[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw it, ask me anything. if you want to There is legit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Logan.jpg (270KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Logan.jpg
270KB, 1000x563px
Just saw it, ask me anything.

if you want to

There is legit no post credits scene.
>>
Is Kitty in it?
>>
>>90321817
Why was there no post-credits scene?
>>
>>90322009
No. Only returning cast are Stewart and Jackman.
>>90322010
I can't answer for sure, but the movie's ending is a definitive ending - a coda would have felt wrong.
>>
>>90322087
Who dies?
>>
>>90322138
Do you really want to know?
>>
Guys, spoiling this movie for you (on request or not) isn't as fun as I'd hoped. No shill, but it's a worthy pay off to a couple of characters who have been around a long time. Treat yourself and go see it in a cinema.

Night.
>>
>>90322010
Because it didn't fit the story being told.

The entire thing was a swan song and farewell to Wolvering, Prof X and this iteration of the X-men. Sticking a scene on the end with Deadpool or something like that would have been totally out of place and damaged the end of the movie
>>
The only question that matters: Is it good? And I don't mean by cape movie standards, i just wanna know if it's a good film.
>>
>>90322393
It's great. I loved every moment of it. Good performances, dark, gritty, bloody, and emotional at times
>>
>>90322393
Amazing film. Missing it in Cinemas is a mistake.
>>
I'm about to go to bed but may as well post some spoilers for those interested. I recommend seeing the movie though, i'm tired and may be slightly off

>Wolverine is old and working as a limo driver, trying to pay for a yacht for him and Xavier to live out their days at see
>Calliban lives with him, who helped the government track down the remaining mutants and slaughter them
>Government put chemicals in food/water supply to stop mutants being born
>Decided to start using DNA of mutants including Wolverine to breed their own mutants as soldiers
>Xavier has some kind of degenerative brain disease and alzheimers
>He has seizures, one of which killed the remaining X-men and every civilian in the area
>Logan is slowly dying as his regeneration abilities fade and the adamantium poisoning takes hold

>>
>>90322689
All of this is mentioned in pre-release materials and interviews.
>>
File: FROGS.gif (797KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
FROGS.gif
797KB, 200x150px
>>90322689
>Government put chemicals in food/water supply
>mfw
>>
>>90324149
first we turn the mutants sterile

then we turn the friggin frogs gay
>>
File: Caliban.jpg (185KB, 512x542px) Image search: [Google]
Caliban.jpg
185KB, 512x542px
So I was down in the sewers the other day and there was this pale thing. Not 'avin a go or anything but, y'know Steve. You two could be brothers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.