one adventure to the next
>>
>>90354131
>Blud
ow de ede :DDD
>>
File: Smug Aku.png (93KB, 704x752px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Aku.png
93KB, 704x752px
For me, the whole, arrow absorption and then firing back is the OG Aku moment. It was just so goddamn slick:

https://youtu.be/7fWL31RGbYY?t=131
>>
File: Aku happy to stabby.png (97KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
Aku happy to stabby.png
97KB, 480x386px
>>90355415
The most OG moment for me was when he used Jack's sword against him and didn't even hesitate to stab him, even if it didn't work.
>>
>>90333489
>he says about a show acclaimed for its animation and action
>>
>>90354131

A masterwork.
>>
File: Gordon Blank stare.png (109KB, 246x245px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Blank stare.png
109KB, 246x245px
>>90328213
>is everything filler?
>>
>>90355415
>>90355812
Is there a better cartoon villain?
>Incredibly powerful.
>Evil to the point of stupidity due to desire to control everything.
>When he doesn't fuck around HE DOESN'T FUCKING FUCK AROUND
>Shapeshifter that actually uses shapes other than animals, like giant foggy blobs or writhing masses.
>Still incredibly comedic when the opportunity presents itself.
Also Mako God tier actor. ;_;
>>
What is Aku?
A tree?
A demon?
A dragon?
A living slime?
>>
>>90352493
>this episode and the xj9 episode protraying jack as a cold blooded killer

I love it. Jack gives zero fucks except when he found the picture of the dog the robot was carying.

Other than that he straight up murdered the bounty hunters
>>
>>90356003
Space demon and world renown asshile
>>
>>90356003
The great and immortal Aku is many things.
But "alien treedog person" probably best describes his physical appearance.
>>
>>90353492
Yeah you just mentioned everything that I mentioned except for seasons 1 & 2.
>>
>>90356003
He is the master of masters.
>>
I wonder if Season 5 is successful, they'll remaster the original seasons. They sometimes look rough on Hulu, especially the reds.
>>
>>90358116
It should be upscaled by the same guys who upscaled ATLA.
>>
File: 1488183889333.png (28KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488183889333.png
28KB, 550x400px
>>90356261
Sweet thing...
>>
>>90356003
A meme.
>>
>>90356003
A demigod.

Hes a fragment of some greater primordial evil that took three divine beings to bring down
>>
>>90358926
Speaking of which, why didnt those gods come back and finish the job instead of going out of their way to make a special sword and letting humans deal with it?
I mean, that one little fragment has conquered a sizeable portion of the galaxy and they still do jack shit about it.
>>
>>90358961
Because humans are the ones that woke him up, they caused the problem, they can fix it.

Hell they gave humanity the tool to fucking fix it and they still havent done it in thousands of years.
>>
>>90358961
Ever seen The Immortals? The Gods mustn't interfere with human affairs.

Yeah I know Ra helped out Jack in Egypt but that doesn't count.
>>
>>90328213
>purely episodic series
>is everything filler?

Why the fuck are there so many retards who want to watch the new series?
>>
>>90355931
RIP Mako. Nevar furget.
F
>>
>>90359511
Respectful check
>>
>>90328508
Continuity is very loose, but basic plot is that Jack is the son of Chinese Emperor and is sent out as a kid to master all martial arts and then come back as a man and kill Aku, with his magic sword. Origin-wise Aku is the remnants of a cosmic being that had been defeated long ago. As the remnants landed on earth Aku was born and began feeding on animals and grew stronger.

That's the jist of it. You're welcome
>>
>>90328272

It's pretty subtle, but there are hints of story here and there throughout the episodes. Basically, long ago, in a distant land, Aku, a shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose him. Before the final blow was struck, Aku tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where Aku's evil is law. Now, the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
>>
File: Bite the pillow foolish samurai.jpg (98KB, 1186x898px) Image search: [Google]
Bite the pillow foolish samurai.jpg
98KB, 1186x898px
>>90355812
That fucking face though
>>
>>90355812
>>90361998
That was a really weird and abrupt way to end an otherwise tense episode.
>>
>>90356003
>What is Aku?

Primordial darkness slime in the shape of a burnt tree with an oni face.
>>
>>90328430
He uses it later against the scotsman, you'd know that if you'd watched the whole thing.
>>
>>90342063
/fit/ wishes they could do that kind of cross-training.
>>
>>90352493
season 5 takes place 50 years later. You sure you still want her to come back?
>>
>>90354131
fug :DDDD
>>
>>90355812
>Oh samurai, where are you samurai...You can run but you cannot hide for I CAN SMELL YOUR BLOOD
>>
>>90328213
Oh, shit.
It was 50 years, not 15.
Damn you english.
>>
>>90330644
>That is all.
You dense piece of fuck.
>Scotsman
>Jump Good
>Three Archers
>Ultrabots
>>
File: 1487025485323.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
1487025485323.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>90356003
He is the Master of Masters, the Shogun of Sorrow, The Shape Shifting Master of Evil.
But you, you may call him... Aku
>>
>>90345238
Dude, I absolutely cannot wait for the shitstorm about to erupt once massive-hyped Jack finishes its run and over 4,000,000 people from watching its trailer starts eyeing on Sym-Bionic Titan right afterwards.
>>
Marathoning the series and Jack's Sandals is incredibly depressing with the context of Season 5
>>
Apparently, the UK's getting Samurai Jack 5 days after the US airdate. At least all is not lost.
>>
File: IMG_2045.png (123KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.png
123KB, 500x489px
>>
Leak when?
>>
Oh god I feel like an old fan to an band that just been "discovered" by the general public and all the "new fans" are stupid fucks

Op you stupid fuck the "plot" of Samurai Jack is Samurai goes on an Adventure meeting all kinds of people. Also watch the whole damn thing from season one. Goddamn you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1488404736971.png (146KB, 425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1488404736971.png
146KB, 425x625px
>>90342938
fixed
>>
>>90371423
Thanks m8
>>
>>90330644
>No Tale of X9
HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT LULU (sweet thing)
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>90371479
>Take care of Lulu....
>Sweet thing.
>>
File: 1471482459361.jpg (32KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471482459361.jpg
32KB, 720x720px
>>90361489
>son of Chinese Emperor
>Chinese
>Samurai Jack
>>
>>90336883
Oh yeah, that episode is the only one I actually remember from back when I watched it when it aired.

I was re-watching it a week ago, and I got to the part where those guys showed up, and I just went "Oh fuck, it's THAT episode!"
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.