[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /co/, I heard that if you worship Shuma-Gorath and help bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: shuma gorath.jpg (323KB, 1560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shuma gorath.jpg
323KB, 1560x1600px
Hi /co/, I heard that if you worship Shuma-Gorath and help bring his physical form into our realm, he would grant you an immortal undying body and other wonderful gifts. So lets work together and bring Shuma-Gorath into our realm okay /co/?
>>
>>90322331
How many tentacles does he have?
>>
>>90322402

more than enough for his worshippers
>>
File: 1486635632331.png (409KB, 499x565px) Image search: [Google]
1486635632331.png
409KB, 499x565px
>>90322331
"What could POSSIBLY go wrong?"
>>
File: Strange.jpg (43KB, 411x645px) Image search: [Google]
Strange.jpg
43KB, 411x645px
>>90322331
>It's a Strange has to go Japan to stop tentacle fetishists from summoning Shuma-Gorath into our dimensiĆ³n episode.
>>
>>90322331
I don't care about all that shit. Will he let me fuck his anus hole?
>>
>>90322331
>he
>>
>>90322425
Then sign me up.
>>
>>90322331
If he'll just kill me as quickly and painlessly as possible, and then completely obliterate my soul (assuming souls exist), I'm in. I'm not overly fond of humanity, and I don't mind leaving you all at the mercy of a Great Old One as long as he grants me a quick and merciful death.
>>
>>90322331
What type of wonderful gifts? Will I get cake?
>>
File: We are many and we are one.png (635KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
We are many and we are one.png
635KB, 1024x985px
>>90322331
It's not that we worship the being, we simply understand its true power.

Just because you have an intimate knowledge of an entity doesn't mean you worship it, it just means that you, yourself are a creature worthy enough to possess full knowledge of said entity.

Take for instance that pathetic Dr Strange, if he would only understand the entirety of my being, would he allow me to enter his dimension to become one with the Absolution of Shuma-Gorath.
>>
Give me access to the Fruit Snack dimension. Don't pretend it doesn't exist, I have seen it myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.