[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't *like* food; I LOVE it. If I don't love it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: anton_ego1.jpg (29KB, 450x212px) Image search: [Google]
anton_ego1.jpg
29KB, 450x212px
I don't *like* food; I LOVE it. If I don't love it, I don't *swallow*.
>>
>>90214738
This was menacing as fuck.
>>
File: Anton_Ego_Typing.jpg (45KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
Anton_Ego_Typing.jpg
45KB, 400x343px
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the *new*. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France. I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
>>
Never in a movie have I hated a "protagonist more."

Fuck all those damn rats.
>>
>>90214738
do you love cum then?
>>
>>90214738
lol k fag.
>>
File: 1487111388784.jpg (191KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487111388784.jpg
191KB, 900x675px
>>90215041
>A critic character in a movie admitting criticism is mostly worthless, especially when it's negative
This is like one step above Roland Emerich having "Mayor Ebert" eaten by Godzilla
>>
>>90215231
The Ebert joke was simple spite, like that time Crichton wrote a critic of his as a small-dicked pedophile. Ego actually has a role in the story. and that speech is a major part of it.

Besides, it's not like Pixar has any reason to hold a grudge against critics. At the time Ratatouille came out they'd only once scored less than a 95%.
>>
>>90215068
SQUEAK
>>
>>90215300
>>90215231
You seem to forget how the critic is the coolest character in the movie.
>>
>>90215231
Talk about a skim reading. The man's talking about how, while it is near-effortless for someone to criticise something for being bad, it is much more difficult and praiseworthy to praise something for being good, particularly if that thing is not commonly accepted as such.

He's not saying that critics should just blindly praise the work of others, but that it is part of their jobs to promote that which is worthy with equal effort, if not more, than when they criticise that which is not. Basically, there's no point to critique if it is only one-sided.
>>
I am now imagining a comic, that shows him sucking dick then spitting out. In the last panel he is sucking off the rat, and he swallows.
>>
>>90215566
Include me in the screencap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.