[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very much intrigued by the nature of host-symbiote relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Symbiotes_(Earth-616).jpg (836KB, 2560x1915px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiotes_(Earth-616).jpg
836KB, 2560x1915px
I'm very much intrigued by the nature of host-symbiote relationship.
Can you ask your symbiote to take the shape of a hot girl and have sex with it? Symbiotes feed on adrenaline, don't they? So that would benefit both sides.
It's a shame more sides of such relationships weren't showcased in the comics.
>>
I thought symbiotes could only take the shape of the current host?
>>
>>90311500
Well, symbiotes can grow solid weapons or tentacles on them, right? And these clearly are not parts of the host.
>>
>>90311441
I think it would fly off and bring a female host for that.
>>
>>90311985
>fly off
>>
>>90311500
Where the fuck did you get that idea? They can shapeshift into just about anything they want.
>>
>>90312124
Have you ever seen how fast a symbiote detaches from something?
>>
>>90311441
Why would you want to have it separate for sex

Anon, it's the warmest tightest pussy you've ever had at all times and it wants you pleased

You want it tickling your balls, it's doing it

You want it in the back door it's in there

You don't even need to thrust
>>
Is it possible to get a symbiote that cares about you beyond just being a host
>>
>>90312530
in some of the new Venom comics (by Benis, I believe) the symbiotes were revealed to be good, and the Venom one was just a dick, and so everyone who originated from it turrned out a dicks; but symbiotes are actually very nice, according to Benis
>>
File: Antivenom.jpg (31KB, 258x388px) Image search: [Google]
Antivenom.jpg
31KB, 258x388px
Is Anti-Venom a symbiote? As a fictional substance, it's my favourite. It's a shame they got rid of it. Every time I saw it, it gave me a very special feeling. It was so white and perfect. Like snow. Like ice cream. Whenever I saw it, I had an urge to tear a piece away and spread it all over my body so that I would feel healthy and clean. I wonder how it would taste. They really shouldn've kept it.
>>
this is an important topic tho
>>
bumping this one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.