[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J G6f5_37tg Well, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: beauty_gaston.jpg (187KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
beauty_gaston.jpg
187KB, 700x350px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JG6f5_37tg

Well, that was slightly homosexual.
>>
The original was "slightly homosexual." This one is just plain effeminate.
>>
Is that... whatshisface from the Hobbit movies? The guy who plays Brand?
>>
>>90316464
I honestly think Luke Evans would make a great Tony Stark if RDJ ever decides to retire from the role.
>>
File: mr miyazaki.jpg (83KB, 468x576px) Image search: [Google]
mr miyazaki.jpg
83KB, 468x576px
>they actually made a shot for shot remake of the cartoon like the nostalgic dummies on the internet said they should have with Cinderella
>there's still no reviews that have been released yet
>>
>>90316563
Luke Evans , yes he was also Dracula and the bad guy in Fast and the Furious 6
>>
We could've had it all
>>
File: 1436153524346.png (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436153524346.png
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>90316464
He needs to try blowing his head off
>>
>>90316464
>Cgi in the film
>Not making Gaston buff as fuck like in the original with special effects
why
>>
>>90316464
Could they not find one guy who was bulkier than him? He's just a pretty boy.
Not the actor's fault, but bad casting decision. There has to be SOMEONE who is huge and physically fit that can also sing.
>>
>>90317144
It's not shot-for-shot.
>>
>>90316464
Slightly?
>>
>>90318816
The Rock?
>>
File: Luke-Evans.jpg (836KB, 774x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Luke-Evans.jpg
836KB, 774x1000px
>>90318816
Luke Evans is a great, beautiful actor who can sing. I think the fact that he's slimmer than the animated Gaston should be overlooked. Think of how much worse it could have been.
>>
He's not really intimidating with that voice.
>>
>>90317144
You don't even know what "shot-for-shot" means. I'm kinda baffled at why somebody would say this desu
>>
>>90319148
Having a guy that looks like him singing about eating dozens of eggs every day just doesn't work.
>>
>>90316464
I honestly would've taken CGI muscles and someone to dub him over
>>
>>90319148
But how good is he at expectorating?
>>
>>90316464
needs more eggs
>>
>>90316464
>No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's
>i mean except this guy whom i'm literally touching right now
>and possibly these other guys over here, i'd have to measure
They could have at least changed the lyrics to something that matches the casting.
>>
>>90319148
Could he not just hit the gym in preparation for the role? All the guys playing superheroes do it.
>>
>>90316464
The only thing wrong with him is the voice. He looks perfectly fine.
>>
>>90316464
Why are the instruments so much louder than the voices?

Good god.
>>
>>90316464
Could you please, please keep the shilling to /tv/.
>>
>>90319643
He swallows, so...
>>
Spoiler alert: Le Fou is a rabid fanboy of Gaston until the scene where the living furniture fights Gaston's mob, at which point Le Fou is trapped under a dresser and calls to Gaston to help, who abandons him in order to hunt the Beast. Distraught and angered at this betrayal, he saves Mrs. Potts as she falls and leaves Gaston to his own fate.
Also, Gaston's fate is to fall from the castle after shooting the Beast in midair after The Beast sees Belle and jumps from one landing to hers after letting Gaston go free. Oh, and then there's a scare where Cogsworth almost dies when everybody thinks the Beast is dead.
>>
>>90316464
>slightly homosexual
>"No one's dick is as incredibly thick as Gaston's"
>slightly
>>
>>90322522
>>"No one's dick is as incredibly thick as Gaston's"
That's not homosexual, it's a statement of fact.
>>
Man this feel like a play. They even act like there waiting for there line and queue.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.