[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the main characters from the last two /co/ things you watched/read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Vlcsnap-2012-12-08-10h07m57s75.png (446KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-12-08-10h07m57s75.png
446KB, 638x480px
the main characters from the last two /co/ things you watched/read have now traded places. What happens next?
>>
>>90236796
>steven universe/watchmen
I guess rorscach is now pestering pearl for being a dirty slut
>>
Star vs Steven Universe
Star poofs Lapis to save the ocean because she cant heal her. She poofs Peridot and Jasper because theyre not smart enough to realize shes just raw power. Cluster blows up the Earth because Star doesn't negotiate.

Steven becomes a benevolent King who never needs to go to Earth an makes peace amongst the monsters. Marries Tom or Ponyhead.
>>
>>90237307
>Marries Tom or Ponyhead.
Why not both
>>
>>90236796
>Gumball / Star vs The Force of Evil

Well, Gumball enters the world of SvtFOE and he and Marco have to come up with some way to get Star back + Get him home, but their plans keep sucking because Marco has to play babysitter while Gumball's plans keep going to hell, especially with the scissors.

Star, meanwhile, goes apeshit in the world of different animation styles and has the time of her life.
>>
>>90237039
What happens to Steven? He cant outsmart Ozymandias, so does he get blown up by Dr manhattan or what?
>>
>>90237766
He pleads to his humanity and manhatten transports him back to his universe. He may be stoic but hes not a monster
>>
>>90236796
> Bojack Horseman
> Star vs the forces of evil

Crap. That's gonna be weird. I guess Star just continues doing the same shit as always, and Bojack fucking flips his shit and fucks everything before killing himself.
>>
>girl genius
>wander over yonder

agatha will probably be alright, but the galaxy would be significantly shittier without wander.
depending on her materials agatha may rise pretty hard on the villain leader-boards.

wander probably cannot defeat the other.
>>
>Samurai Jack
>Fucking Doogal

Doogal is immediately enslaved and/or killed by robots sent by Aku.
Jack cuts Zeebad's fucking head off and asks Zebedee to send him home.

Some friends coaxed me into watching it on Rabbit. The pop culture references made for a fun drinking game
>>
>>90237873
Are you saying Steven wouldnt try to expose OZymandias for destroying NEw York
>>
>Miss Don't Touch Me
>Ben 10
Fucking Hell... Well on the upside, at least Blanche can finally live a happier if incredibly bizarre life.

Ben however is now a young boy stuck in a Parisian brothel.
>>
> Star vs
> Hey Arnold!

Arnold probably stays super chill, solves every interpersonal problem in Star's universe, and gets home by befriending some super powerful beings.

Star goes on a tear through the city trying to get home. Curly sees the insanity in her and falls for her, hard. Poor Eugene ends up hurt by every one of her spells. Gerald tries to keep his cool about everything, but finally flips his lid and enlists Helga to help keep Star contained. She finally makes it home when Grandma Gertie reveals a portal in her closet that she's been throwing the dirty laundry in for years.
>>
>>90238228
Hed go insane at the moral implications and inconsistancies
>>
>>90236796
Zim and Marco fight while Dib and Star also fight. After everything settles down Marco and Zim probably try and find their way to Zim's universe to drop him off and rescue Star presuming she has no way to get out of Zim's home dimension. If she does than they probably both miss each other and both parties switch places before getting everything fixed.
>>
>>90236796
>Steven Universe/Dumbing of Age

Steven becomes the victim of someone emotionally abusing him, being almost sexually assaulted, being beaten much more savagely then you would think would be in this kind of comic, or all of the above. He stays in Walky's dorm and watches all his DVDs and cockblocks basically the entire cast. Eventually, there's some schpiel with Steven giving a speech to Amazi-Girl, which makes her run away to think about his valid points for a few strips before doing the exact same degenerate shit under a new rationale.

MEANWHILE, Joyce is having conniption fits about Garnet being a permagay and the idea of aliens being real
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.