[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they so short? Lynn is 13 years old, but needs to stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Womanlet.jpg (108KB, 532x715px) Image search: [Google]
Womanlet.jpg
108KB, 532x715px
Why are they so short? Lynn is 13 years old, but needs to stand on a box in order to cook, and she still only barely reaches the plates.
>>
>>90218298
Girls are shorter than boys anon, someday you will be able to pat your big sisters on their head like I can anon.
>>
>>90218298
cartoon
>>
>>90218298
It's just a cartoon.
>>
A growing body needs food and the Loud family has 13 mouths to feed. Lynn does seem especially short though, maybe she's a late bloomer.
>>
>>90218298
womanlet
>>
>>90218749
>A growing body needs food and the Loud family has 13 mouths to feed

this.

>maybe she's a late bloomer

also this.
>>
>>90218749
That and excessive exercise during your growth period can cause someone's growth rate to slow down.
>>
>>90218298
Part of me suspects they were all originally supposed to be a couple of years younger, but then they aged them all up so that Lori and Leni could legally drive without stretching out their designs to compensate.

Their heights are also only noticeably bad when they're stood next to their giant parents.
>>
>>90218749
>forgets about the episode where lynn literally consumed a dozen meatball subs before defecating them in one glorious bowel movement
>>
>>90218298
Late growth spurt?
>>
File: All the louds.jpg (398KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
All the louds.jpg
398KB, 1366x768px
Lynn is barely taller than her five years younger sister.
>>
>>90218298

Look how many people they have to feed in that house.
>>
>>90219901
The tallest barely reaches 2/3 the height of a door
>>
>>90218335
the real american dream
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.