[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will it take to have the rest of Korea to catch up to Mir?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What will it take to have the rest of Korea to catch up to Mir? When TMS came into the scene in the 80s everyone caught up to them even the Korean & Taiwanese studios but not Mir, why is this?
>>
>>90211342
The fuck are you talking about, they were working on some Chinese movie and they are working on Voltron. At least Voltron is a hit.

Besides, they are a very small team consisting of like 20 dudes..
>>
>>90211342
DOWN WITH THE AVATAR. NOT MY AVATAR!
>>
File: 1488011886575.jpg (165KB, 1419x634px) Image search: [Google]
1488011886575.jpg
165KB, 1419x634px
>>90211601
This is what I'm talking about.

Also VLD is not on the top 25 shows on Netflix and it's only bringing in fujos.
>>
>>90211679
Perhaps realize that the storyboarders decide the art direction, not the animators. Though I do love me some Mir.
>>
>>90211699
Does not mean the rest of Korea can't catch up.
>>
>>90211679
I don't think that Korra and fucking Adventure Time require an explanation as to why they don't look the same.

For one, Korra doesn't have noodle hands.
>>
>>90211679
That's a still image that tells me absolutely nothing about the quality of the animation. the
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime has absolutely miserable animation but it's way more photo-realistic than Looney toons, so making an image like this I could probably convince you it had better animation (if not for the fact Looney Toons is so well known obviously)
>>
>>90211708
Of course. Just sort of a silly picture, you know?
>>
>>90211796
Looney Tunes also has a higher frame rate.
>>
File: 1487112455464.png (3MB, 1786x4419px) Image search: [Google]
1487112455464.png
3MB, 1786x4419px
Lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.