[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have the entire Bat, Super and Flash families ever all done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Familys.png (693KB, 564x900px) Image search: [Google]
Familys.png
693KB, 564x900px
Have the entire Bat, Super and Flash families ever all done anything together?
>>
>>90302564
No, they have not
>>
Where the fuck is Super Horse?
>>
>>90305069
And Batcow
>>
>>90302564
No, considering that iteration of The Flash family lasted a hot second before being deleted by Barry.
>>
>>90302564
>The number of comics that would have to be involved in that crossover
It's like someone just walked over my grave.
>>
>>90305748

Ah, you're overthinking things. Just have like two issues of Detective Comics, two issues of Action Comics and two issues of Flash and you're set.
>>
File: final crisis extra fight.jpg (736KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
final crisis extra fight.jpg
736KB, 1280x984px
>>90302564
Flash Family: Fucks up the Time Stream

Bat Family: Let's join forces to beat up this A-List threat that you really ought to have called the Justice League to help us with!

Super Family: THE MULTIVERSE NEEDS US!
>>
Personally I'd rather they released a comedic annual type thing, a Justice League and Family sports day could be pretty good.
>>
>>90305844
Wait, this scene wasn't in Final Crisis, was it?
>>
>>90302564
I love how Luthor is apparently part of Superman's family. Also, who's the chick next to Superwoman? Can't be Lana, right?
>>
>>90302564
>>90305748
>>90305787
This would actually be a good crossover. When The Flash and Super families come back, of course.
>>
>>90302564
>entire character is supposed to be the last survivor of Krypton
>except SYKE
lol Superman amirite?
I never realized how many females the bat family has, that's pretty legit. They look kinda funny in a bad way when you see them side by side with all that leather
>>
>>90302564
What situation could possibly require 7 speedsters, 8 bat people, 4 superhuman brawlers, several standard human liabilities, a flying dog and a cow
>>
>>90307522
Pre Flashpoint SuperWoman Lucy Lane.
>>
File: Streaky_Earth-One_001.jpg (117KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
Streaky_Earth-One_001.jpg
117KB, 400x354px
>>90307667
>>90305085
>>90305069
fuck you, you felinophobes, for forgetting best super pet
>>
This is why I'm not liking how Marvel keeps making Spider-people over and over again. The "family" thing was something DC did and it is still weird to have a shitload of people with the same powerset and symbol from nowhere like that.
>>
>>90307727
I know, I'm asking who's the girl next to her.
>>
>>90307581
Supergirl's been a thing for so long that it's pretty fucking stupid for you to have a stick up your ass.

He still is the last son of Krypton. The rest are girls or a weird half human clone thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.