[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kind of don't want to see it. I don't he and Holland's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: kingpiderman.jpg (86KB, 721x559px) Image search: [Google]
kingpiderman.jpg
86KB, 721x559px
I kind of don't want to see it. I don't he and Holland's Spider Man would mesh well.
>>
>spider-dutch isn't allowed to punch
What's he gonna do? quip him into submission?
>>
>>90289828
I wouldn't mind seeing him fighting Spider-Man. Could tie the Nextflix series much better with the Movies and TV series. Even the actor that plays Luke Cage wants to appear in the Avengers
>>
>>90289866
Wait really? Are you sure you aren't just thinking of TAS
>>
>>90289910
>Even the actor that plays Luke Cage wants to appear in the Avengers
If Luke Cage ever made it into a movie Bendis would masturbate to death in the movie theater
>>
>>90289910
No shit, it's presumably a pretty fat paycheck plus good pub for the actor.

Doesn't mean it'll happen.
>>
>>90289946
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1583060/why-spider-man-wont-actually-punch-villains-in-homecoming
>>
>>90290003
I didn't really want to see this already now I don't even think I'll pirate it
>>
>>90289828
Will be better to see spiderman in daredevil than D'Onofrio in the MCU
>>
>>90290087
But Daredevil is apart of the MCU?

Or are you one of those "not canon" people?
>>
In a few years when Holland is a little older, I'd love a really dark movie mirroring Spider-Man in the late 80's. By then Kingpin was more of a Daredevil enemy but there were some good stories with Spider-Man and Black Cat (who also a lot of people want in a movie).
>>
>>90290003
Man this movie sounds shittier and shittier. What kind of kid never punches?
>>
i'm hype just since i grew up reading the old ASMs and i always regarded Kingpin as a Spidey villain.
>>
>>90290132
Correction: He was.

After the little debacle between Perly and Feigy, everything Marvel TV is completely separate of the MCU.
>>
>>90289828
Well, i mean....thats the idea, right?

Kingpin is completely serious, but Spidermans flipping around and constantly making jokes?

"Do you ever SHUT UP?!"
>>
>>90290132
Is somehow the same universe, in the first season they talk about the chitauri in Avengers but only a couple of lines, I think is the only reference to the MCU in all the serie
>>
>>90290003
Why are they determined to never make a great Spider-Man movie?
>>
>>90290136
I hope they have him do full frontal. You know, to cement just how serious and adult this movie is. Not for any other reason hahaha
>>
>>90290003
>>90290042
>>90290170
What's the big deal? He barely punch anyone in the 90s cartoon.
>>
>>90290232
They reference it all the time. They won't lose the opportunity to piggybank in the movies success and to attract more viewers for the false sense of a combined universe.
>>
>>90290276
That's not a good thing.
>>
>>90290276
Maybe we can The Spot will be a surprise villain in Homecoming, and Spider-Dutch can finally punch somebody.
>>
>>90290276
>cartoon
Exactly.
>>
>>90290296
Everyone acts like because they're not constantly crossing over they must not be canon, despite the fact that that's how it's ALWAYS worked in the comics.

Miller's Daredevil didn't ever go hang out with the Avengers or talk about what they were doing. He had a few short team-ups with Captain America and Hawkeye and the like, but that's it, and you can't really do that in movies and miniseries where you have limited space to tell a story compared to an ongoing.

But what I mean is there were clear dividing lines between parts of the Marvel U, where Moon Knight and Daredevil had their own space, Avengers and Adam Warlock have their space, Ghostrider and Werewolf by Night have their space, etc.
>>
>>90289828
I feel like he could work in the movies, they've had dark villains and moments. Just don't go into face smashing territory.
It could be an out of context kind of thing where we are aware of the fucked up shit he's capable of in Daredevil, and the implication is there towards Spider-Man and his loved ones, but just not seeing it in the film.
>>
>>90290199
Never write comics please
>>
>>90290483
This is just being delusional.

In the comics characters cross all the time, they often acknowledge each other existence and lesser characters appear in big events. There's a confirmation that they all live in the same universe. In the movies nobody mentions the Defenders, Agents of Shield, or Inhumans, not even a little easter egg in the background or a namedrop somewhere. I think the closest they got to that was back in Age of Ultron when *supposedly* the Avengers were taking down Hydra Bases the AoS found or something which was never confirmed or acknowledged.

