[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Frank ever Franked a kid before? I know he has a rule about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Punisher Wolverine.jpg (161KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Wolverine.jpg
161KB, 640x536px
Has Frank ever Franked a kid before?
I know he has a rule about only punishing the guilty and that he does his best to protect the innocent whenever they're in the line of fire.
I'm just wondering if he's ever punished a guilty kid. Murderer, drug mule, gun runner, whatever.
>>
>>90305702
He would. If the kid was a murderer.
>>
>>90305702

Sort of. I remember a scene where some drug running gang was hunting him in the woods at night, opening fire on him. He fired back, mowed them down, and then upon investigation found that one of the shooters was like a thirteen year old kid that the gang had enlisted. He was furious with the gang leadership for putting the kid into the line of fire like that.
>>
>>90305728
I can't help but get the feeling that, although it would be perfectly in-tune with The Punisher's moral compass, the material would just be too strong to put in print.
>>
File: PunishingWorld4.jpg (221KB, 600x986px) Image search: [Google]
PunishingWorld4.jpg
221KB, 600x986px
>>90305803

He'd find no guilt because the kid was a war casualty. He'd seen it already in 'Nam because it was a dirty war with both sides using women and children as shields and weapons. If he needed to take a life, he'd do it. But he'd Frank the absolute shit out of the gang leaders in response.

Not even just gunning them the fuck down. Just killing everyone but the leader. Having him plead for mercy but still torture the fuck out of him and leave him to die for hours as an example like what he did to the the human traffickers in the Slavers arc. You piss off Frank like that by taking advantage of the innocent and he will make the perpetrators suffer.
>>
In PAD's second volume of Captain Marvel, Marv went to Frank for discipline training. Frank franked a crime guy in front of his kid, Marv used his cosmic awareness to show him a glimpse of the future of the kid growing up, tracking him down, and torturing him to death, so Frank franked the kid offscreen.
>>
>>90305702
I am pretty sure there's a Daredevil issue where he Franks a fifteen year old,that's as young as i remember.
>>
I'm having a hard time remember exactly but I think I saw a page where he Frankd a kid but felt bad it had to be don r and I think a MAX issue where he kills some mrthheads and then their kids comes at him and he Franks him too.
>>
>>90306168
Holy shit, the average text quality of 4chan really has dropped.
>>
>>90306168
Go back to class, kid.
>>
>>90306040
Fuck, man, that was a great run. Genis back when?
>>
>>90307609
Probably never. Editorial ordered Nicieza, his creator, to kill him off in such a way that he could never be brought back.
>>
>>90305702
yeah, in millers daredevil i think, it was an accident but still.

I also remember an issue where he murderd a gang of teenage drug runners while posing as a school teacher.

Kid he felt bad about, the drug runners he rescued one from drowning and killed the rest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.