[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Winter Solider has Abed >Civil War has the Dean. >Troy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Avengers_Infinity_War_logo_001.jpg (147KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Infinity_War_logo_001.jpg
147KB, 1600x800px
>Winter Solider has Abed
>Civil War has the Dean.
>Troy is appearing in Homecoming

What Community cameo will the Russo's stick in Infinity War?
>>
>>90320978
Thanos will tell Britta she's the worst
>>
>>90320978
Chevy Chase as The Gardener.
>>
File: Human_Being.jpg (130KB, 803x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Being.jpg
130KB, 803x1121px
>>90320978
>Greendale Human Being gets the Infinity Gauntlet
God help us all
>>
Donald Glover's Derrick Comedy buddy was also in Winter Soldier as the Apple store worker. He had small appearances on Community.
>>
>>90320978
>Infinity War is being directed by the Russos

This is why I'm not that interested in it.

I enjoyed Winter Soldier and the parts of Civil War that were focused on Cap, but the guys aren't very good at nailing the visual element of comic books. I can't see them playing well with the weirder shit that comes with the territory of Infinity War.

I have to wonder why the airport fight in Civil War was so well received, honestly. It was fun but it had a really dull visual profile. BvS was a shocking film but visually it was all there. Even the non-action scenes in BvS are more striking to look at than anything in Civil War.
>>
>>90324031
>I have to wonder why the airport fight in Civil War was so well received, honestly.

Mainly because of the two insect men.
>>
>>90324418
>>90324031
I like superhero fights.

Also,

>just like clockwork
>>
>>90323877
Fuck, I didn't recognize him. Also, isn't Glover gonna be in the animated Spidey movie, not Homecoming?
>>
>>90320978
Media montage of various news outlets reporting including Talk Soup hosted by Jeff still.
>>
Everybpdy gets Changed at the end
>>
>>90325686
He's in homecoming as the tinkerer
>>
>>90324031

They're using new cameras, so there's hope on the visual front.
>>
File: barry lyndon opening.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
barry lyndon opening.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>>90327942
Yeah, but that won't solve issues of visual composition.

Look at this frame from the opening of Barry Lyndon. This is a film made in the early 70's, with the cameras of that time period. I can't think of anything the Russos have done with the care of lighting, or colour, or mise en scene, that even matches half of that which has gone into this shot. It looks like a goddamn painting. Civil War, in contrast, generally looks flat. It's a fun film to watch but take a frame from any scene of it and you won't get that same visual dynamism you get here.

As an aside, if you haven't seen it please watch Barry Lyndon, it's Kubrick's most underrated film.
>>
>>90320978
Magnitude

Pop
Pop
>>
>>90320978
Starburns as a Skrull
>>
>>90328421
My biggest concern is they don't have the visual flair to pull off the craziness of Infinity War.

They are great at street level Captain America stuff, but seemed much more shaky with Vision and Wanda.

I think Joe and Anthony are great at character development and characterization, but they are not imaginative visual types.

I have no doubt they will handle the characters well, but it's the visual aspect that worries me.
>>
>>90320978
Brie Larson's Carol Danvers first appearance will be her fucking Alison Brie with a strap-on.
>>
File: 004SPT_Joel_McHale_001.jpg (56KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
004SPT_Joel_McHale_001.jpg
56KB, 720x540px
He returns as the bank employee.
>>
>>90328721
Ha i forgot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.