[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this may not be a popular opinion, but he was my Superman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3809295-1.jpg (757KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3809295-1.jpg
757KB, 1249x1920px
I know this may not be a popular opinion, but he was my Superman, /co/. The one that got me into Superman. I'm going to miss him.

But if there is one good thing about this, he got something most comic characters don't: an ending. We got to see him from his beginning (written by Morrison, no less) to his death.

I hope they let him stay dead and don't retcon him evil.

So far, dadClark has been nice.
>>
Hw was good under Morrison and Pak. This is what I can say about him.
>>
He was always fine. For as long as I can remember, Superman has been the dad of the DCU. It was nice to take a step back and try to have him earn that reputation from scratch.
>>
>>90316322
Honestly don't care for Superbro nor Superdad. Superlex will forever be my Superman despite the fact that DC might kill him off and replace him with an evil Lex because status quo!
>>
>>90316322
He is coming back to life to merge with superdad to get canceled out and superdads history qausi restored.
>>
>>90316694
He already ditched the Superlex identity.
>>
>>90316788
Did he? Or just the cape?
>>
>>90316788
Doesn't matter, he is still Superman in my heart.
>>
>>90316694
>status quo!
>They might kill off superboy and split up superdad
FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>90316806
Just the cape. He's still seen on covers of trinity with his armor.
>>
he was mine too OP.
>>
>>90316322
He deserved better than what he got. RIP Superbro
>>
>>90316322
So hang on, help me out here guys, is this the one who lost his powers to Lois?

And Superdad is the one from Convergence whose kid is presently having adventures with Damien Wayne?
>>
>>90316322
>he got something most comic characters don't

sorry to disappoint you, but they will resurrect him at some point, for certain, and keep fucking with him
>>
>>90316322
Agreed. I like having Superdad back, but I would love to see the two of them back on the regular. Might be hard to manage but maybe have Superbro join the multiversity league?
>>
>>90318765
Well, Lois and Lana both got some of that power, bit isn't entirely clear what happened at his death
Yes to the other q
>>
>>90320637
Nah. They're gonna fuse him with Superdad and then he's going to be forgotten forever. Which sucks but it's whats gonna happen.
>>
>>90316322
>I hope they let him stay dead and don't retcon him evil.

Same. I'm really digging Superdad, but I don't want them to shit all over Superbro to make Superdad better. Superbro died a hero, and due to Norrin Radical posting all the Superman stuff leading up to Reborn it made me cry reading Superbro's death.

Also, like you saw how close he was with Diana and Bruce. There's no reason why they'd be so close with some retconned evil guy.
>>
Morrison actually managed to fit in his ending as well. Everything that followed after Morrison was garbage. Even Pak's run just okay. Johns was just as bland as his first run on action comics was. Morrison seems like the only person who can write an actually good Superman run.
>>
>>90316322
It's okay anon, he is actually Superboy Prime.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.