[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a show you don't like and a legitimate reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: simpsons_jef_131001_33x16_1600.jpg (145KB, 1600x786px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_jef_131001_33x16_1600.jpg
145KB, 1600x786px
What's a show you don't like and a legitimate reason why?

For me, it is The Simpsons...as a kid in the 90s my older sister loved it, so I pretty much always watched it...but I was too young to even get "adult" humor at the time, and by the time I was South Park had came on and that felt like more like my show, and the humor was much more crass and extreme than The Simpsons, so going back to that it just felt tame in comparison....but at the same time not as good as another show with less vulgar humor in KOTH IMO
>>
The Simpsons used to be a family. Now they're a bunch of crazy people going on improbable adventures.
>>
Adventure Time, cause Finn is an annoying fuckwit and Jake is a meme spouter
>>
Futurama

What the fuck is it meant to be? The narrative is all over the place. It's trying to be The Simpsons, sci-fi, pop-culture galore and a drama simultaneously.
>>
SU, and without going into the whole gay space sjw rocks crap I just cant stand steven. His ignorance and "goodness" levels are just obscene.
>>
>>90266609
Steven Universe
The liberal, globalist agenda
>>
>>90271373
Not enough /pol/ buzzwords,where's the JOO and that video by E;R with the wacky anzi maymay
>>
>>90266609
Beevis & Butthead

They're just annoying, is that supposed to be funny?

Is it last generation's version of Annoying Orange?
>>
>>90271676
>that video by E;R with the wacky anzi maymay

I bet you're one of the mad cucks in the comment that keeps posting about how "NOT TRIGGERED" he is.
>>
>>90271882
>Is it last generation's version of Annoying Orange?

No, their stupidity usually blew in their face, instead of making them come out on top.
It's no different than Duffy Duck toons in that sense.
>>
>>90266609
Fairly Odd Parents. Even in its good seasons, it just felt like an Inferior version of early CN cartoon cartoons. Cosmo going full retard from season 2 onwards didn't help, either.
>>
>>90271882
The appeal of Beavis and Butthead was kind of dated in a way...

I mean they were kind of a parody of the mainstream view of rockers/metalheads being these sociopathic retards only concerned with violence and getting laid, and it was funny for the time along with the commentary on music videos which you could easily see not being far off from some of your idiot stoner friends saying, if you you were born later in the 90s or onward I can totally understand not getting the show
>>
>>90266609
Family Guy.

It's just too mean spirited for huge pussies such as myself
>>
Rick and Morty

It isn't funny and the characters aren't interesting.
>>
File: Gumball_9512.jpg (41KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Gumball_9512.jpg
41KB, 350x263px
I feel like this show has let me down way too much, especially the new season. I want to see these characters, not the fucking family. All this fucking variety, but I'm stuck with seeing the stupid fatass, the angry mother, and Lisa 2.0 way too damn much for my liking.
The Watterson's are fucking boring to look at. Christ all fucking mighty, it is like they put a five year old in charge in making the family cast with Photoshop and a Cal-Arts template. I am aware that there are students that have family members that look identical to them, but at least they don't show up on screen every other episode for ten damn minutes.
The Watterson's as characters are just watered-down versions of cartoon sitcoms. The thing about the Watterson's is that they are stuck on a kids channel, which restricts the show way in a way that hardly ever get the Watterson's doing anything unique. Not all their episodes are bad, but I really don't think that a entire episode was needed for a fucking vase or for Nicole to go apeshit at the mall.
There is nothing amazing about Gumballs's stupid fucking family.
Almost every time a single student gets a episode, the Watterson's get one. Five fucking seasons, and I think that I won't be able to even stomach half of it if I were to watch this shit again.
>>
Not a show but Disney and Pixar movies in general. Not sure if I have a "legitimate" reason but I really don't care for most of them.
>>
>>90274152
This thread is about TV shows idiot
>>
>>90274861
Yes, I know. There isn't much of a difference though.
But I remember the same way about PPG and Johnny Bravo too. Those are shows.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.