[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who will play her in the Archie tv show.. and how will they fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1167561.jpg (147KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
1167561.jpg
147KB, 600x920px
who will play her in the Archie tv show.. and how will they fit all the superhero and supernatural shit into the universe.

also, which DC show will crossover first?
>>
File: salem 2.png (430KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
salem 2.png
430KB, 500x667px
I have no idea what you are talking about, but before googling I need to drop by and Salempost a bit
>>
File: salem 1.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
salem 1.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>>
File: file.png (374KB, 943x316px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
374KB, 943x316px
I didn't know there was so much Archie.
Amerian as apple pie I guess, but I'm not American and he has no presence at all in my country.

Rate Riverdale
>>
>>90241687
if I were to write it

I would just make it out that Sabrina and her Aunts are seen as weird hippies that life on the outskirts of Riverdale while really they are satanist and grooming Sabrina to be the bride of Cthulu, like the Chilling Tales of Sabrina line that's out now

To play her on Riverdale? No idea, though I would love Melissa Joan Hart to play one of the Aunts but she is a born again Christian now so I don't know if she'd want to do something like Sabrina now or not
>>
>>90241687
They'll probably just hint at it and let it be an easter egg for fans.
>>
File: salem.jpg (98KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
salem.jpg
98KB, 500x397px
>>
>>90241867
>I would just make it out that Sabrina and her Aunts are seen as weird hippies that life on the outskirts of Riverdale while really they are satanist and grooming Sabrina to be the bride of Cthulu, like the Chilling Tales of Sabrina line that's out now

That's kind of the best option for the tone of this universe.

Actual magic would be too much, but vague mental illness/obsession with the occult makes perfect sense.

all that being said this show should go full afterlife with archie for season two. thin out the cast without rehashing the mystery storyline with another shitty mystery like that scream show did... not that scream season one was any good.
>>
All I know is if Salem can appear on Boy Meets World and influence the plot in his literal 20 seconds on screen then I don't see why my boy B Allen can't stick his dick in Riverdale's timeline.
>>
>>90241891
It probably won't be an easter egg. They've outright told us we'll see her eventually.
>>
>>90242060
Well before the series started it had been said we'd be getting one Afterlife episode a year(essentially a halloween episode) but I have no idea if they are still doing anything with that idea at all.
>>
>>90241836
>>90241847
Is Salem, dare I say, /ourguy/?
>>
>>90244899
>attention deprived
>hikikomori
>does shit for teh lulz
>fascist dictator
>black
/pol/ incarnate
>>
>>90241687
I bet they will get an African American. All the side characters on the show are black
>>
File: I'm moist.jpg (17KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
I'm moist.jpg
17KB, 380x280px
>>90245736
>Brown Sweet Girl Sabrina

sign me up
>>
Actual reality bending magic would seem out of place in Riverdale and would completely fuck the scales if she doesn't turn out evil.

If they do it, I'd prefer it be like this.

>>90241867
>>
>>90246538
>>90241867
The showrunner has said that Greendale and Riverdale are two separate and distinct spheres with different laws regarding reality.

Though if I'm being honest I'm sad that the supernatural cannot occur in Riverdale because 60% of my reasoning for even tuning in was based on the expectation that some paranormal shit was gonna go down.
>>
>>90244185
Especially considering Salem's appearance on BMW literally involved tampering with time and space as well.
>>
>>90241687
>and how will they fit all the superhero and supernatural shit into the universe

they won't
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.