[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh my god what am I gonna do now!?" weeeeeeeee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: copier woman.jpg (74KB, 625x459px) Image search: [Google]
copier woman.jpg
74KB, 625x459px
>"Oh my god what am I gonna do now!?"

weeeeeeeee WEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I would do the same
cause fukit what else would you do
>>
>>90323599
What is going on here? What is the source?

Did she just kill a bunch of people, get horny, and photocopy her butt
>>
>>90323599
Are photo copiers even still a thing?
I would imagine most offices these days just email or text everything or use store files on the cloud.
>>
>>90326604
Sometimes, paperwork has to be scanned and emailed when the fax machine doesn't work.
>>
>>90326675
>when the fax machine doesn't work.
>fax machine
>>
>>90325938
Drawn Together
Some of the cast stormed Entertainment weekly's office after a bad review of the show. She was the only survivor.
>>
>>90325938
It's from an episode of Drawn Together called "Xandir and Tim sitting in a tree".

The sub-plot of the episode revolves around some of the housemates learning that Entertainment Weekly gave the show an F (Which was a thing that actually happened and the creators were petty about it). This leads one of them (Spanky) to go through a bit of a crisis because as the character with the most toilet humor riddled personality the blame for the show's low grade is placed on him. Eventually though they end up reuniting and going to the EW offices where they brutally murder a ton of the staff while looking for whoever's in charge. Eventually they make it to the receptionist and they reveal they actually have an appointment to see the TV reviewer. When the receptionist leaves she goes out into the main office and sees everyone is dead, prompting the "What am I gonna do!?" line and then it just cuts to her sitting on the photocopier going "WHEEEEEEEEEEE!" while prints of her ass fly out.
>>
>>90326745
Surprisingly widely used, even these days.
Especially in Japan, where despite having so much tech, they're afraid of new things.
>>
>>90326604
Most photocopiers also function as scanners now.
Also pretty much any company that's regulated in anyway has to keep the original signed paper copies of documents for 7+ years as well as digital copies.
>>
>>90326604
In fairness, that image is from a show that aired in 2005
>>
>>90326604
Most official reports still have to be submitted in physical form (and signed for, etc.)
>>
>>90326745
Fax is way faster than scanning and attaching as an e-mail. Plus some machines will give you confirmation receipts when they successfully transfer.
>>
>>90327034
>pretty much any company that's regulated in anyway has to keep the original signed paper copies of documents

This. It's poor form to have everything in electronic form. Especially for industries like banking, finance, healthcare...anything that has a lot of legal liability or the possibility of angry customers, etc.
>>
>>90327440
Plus, it's concurrent so when you send one, you know they've been physically received.
>>
>>90327483

Like what happed with Archie Comics?
>>
>>90323599
Jesus the back ground girls were way too hot and cute
>>
File: Scroto.png (591KB, 858x645px) Image search: [Google]
Scroto.png
591KB, 858x645px
>>90323599
"SO LONG, CAPTAIN HERO!
And thanks for the clean balls! AH-HAHAHA!"
>>
Anyone have a good episode guide for Drawn Together?
>>
>>90328081
I didn't really like this show, I seriously think it's stupid as fuck, I just really like the racist jokes of it.
>>
SILENT PREDATOR OF THE DEEP MY ASS
>>
>>90328113
It's a guilty pleasure. The sort of thing I would have on in the background just because I could suddenly look at it and there would be a quick gag that required zero pretext.
>>
File: hero-shield.gif (198KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
hero-shield.gif
198KB, 267x200px
>>90323599
Activate: HERO SHIELD!
>>
>>90328100
All of them
>>
>>90328100
Every episode
>>
>>90329906
>>90329983
Not the clip show episodes though.
>>
>>90326604
i smell an anon that got cucked out of all possible employment
>>
>>90326604
Most schools still have them for paper assignments to give to kids.
>>
>>90327034
>pretty much any company that's regulated in anyway has to keep the original signed paper copies of documents for 7+ years as well as digital copies

If the document is originally digital there are state and federal retention schedules.

>>90327440
>Fax is way faster than scanning and attaching as an e-mail
At this point most large institutions receive faxes digitally, not as thermoprinted slips of paper. And why not, most of the internal formats fax uses are PCX/TIFF variants.
>>
>>90326604
>>90326745
>never been employed
>>
File: HAPPY HAPPY JOY.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPY HAPPY JOY.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>90323599
>*Spongebob rip-off theme song*
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>90326604
>>90326745
You two have never held a real job.
>>
>>90328081
YOUR BALLS ARE CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN
>>
>>90328081
What a strange, strange villain.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.