[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched pic related with my cousin. Its been a while since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Just watched pic related with my cousin. Its been a while since i watched Tom and Jerry, yet i am fairly surprised that the movie is very fun and exciting.

Anyone on /co/ has watched it too? What is your favorite Tom and Jerry episode/movie?
>>
The Cat Concerto
>>
The trilogy (Magic Ring, Fast and Furry, Blast of to Mars) are one of the better modern Tom and Jerry movies ever had.
>>
What about the new Tom & Jerry series? Is it good?
>>
>>90243613
My favorite is that one where Tom, Jerry and Spike have a temporary truce; the one where Tom accidentally chosen to play a piano concert while trying to catch Jerry,; and any episodes where Tom and Jerry teaming up (no, not the Hannah Barbera (?) ones).
>>
File: the-truce-hurts-c2a9-mgm.jpg (265KB, 1480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-truce-hurts-c2a9-mgm.jpg
265KB, 1480x1080px
>>90244040
Forget pic

>>90244029
Don't really like the new animation style, haven't watched it though so i can't give a good assessment.
>>
>>90244029
I think it's ok, but you get so fucking stressed with every episode Spike is in
>>
File: Yankee-Doodle-Mouse-1.jpg (45KB, 428x320px) Image search: [Google]
Yankee-Doodle-Mouse-1.jpg
45KB, 428x320px
>>90243613
I thought it was pretty good compared to some of the other T&J movies.
>What is your favorite Tom and Jerry episode/movie?
Pic related is the only correct answer.
>>
>>90244029

They sample the old sound clips (and yes, that includes the voices) for the toon instead of creating new ones. I think that could answer your question.
>>
>>90243613
The Lost Dragon is pretty good, but then it's the only one I've ever sat down to watch.

Favorite episode of any version? Tough choice but probably Solid Serenade.
>>
>>90245016
>I think that could answer your question
So it's good I guess? I can't imagine T&J cartoon without Tom's trademark scream. Sound was the best thing about original series to be honest (although everything about it was perfect).
>>
Hannah-Barbera, Chuck Jones, or Fred Quimby anons?
>>
>>90248063
For Tom & Jerry?
FQ>HB>CJ
I never really liked Jones's Tom & Jerry cartoons.
>>
>>90248200
Yes for T&J.

Also I pretty much agree with your ranking, but I liked CJ's version
>>
File: lel.jpg (101KB, 1227x898px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
101KB, 1227x898px
>>90244855
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.