[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows you thought would be meh/terrible until you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1985.png (117KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.png
117KB, 349x262px
ITT: Shows you thought would be meh/terrible until you actually watched it and ended up loving
>>
>>90213499
Bonus points if you didn't research it and no one convinced you to do so, and you ended up watching it because you felt you should at least give it a chance
>>
File: IMG_1986.jpg (33KB, 421x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.jpg
33KB, 421x236px
Thought it would be another weird generic adult swim show until a clip of the show automatically played after watching another video on adultswim.com.
>>
I put off this show for years because it seemed boring to me, I decided to give it another shot when AS added every episode to their website around three years ago
>>
>>90213499
The show you posted.

Back when I was watching the hub for.... "Certain Reasons".... I somehow came across this show.

At first I thought it was going to be a meh show in general but watched it just for shits and giggles.

Then I saw Dan vs Technology... then Dan vs Art (Favorite episode), Dan vs Jury Duty, Dan vs Canada, Dan vs the Camping Trip, the list went on.

Sad thing I came across this show when it died and became cancelled. Now it's one of the shows I plan to binge watch on Hulu as soon as I get my graphic designs degree..
>>
>>90213499
Clarence
Squidbillies
Flapjack
>>90213523
>you ended up watching it because you felt you should at least give it a chance
My love for cartoons is so deep that I always do
>>
>>90213499
I got into Mighty Magiswords after catching a few eps on cable. At first I thought it looked like typical nu-CN shit, but the blistering pace and style of humor ended up being up my alley.
>>
>>90213572
>>90213499
Both of these are amazing and I admittedly only watched them out of sheer chance. Especially Dan Vs., I'm still legit shocked at how great that series is.
>>
>>90213499
yeah, I'm pissed that it canceled cause it was pure cash, but I guess not enough for the jews
>>
Pig goat banana cricket
>>
File: Dance Party.gif (886KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
Dance Party.gif
886KB, 480x364px
When I first saw the ads for this, I thought it was going to be a pretty stupid show (like Cow and Chicken), but then I gave it a shot when it aired its first episode and I was hooked. I'd even go so far as to say it's my favorite cartoon.
>>
>>90214805
The Hub had shit judgement. They killed that and the Aquabats Super Show. Super Show didn't even stand a chance after the first season. After that they gave them fewer and fewer episodes so they could tell them to fuck off with the reason of ratings. And the fucks don't even have the decency to even give us copies of the last two seasons.
>>
It was marketed hard as nothing but Family Guy with "DUDE MEXICANS LMAO". But the show was the exact opposite.

They would build up jokes in a way that you'd expect an FG-tier violent & edgy punchline but then it'd turn into a Looney Tunes style gag, and I liked that.
>>
File: CWbs7uGXIAAjCyN.jpg (47KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CWbs7uGXIAAjCyN.jpg
47KB, 599x337px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>90213499
I was going to post MLP: FIM but it is no allowed, picture not related. I just watch it for team rocket scenes because the rest of this anime suck.

I always thought Doug cartoon was bad until I watched it and it was worst than watching comedy shows in TV.

Johnny test is also horrible. The Spanish dubs makes it kinda enjoyable.

Dan vs. was just what I expected. It is really good and I am glad you like it op. Dan vs pinkie when ?
>>
>>90215353
>Dan vs pinkie when ?
Oh the days of yore
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x5184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x5184px
>>90213499
At first I thought this show would only be decent but then it turned REALLY good somehow.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.