[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logan stinger released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4F hEd7iX5s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1488173962769.jpg (48KB, 842x638px) Image search: [Google]
1488173962769.jpg
48KB, 842x638px
Logan stinger released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4FhEd7iX5s
>>
That wasn't Reynold's voice, was it?
>>
>>90269255
I call shenanigans
>>
There's no way that's real. That's not even Reynolds.
>>
I wouldn't put them past it to put Deadpool in a Thor movie just to shit on Thor fans more.

But there's no way that's real because there was literally no reaction. People in early screenings like this can literally not stop whooping and cheering at the littlest things.
>>
That's funny because I heard on the radio yesterday that the director was adamant about there being no post credit scene.
>>
>>90269658
I wish the people who make these fake stingers would come out after the fact. I'm interested in how they do it.
>>
>>90269255
Pretty clever, but bullshit.
>>
Fake. There was no reaction from the crowd.
>>
>>90269255
Yeah bullshit.

>Own personal theater
>Buy Deadpool cosplay suit and Mjolnir prop
>Attempt Ryan Reynolds impression, throw in some after-effects
>Run footage in said home theater
>Record on cell phone at a bad angle to make it look legit

It's fake, but an impressive bit of trickery.
Also
>Implying Marvel and Fox reaching an agreement like this wouldn't leak weeks/months in advance
>Implying they'd announce a deal this big in the end-credits stinger of an R-rated movie
>>
>>90270052
Also, just having Deadpool sitting there when you come back from black is really anti-climatic.

You know what was a phenomenal fake teaser?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNYQlGxrkYg
>>
>>90270052
Also I cant see FOX making any sort of deal with Disney for that matter, especially after how well Deadpool performed. Fantastic Four maybe, but unlikely
>>
File: 1484770215422.jpg (62KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1484770215422.jpg
62KB, 504x470px
>>Spider-Man let into the MCU after fans complaining so much.
>>Now they all want Deadpool in the MCU.
>>
>>90270166
>Spider-Man let into the MCU after fans complaining so much.

That's not what happened at all. Marvel was willing to suck Sony's dick because it's fucking Spider-Man. Even during the month that the first Avengers movie came out, Spider-Man out shined any of the characters in the movie in merch and toys. Because he's fucking Spider-Man.
>>
>>90270358
Why do people like Spider-Man so much anyway? I've always found him lame.
>>
>>90270490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fO1sY_Dg-M
>>
>>90269255
Why does Thor hate Deadpool?
>>
File: 1487593308176-tv.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487593308176-tv.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>90270637
>>
>>90270811
I don't quite understand what this image is trying to convey.
>>
>>90270111
The blue-screen is a little iffy, but fuck me the shot composition is perfect.
I'd have shit my pants if Spidey got that kinda reveal out of nowhere.
>>
>>90270490
He's like comic baby's first self-insert.
>>
>>90270860
Unless I'm mistaken, he's talking down to you for answering his question.
>>
>>90270887
And if I were to ask you which books of his you actually read?
>>
>>90270896
Ah good to know. Now can go to bed knowing no conversations worth while will happen while I'm asleep. Good night everybody.
>>
>>90270111
Honestly, I was hoping Deadpool showed up in Apocalypse's stinger.
>Show Weapon X guys cleaning up after Wolverine escaped Alkali Lake
>"He's a valuable asset and we can't risk letting him regain his free will. That's why we called you."
>"Oh really? You sure I'm not here because of my 300-million domestic box office?"
>"Wilson, can you get him back or not?"
>"Oh you don't have to worry about me. After all... I'm the best there is at what I do!"
>Winks at camera, smash to black

But instead we just got "nameless businessman who works for Mr. Sinister puts vial in briefcase".
>>
>>90270490
First and foremost, he's fucking cool looking. That's what drew me to him as a kid. No other superhero gets around like he does, his costume is 10/10, and he's got the whole "endearing smart-ass" thing going on.
When I was a kid, I didn't care for Batman because he was too dry, but I loved Spider-Man because he was funny.

But as I got older, I appreciate Spider-Man because his struggle is all about life's foibles. He's late to class, he can't pay the bills, he doesn't always get the girl; he's a fantastical character, but the shit that preoccupies him is way down-to-earth.

To compare him to Batman again (though I've come to appreciate Batman for my own reasons), Peter Parker is not a billionaire with a tragic backstory. He's a lower-middle class kid who fucked up and has been paying for it ever since.

I guess what I'm getting at is, he's relatable when the mask is off and fucking neat when the mask is on. Which, surprise, is a good combo when you're looking to garner popularity.
>>
File: 1478678154639.jpg (38KB, 552x438px) Image search: [Google]
1478678154639.jpg
38KB, 552x438px
>Yfw he calls himself Massacre
>>
>>90270490
1. Nerd
2. Walks to work
3. Gets all the bitches
4. Pulls off red
5. Swinging is fun and shit
6. All rounder powers and abilities let him seamlessly play ball with just about anyone
7. Quips
8. Quips
9. Quips
10. Did I mention quips?
>>
>>90269255
>spoiling the ending

goddamnit
>>
File: sadpoole.png (373KB, 675x1184px) Image search: [Google]
sadpoole.png
373KB, 675x1184px
>>90269255
>Logan will not return
was that REALLY necessary?
>>
>going through all that work just to create something fake

Why?
>>
>>90270637
Couldn't have put it better. Peter Parker is super complex and multidimensional. Great character.
>>
File: ZZ79B4971E.png (486KB, 1100x466px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ79B4971E.png
486KB, 1100x466px
>>90270358
I know that, I was just stating the tediousness of how people will now want Deadpool in like Spider-Man.
>>90270490
Personally, I want Venom and Black Cat in the MCU, but I'm really annoyed at how people are creaming themselves over Spidey in the MCU.
>>
>>90270708
Why wouldn't Thor hate Deadpool?
>>
>>90270974
Thing is, how can we have Deadpool in a film that takes place in the 80's when his origins are clearly in the present day?
>>
>>90276679
everyone hates deadpool
>>
You guys are dumb, the ending of Thor 3 is him losing Mjonir, look at the infinity war concept art. he gets an axe. Why would it show up for deadpool. This is just a fanmade thing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.