[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some recent comics with no interest in shoving anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5KtSvz7.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
5KtSvz7.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
what are some recent comics with no interest in shoving anything down your throat?

Im not even american and the increase in partisan-tier writing everywhere is getting annoying

pic not related
>>
Only like 5 or 6 comics do anything close to what you're describing.
>>
>>90250113
Every currently published DC comic.
>>
>>90250314

name em

>>90250431

any good picks?
>>
>>90250113
Do you read any comics at all aside from random out-of-context capeshit pages posted on the Internet to make people angry?
>>
>>90250113
>>>/pol/

fuck off and die please
>>
>>90251296

>fuck off and die please

how tolerant.
>>
>>90250113
I dont think you know what bi-partisan means
>>
File: 1480396616475.png (875KB, 818x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480396616475.png
875KB, 818x1100px
>>90251349
Do people hate how mockingly passive aggressive 'not so tolerant now are we ;^)' has become, as if its a justifiable aregument that the policies and people you don't like are beholden to some patient virtue you've ascribed to them.

Christ why would anybody say tolerent, its an ideal to be not a collective character trait acting out on makes you a hypocrite thats stupid.
>>
>>90252078

I was merely pointing out how the "fuck off and die" comment was disproportionate to the question asked by the OP. But by all means, tell us how those who call for tolerance of other ideas, peoples, and cultures should not be held to their own standards.
>>
>>90250113
>with no interest in shoving anything down your throat?
No, see, this is a bullshit complain. Even when someone just feature some character normally and just make them be protagonist asand acting normal, there is people who complain that it's trying to normalize such group they don't like and complain how the artist is shoving down your throat the normalization of certain group.

There is no such thing as "shoving down your throat" in comic. No one is forcing you to read it.

And the artist expressing an opinion you don't like through his comic doesn't mean it is bad.

Fuck you are asking for something that doesn't shove ANYTHING through your throat. There will always bee something someone don't like. You are literally asking for an almost impossible blandness.
>>
>>90252129
I get that but 'tolerance' is a hot meme, we should have it and a good discource where everybody walks away better educated but thats not always going to happen literally all political blocs do this.

Motherfuckers wanted equality egalaity and fraternity and still hung the 1st estate from lamposts that doesn't mean what they wanted changed neither does it make them hypocrites for treating the rich as unequal.
>>
>>90250113
I mean Deathstroke Rebirth definitely has a political agenda but it's also done tactfully (and hilariously)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.