[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how in the world did Spider-Man made such costume? lets remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ASM-18-01.jpg (492KB, 1185x1170px) Image search: [Google]
ASM-18-01.jpg
492KB, 1185x1170px
So how in the world did Spider-Man made such costume? lets remember Peter Parker is a big ass scientist not a sewing master, and he has low budget, so how a 16 year old lazy teenager makes a costume like that?
>>
inb4 20 response about the batmobile's tires and MUH TRADITIONS
>>
>>90258598
more like inb4 people saying "its just a comic book man"
>>
>>90258539
It's literally a tradition for comic book characters to be able do this kind of stuff, man.
>>
He received the proportionate weaving ability of a spider, too.
>>
Turns out shame is a much more powerful motivator than greed when it comes to sewing.
>>
This faggot made his own Spidey suit and he seems like Peter Parker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_1NrBm5e8
>>
File: ALAS.jpg (162KB, 637x467px) Image search: [Google]
ALAS.jpg
162KB, 637x467px
>>90258793
Genius. It's so convoluted by I wouldn't even be mad if it was canon.
>>
>>90258539

Because in the medium of comics you aren't required to have your character follow a chain of events that rationally justifies the concluding happenstance, you can just skip to the concluding happenstance and draw it.
>>
>>90258907
*but
>>
This is one of the things I hate about comics... they never give science a fair shake. I could buy a 17 year old genius inventing compressed liquid webbing with supernatural qualities, but at least get across how DIFFICULT that would be. To engineer a totally new material, you need facilities and a ton of resources on top of that
>>
>>90259251
i think that's the reason none of reed richards' major inventions have changed the world.. it's one thing to invent them, it's another to package them in a way the populace can actually use
>>
>>90258793
>>90258907
I always liked the 90s animated origin when he says "i'm not sure, but i think the spider may have given me an instinct about which polymers go well together" or something. like, if you find that believable, awesome. if you don't, maybe it's just his imagination
>>90258752
maybe in "Real life" they dont look that good, in the same way you can't see the comic characters' zits or pores
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.