[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will be granted all of (Smallville) Clark's powers at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Erica Durance.jpg (46KB, 564x697px) Image search: [Google]
Erica Durance.jpg
46KB, 564x697px
You will be granted all of (Smallville) Clark's powers at his peak, including his super senses and indestructible body. Pic related will also love you forever.
But only IF you accept to abide by these 3 rules:
1_You must stay faithful to pic related;
2_You must never use your powers to intentionally meddle with politics;
3_You must never kill another human intentionally.

If you ever break any of these rules you will instantly lose all the powers, lose pic related and get a fatal disease that will slowly kill you over the course of a few months.

Do you take it?
>>
Can I get the powers without the girl and rule 1? I'm not into sluts
>>
>>90233171
>a fatal disease that will slowly kill you over the course of a few months.
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>90233171
Yes

But is it possible to swap Lois for Alicia? Perhaps even Kara
>>
File: Erica.jpg (308KB, 1666x1988px) Image search: [Google]
Erica.jpg
308KB, 1666x1988px
>>90233279
>>90233262
NO.

You must love her and only her.
>>
>>90233171
>stay faithful to hot brunette
>can't use powers to do something I really hate talking about anyway
>can't kill

I mean, as long as I didn't do a whole lot of street-level superheroing, I'd be okay. Staying faithful to Lois' annoying ass might be kinda hard, since she seems like we wouldn't get along at all. But other than that, seems like a fuckin' good time
>>
>>90233171
hell yeah
>>
>>90233171
You had me up until rule 3.
>>
What if I wanted Chloe instead
>>
Nah, Erica Durance is hot but I doubt I'd have long term compatibility with her take on Lois.
>>
>>90234123

>Chole will never be real.
>Even if she was, she wouldn't love me.
>>
File: Chloe.jpg (53KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.jpg
53KB, 625x415px
>>90233171
I'd do it for Chloe
>>
>>90233171
No.
>>
>>90233171
Do his powers include flight? I have anger issues so I'd have to avoid fights, but if I could shuttle stuff into orbit for NASA I could contribute and make a good living.
>>
>>90234770

>Peak

He got flight fight at the end.
>>
>>90233171
You should have used commas, because as is it sounds like I can have Superman's powers and not worry about the bitch or the rules.
>>
>>90234241
This.
Plus messing in politics is pretty tricky to avoid. I stop BLM riots, that's politics. I travel internationally without a passport, politics.
>>
>>90233171
>1_You must stay faithful to pic related;

How are we defining this? I'll live forever, she's a mortal, so is it just while she's alive? Or I'd have to swear off all other women besides her forever even after she's dead?
>>
>>90233171

2. Not a problem. Examples provided by other anons (stopping a riot at a BLM event, for example, isn't 'intentional medd[ling]' - and as far as the flight without a passport, you're assuming Superman needs to deal with petty BS like going through customs or even that someone could enforce it.

3. Can't even begin to see how this presents any kind of problems

1) However, the deal breaker is Lois/Erica.

I'd say faithful to Smallville's Oliver Queen, though.
>>
>>90233171
> Loyal to Erica Durance
You had me at the first rule.
>>
>>90233171
You came up with a lot of harsh penalties for something most people wouldn't have problems with, OP.

>>90234123
>>90234206
>>90234241
>>90235245
>>90240798
Except for these fags.
>>
>>90233171
>You must never kill another human intentionally.

>Phantom zone doesn't count as killing
>>
Rule #2 is the dealbreaker for me. If I had Superman's powers, I'd use them to enforce Norway's laws on the entire world. That'd probably be the only thing I'd use them for.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.