[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've talked about GOTG 2, Homecoming, Ragnarok, Infinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
We've talked about GOTG 2, Homecoming, Ragnarok, Infinity Wars, and even fucking Captain Marvel, but nobody is talking about Ant-Man and Wasp. What are you hyped for?
>>
I'm not. But some good fun is always welcomed.
>>
>>90267287
Wasp gets her name in a movie before title before Carol or Widow
>>
I am because we're going to see the Particle Wars. Remember the ex-SHIELD guy that ran away with the Cross formula? Pym is gonna want to shut that shit down and it's gonna be a sexy and fun sabotage campaign with Scott and Hope.

The Ant-Man and Civil War films made Pym Particles look awesome. Lang was the MVP for Team Cap. And I really dig the design for the Ant-Suit. I also hope we get more flashbacks of young Hank (as well as Janet) kicking ass.
>>
I'm hoping this will be the film to break out MODOK.
>>
strange saving janet
>>
>>90267444

Yeah but no one will give her credit because she's not a solo hero despite Lilly being a better actress.
>>
Since it takes place in-between IW, what's the storyline gonna be?
>>
>>90267578
I still don't get why Dr. Strange would know about the Microverse.
>>
>>90267653
It's probably one of the sources of time-dilation spells. Remember, spells are basically the source code of other dimensions.
>>
>>90267636
Finding Janet.

These two films arent' going to tie majorly into Infinity Wars. That would be a terrible idea.
>>
>>90267723
It just annoys me how people want Strange everywhere now. He'll be in Ragnarok and Infinity Wars. I'd rather have another Hero show up than Strange again.
>>
Wishlist
>Whirlwind/MODOK
>More Giant Man shenanigans
>Ant Man/Wasp tag team moves
>Wasp learning a thing or two from Scott and realizing the suit/hero thing is more complicated than she originally thought
>More based Hank, maybe even suiting up for one last time
>>
>>90267787
I think we're all expecting the ending to be Hank and Jan living in the Microverse.
>>
>>90267787
What bullshit will they make up to explain Whirlwind since mutants aren't allowed
>>
>>90267879
Im expecting another power suit honestly. Im not even sure how comic Whirlwind's powers work exactly
>>
>>90267987
He's a speedster who spins
>>
>>90268005
that's a good trick
>>
>>90267787
>>90267879
>>90267987
>>90268005
I just don't see how Ant-Man can fight Whirlwind. Their powers are so different.
>>
>>90267500
Hydra dude who bought the Pym Particles probably saw footage of the airport fight in Civil War

He'll use the Pym Particles to create Goliath/Atlas
>>
>>90268038
Tornado full of ants
>>
>>90267287
Oh, y'know. All the little things.
>>
File: The Top.jpg (582KB, 649x975px) Image search: [Google]
The Top.jpg
582KB, 649x975px
>>90268005
Thats essentially The Top though isnt it?
>>90268038
Well you saw how well Scott did when put up against a vacuum cleaner, and Im sure a swarm of ants is out of the question when going against him. Though I wouldnt mind seeing a Giant Man fight with Whirlwind what with the tornado and buzzsaws flying
>>
>>90268134
Bullet Ant
>>
Eric O' Grady.
Hope in that sexy Wasp suit.
>>
>>90270013
>Eric O Grady

God this would be amazing. And more Ant-Man comics.
>>
>>90267287
Why would I be hyped for any of that? They won't win any Oscars.
>>
>>90267287
>being hype for any upcoming Marvel Studios films
>2017
wew lads. It's been 10 years and they haven't even won an Oscar yet. Just give up. Literally the only remotely hype worthy upcoming Marvel production is Inhumans. Everything else is just going to be the same old tired formula and stale quips.
>>
>>90270080
>Implying Oscars mean literally anything
The academy doesn't even watch the movies, especially if it's animated/a musical/a comedy/an action flick/horror.
>>
>>90270109
I'd take a billion dollars over an Oscar any day
>>
>>90267787
Couldn't have put it better myself.
And even though Dinklage is probably playing Puck, I think he'd be a fucking awesome choice for MODOK.
>>
>>90267879
Probably a powersuit, maybe another HYDRA experiment (ala Quicksilver and Wanda).
>>
>>90270013
>Third movie is called Ant-Man Incorporated or something
>Hank, Jan, Scott, Hope, Cassie, Eric O'Grady, and Michael Pena all have Ant/Giant-Man tech
>Is basically about them forming a secret team of Ant-Men to keep the Pym Particle out of the wrong hands
>Also Scott opens his security firm
>>
>>90267879
"""""enhanced"""""
>>
Excited for Hope and the Wasp suit, hopeful for Jan because she's my favorite Avenger and really needs a comeback.
>>
>>90268127

Fucking this. Antman and the wasp is being set up in spider-man HC. Peter watches the airport fight, it leaked somewhere, so yea.

I hope Wasp goes giant at somepoint, thatd be a neat surprise.

Im also hoping ultron is in it......some how. I like Ultron vs pym. It would make ultron less of a one-note dud. Plus if the avengers are away in space (maybe? speculation, or dead?) having them step in to fight ultron would be the tits.
>>
>>90272134
But how could Ultron come back when Vision killed him?
Or did he?
>>
>>90272160

At least some part of Ultron lives inside Vision. It would be easy to say that after Vision died to Thanos, that when they tried to resurrect Vision's body that Ultron splits off and escapes that way.
>>
>>90272196
Or that Ultron was playing nth level chess and just lied to them about being the last drone.
Like, he obviously wasn't stupid enough to NOT hide an avatar for himself in a cave somewhere and lull the Avengers into a false sense of security. Or at least, he won't be that stupid now that Whedon isn't involved anymore.

They can totally bring Ultron back and do him right with little to no messy retconning required.

Hell, they can even say that Pym created the original code which Stark and Banner would eventually turn into Ultron. He tries to reclaim another of his stolen children from the Starks and ends up dooming humanity by making a better Ultron than Tony ever could have.
>>
>>90272196

The idea smashing part of a robot makes it so it cant store data is incredibly stupid too. Imagine a hydra guy wires together some ultron bots to use ultron to help crack pym particles. They needed Cross to get more of their supply, cross is dead.

I dont think you need vision or the mind gem to restore ultron, but maybe it could come into play after Avengers 3.
>>
>>90267287
From the second it was announced it was Lang, I was one of those militant Pymfags that felt cheated by the film. And while I didn't like it per se, I thought there was a lot more to like about it than I was originally expecting.

The comedy stuck out like a sore thumb, but that's because it was transplanted onto Wright's plot at the last minute. Looking at some of the changes that were made to that plot, though, I'd say most were for the better. Wasp worked great, and I can't wait for more, and I hope the action goes more bombastic with it.
>>
>>90270186
>Dinklage is probably playing Puck
Fuck, how did I not think of that before?
I'm so fucking down for it
>>
I want AM2 to retain its unique genre overlap and not just be a generic cape film, the same way AM1 was both a cape film and a heist movie.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.