Then you have stuff like Joss Whedon claiming Coulson is still dead (>Whedon, I know) which highlights the complete disconnection between movies and tv shows and of course the fish oil in Civil War which completely ignores events happening in the TV shows.

What you are claiming is indeed the false sense of unity the TV shows are exploiting to get wider audiences.
>>
I want to see Spider-Man embarass this guy
>>
>>90290533
>I feel like he could work in the movies
He and red skull are the best that they have after Civil War if they can't get the fantastic four
>>
>>90290694
Sorry, deleted my post because I wanted to add something
>>
>>90290671
The false sense of unity is exactly what comic creators were exploiting for years*.
*see Iron Fist #31 -Ed
>>
>>90290811
>i literally didn't read the first part of your post
Got it.
>>
File: 1453013219606.jpg (6KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1453013219606.jpg
6KB, 200x146px
>>90289828
Is that Bulk from Power Rangers? If so good for him
>>
>>90289828
If they adapted Bendis's early Ultimate Spider-Man Kingpin storylines I would bust a nut.
>>
I find funny they stole a character from Miles supporting cast.

Based Feige working the fat bald faggot into a shoot.
>>
>>90290276
In fact he never did because he wasn't allowed to
>>
>>90289866
>you can't have fights without punching...

kids these days...
and Spider-Man is one of the easiest character to make not punch
>>
>>90291093
10 cents have been deposited to your account.
>>
>>90290003
With holding judgment until I see the film, if they're trying to pass it off as him being 15 and having no idea how to fight then I'm alright with that...
>>
>>90290671

If there's a divide anywhere it's between the two different sets of TV shows.

Both refer back to the movies but never refer to each other, and so far the movies have made no reference to either sets of shows.

Now the latter part may simply be because they didn't want to dramatically expand how bogged down the greater MCU could end up being for the average viewer. Don't need Kingpin showing up in the new Spider-man movie because it means viewers feel obligated to go watch both seasons of Daredevil to understand who the fuck he is, and it's probably better to keep it that way. But that doesn't mean the connection is nonexistent.
>>
Well Spider-Man better be allowed to fucking punch. Also since Kingpin is part of the MCU would he be able to be in any of the Spider-Man films?
>>
>>90291253
>But that doesn't mean the connection is nonexistent.
You're right. It's not non-existent. It's just one-sided. It means the main MCU exists for the TV shows but not the other way around.
>>
>>90290132
Marvel TV is in the same universe than the MCU but the MCU most likely will never acknowledge them.

Probably unless some of the actors' Marvel TV contracts expire and Feige is interested enough to try something with them.
>>
>>90290003
to be fair newbie spidey may not want to splatter every henchman he fights until he dials in his super strength and seeing him fight autistic kingpin would be great
>>
>>90289828
Wouldn't it be like a smartass kid bullying an autist into oblivion?
>>
>>90293922
>unironically liking niggers
>implying peter isn't an autist too
>>
>>90290483
>>90290811
what the fuck are you talking about, there was a whole Daredevil arc that heavily featured Captain America and Iron Man, in which he fought Nuke, a character that only works in a universe where Captain America exists.
>>
>>90294033
Who's... who's even supposed to be a "nigger" there?!
>>
>>90294204
>movieshits don't even know what's going on in the movies
>>
Reasons why this bothers me.
1) Kingpin has already been exposed and his empire destroyed. So yes, he can work his way up, but there is no "Spider-Man trying to expose him" plot.
2) Daredevil beat him. So Spider-Man should take him out twice as quickly.
3) Why would he go after Spider-Man?

If Marvel got their shit together and had DD appear in a Spider-Man film, that would be awesome, but then again, kids would try to watch the DD show then.
>>
File: 0015ce14c386aa91c5bb6857e6078928.jpg (145KB, 718x1050px) Image search: [Google]
0015ce14c386aa91c5bb6857e6078928.jpg
145KB, 718x1050px
>>90290136
>Black Cat
Not only do I want her in films, I wonder if she could get potential spinoffs.
>>
>>90290003
>The rationale for this decision is not to intentionally make Spider-Man more kid friendly, but rather to showcase him as a genuine, relatable kid.

Bullshit.
>>
>>90290003
>kids don't punch

Were these people sheltered as fuck?
>>
>>90290003

Well guess I'm saving my money
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.