[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supposedly a big character is going to die in The Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: TWD.jpg (114KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
TWD.jpg
114KB, 600x923px
Supposedly a big character is going to die in The Walking Dead tomorrow, any bets on who? My money on Eugene since it seems like they are setting up his death this volume but who knows.
>>
>>90318644
Negan
>>
>>90319078
This. He will probably try to talk the Saviors down as their "true" leader and that bitch Sheri guts him.

That or Sheri kills Dwight.
>>
>>90319078

Probably will be Negan with the way Kirkman is wrapping up his story lately. Would also be pure pottery if The Saviors killed him in the most dramatic way similar to how they originally appeared and he killed Glenn. Eugine is my second choice since Siddiq and Annie now know or at least will be hinted to discover Ohio and Stephanie via the radio, thus making Eugene useless. His whole character has been keeping people in the dark from things and making himself profit because of it.
>>
>>90319098

>Sheri kills Dwight
Dwight is on next month's cover but then again, Kirkman has shown characters who died on previous issues alive on the next cover before so who knows. It doesn't look like The Saviors attack last long though going by #166's cover.

If Negan does die tomorrow how much will this impact the franchise? I feel like he's one of the untouchables.
>>
>Comics tagline is "Opportunity"

Definitely Negan they are killing tomorrow.
>>
File: 14746511345687.jpg (68KB, 414x498px) Image search: [Google]
14746511345687.jpg
68KB, 414x498px
Press F to pay your respects
>>
File: Oh_well.png (976KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_well.png
976KB, 600x799px
>>90322173
Welp.
>>
>>90322173

So Andrea dies?
>>
>>90323408
Find out next month
>>
>>90322173

F

Did Beta gut her like a fish?
>>
>>90323438

Never mind. Released it was a bullet hole or bite mark, looks more like a bullet hole though.
>>
>>90322173
she doesn't die in the most recent solicits it's "andrea and rick have a decision to make"
>>
File: andrea.png (212KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
andrea.png
212KB, 329x500px
>>90322173
>>90325458

Issue 167

"A Certain Doom"

"Is it possible, could it be, that the inevitable can somehow be… avoided? Rick and Andrea have a tough decision to make."

So she's alive until at least issue 167. maybe the decision to make is to kill her or not or see if she survives or some shit
>>
>>90325578

She could go into a coma of sorts and Rick might be faced with pulling the plug on her. How many times is this now friendly fire is how someone died?
>>
Rip rick.
>>
Negan is too fucking entertaining to kill at this point, there are far more earth-shattering deaths he can make with huge characters who really haven't done a fuck of a lot in like two years, like Michonne or Jesus
>>
>>90325795
Nah Rick will die in 180 and it will be Carl and Negan's wild ride til 200 when it will end.
>>
>>90322173
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>90319269
No, I think Negan's fianally starting to heal from what originally fucked him up. Luceille was either his wife or daughter and he had to kill her with that bat.
His journey will end when he truly regrets the things he has done and he will apologize to Maggie for killing Glenn...and she'll show him in the face without a word, turn around and continue her day like nothing happened. Then she'll cry later when nobody's looking.
>>
>>90323632
My money would be in the bite mark.

>>90325578
>"Is it possible, could it be, that the inevitable can somehow be… avoided? Rick and Andrea have a tough decision to make."
>Shot to the head or not?
>>
>>90325578
Wouldn't put it past Kirkman to kill domeone this issue and then Andrea next.
>>
Bump for storytime. Can't wait for Nothing Happens Issue Whatever.
>>
>>90327725
>Luceille was either his wife or daughter and he had to kill her with that bat.
It was his wife, she died and he wasn't even capable of killing her reanimated corpse himself and had to ask someone else to do it.
>>
>in the comic Sherry is a selfish, opportunistic cunt who does whatever she can to ensure she has a good life without any real effort on her part
>in the show she's portrayed as being selfless and makes huge sacrifices to protect her sister, Dwight, and later, Daryl

Ain't that something.
>>
>>90332191
show needs the sjw audience
>>
>>90332228
Were SJW's not a thing when they made Andrea into a huge bitch who was also a stupid idiot?
>>
Well...

Nothing fucking happened... again.
>>
Bump.
INB4 no one dies today
Kekman and his shenanigans never fail to amaze.
>>
>>90325578
>thinking Andrea'll die
>implying she isn't pregnant
>only thing that'll die is the baby in the womb
I DON'T WANT KIRKMAN WILD RIDE TO EVER END.
>>
>>90322173
It'll turn out to be a gunshot wound, and they kill someone else.
>>
>>90325961
It'll be Rick.

He'll continue the Walking Dead with Carl as protagonist, Michonne as his one true waifu and his collective harem, Negan as a surogate father, and Jesus as the gay Uncle.
>>
>>90322173
>the horse been shot dead
F
>>
Just read it. Not a bad issue, nice set up with the radio though. Very curious where that is going to lead to. The Whisperer War was disappointing as hell but I'm liking the follow up volume so far.
>>
F
>>
>>90334423

I'm going to say bite, considering Negan's comments at the start of the issue about how people who aren't retarded would know the rules by now and how to avoid them.

When was the last time we saw someone got bit and turned anyway?
>>
>>90336171
Technically Gabriel if his brain was intact. Seems to have more to do with no more individual roamers and only herds showing up.
>>
>>90336933

I doubt there was enough time for even Gabriel to turn when he was being eating since they came at him like a plague of locusts.

So how do you reckon the rest of the events of this arc will play out? I can see Eugine letting people know about Stephanie and Ohio to lighting the mood and moral as they all worry about Andrea dying.

Problem is if Stephanie would want to keep communicating considering she didn't exactly hear it was Eugene on the end but he could tell everyone and not tell Stephanie he let people know about Ohio.
>>
>>90337299
Until someone story times this issue, I'm behind, but I've been thinking Negan might take over the saviors again, and the next arc will be about how factions with major differences in distance start working together.
>>
>>90337497

Seems like they are setting up communities to be fractured and lead to a potential civil war of sorts since Negan being free might potentially kick off all of that. You also have that slimy bastard Zachary playing Wormtongue or at least attempting to William but he might just fuck off from The Kingdom, go and join the newly rebuilt Hilltop and poison Maggie's thoughts.
>>
>>90318644
Where is the storytime?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.