[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Ranger's movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (379KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379KB, 1000x1000px
Since the Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Ranger's movie is most likely in development limbo, is the new N.I.M.H movie going to be released first instead? Or was that suspended recently?
>>
>>90283798
I want to cum on Mrs. Brisby while she fingers herself in front of me. Just completely cover her in cum as she rubs it on herself and moans about how warm and nice it feels.
>>
>>90284039
>I want to
What's stopping you?
>>
>>90284143
The fact she isn't real.
>>
>>90284173
Get a printer, Anon.
>>
>>90284194
Every time I try it keeps printing Stuart Little.
>>
>>90283798
>new Secret of NIHM movie
No thank you. I like my Ms. Brisby the way she is.
>>90284039
Also this.
>>
File: wat.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>90283798
>Since the Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Ranger's movie is most likely in development limbo

The what now?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>90284568
"On January 31, 2014, it was announced that Disney is adapting the show for a live action/CGI movie. The film will be produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Mandeville Films. The score will be performed by the New York Philharmonic and recorded at Manhattan Center Studios under the production of John Kavanaugh and Mervyn Warren."
>>
>>90284814
>Live action/CGI.
Oh god no.
>>
File: benny_oh.png (173KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
benny_oh.png
173KB, 500x371px
>>90283798
>new NIMH
Do not toy with my head, anon.
>>
File: Rats of NIMH.png (138KB, 654x207px) Image search: [Google]
Rats of NIMH.png
138KB, 654x207px
>>90284873
What? The new NIHM movie is Live action/CGI too.
>>
Creativity is Dead
>>
>New N.H.I.M movie.
> no one lerned there lesson of N.H.I.M 2
> No one is lerning that trying to remake-add to an existing movie is just going to be saturated hollywood shit with CGI.
fuck oudda here.
>>
>>90285105
Bluth butchered the book. He's a hack. NIMH deserves a more faithful adaptation.
>>
>>90285131
>He's a hack
Excuse me, cunt?
>>
>>90285131
If that's the case, then why not just stop trying to make movies out of every single goddamn book in existence?
>>
>>90285333
Would making shows out of books be better? Attempting to cram an entire book's story into a 1-2 hour movie always seemed silly to me. I'd love a NIMH mini-series.
>>
>>90284260
Then just accept you are gay. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>90285131
He was alright before his age caught up with him and he made some batshit awful movies like the Pebble and the Penguin and Thumbelina.
>>
she is a lovely character, I would love to see her again in a decent movie/tv show...
>>
File: The Secret of NIMH 2.png (2MB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Secret of NIMH 2.png
2MB, 784x1000px
>>90286110
Don't worry, I got you.
>>
>>90286166
She was old as fuck in that. Jonathan passed along his genetic modifications in his genetically superior semen. I'm pretty sure the book talked about that in more detail. She was a dumb mouse who would die long before Jonathan and the kids. He felt bad for falling in love with her. But he ended up getting killed first anyway.
>>
>>90283798
It really really really really does NOT need a new movie, whether reboot or sequel. (The prior sequel was terrible.) The original hits basically all the marks that most progressive social idiots want in their movies (strong female character, probably black side-kick). Funny thing is: It's actually well done. It's beautifully drawn.

About the only thing they could do is make it less scary. Which would make Don Bluth spin in his grave. I can't see anyway to improve this movie with CG or a story update. It's probably about as good as it gets, short of a little explanation about the stone's capabilities. (Don Bluth explained that later in a convention.)
>>
>>90285131
He's was about half-faithful to the book. The rest is fine. I've read it a few times. The movie is different, but still very enjoyable. It's also thorough 80s animation, in story and technique. So win-win.

The trouble with keeping to the book is the ending of the book is a little lackluster. Not a very thrilling climax, so it's poor for a movie. Most fans are fine with the alterations made.
>>
>>90283798
>Or was that suspended recently?
The remake just got a new director.
I really hope it goes straight to development hell again, these fuckers want it to be like The Smurfs/Alvin and The Chipmunks and it has the Ice Age writers behind it. There's no way this is going to be good.
>>
File: 1422662361175.gif (3MB, 415x212px) Image search: [Google]
1422662361175.gif
3MB, 415x212px
>>90284945
what?

noooo!
>>
>>90286110
DECENT MOVIE
>>
>>90286557
>Funny thing is: It's actually well done. It's beautifully drawn.
I think that's the reason. Faggots want to remake everything with ugly CG crap.
>>
>>90286557
Bluth is still alive, though
>>
>>90284945
I'm not that worried since it's an direct adaptation of the book, not a remake of Bluth's NIMH. What really worries me is that they may "inspire" it over some of Bluth's NIMH elements. They will milk the shit out of that sweet nostalgia, thats for sure.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.