[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite /co/ character gets their hands on a magical boomerang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: boomerang_by_nittrus-d90wqmb.png (954KB, 1023x597px) Image search: [Google]
boomerang_by_nittrus-d90wqmb.png
954KB, 1023x597px
Your favorite /co/ character gets their hands on a magical boomerang that reverses their personality when they touch it. How are they affected?
>>
>>90219854
the boomerang doesn't "reverse" your personality. It just makes you behave in a way you wouldn't usually. It's pretty unpredictable.
For example, it made Ed act smart but it didn't make him start taking care of his personal hygiene or anything. Edd lost all sense of modesty and wanted to take his clothes off but it didn't make him stupid. And it's not like Eddy had a sudden desire to follow rules and give away money to people, it made him act like a mother to fucking briefcase.
All that fucking happened to Rolf was that he couldn't stop singing loud opera music, explain to me what that has to do with Rolf's usual personality?
>>
>>90220091
Rolf was particularly weird since he was totally aware of what he was doing.
>>
>>90219854
wendy from gravity falls stops being so stressed and takes her shoes off, lol
>>
File: giphy.gif (938KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
938KB, 500x374px
He suddenly feels compelled to solve all the world's problems.
>>
>>90220091
Opera is pretty high brow for a son of a shepherd.
>>
>>90220302
he wasn't even doing it in a pretty or classy way he was just barking it out with all piss and vinegar
>>
>>90220356
Well it's not like it made him classy, it just made him sing opera.
>>
>>90219854
OP becomes straight and makes good threads.
>>
Mabel becomes gloomy and wears simple one colour t shirts

She also becomes selfless to the point of self destruction and self neglect
>>
>>90220167
I think she'd be immune to its effects, having so little personality
>>
>>90219854
Joker becomes an actual three-dimensional character
>>
>>90219854
>implying my favorite /co/ character has hands
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.