[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finn Jones on the Luke/Danny dynamic. https://m.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (364KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 777x1200px
Finn Jones on the Luke/Danny dynamic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=poG3JIteei0

Even though they didn't do I chemistry test, it's nice to hear their chemistry was seemless. I'd like to heard about Colleen/Misty, too.

How excited are you for H4H, /co/? What would you like to see of Danny and Luke and what are your favourite PM/IF moments?
>>
>>90210634
>what are your favourite PM/IF moments?

This one.
>>
>>90210634
Not so happy Luke already fucked Misty. Seems mean spirited of the writers to have Danny's future SO get BLACKED by the guy who is going to be his BFF. I'm not the sort of guy that sees agendas everywhere, but this feels really on the nose to me.
>>
>>90210722
I guess you didn't here the news in yesterday's thread. ...Colleen and Danny fall in love.

The dynamics are all kinds of fucked.
>>
>>90210711
What's the story behind this? Seems kind of rapey.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1733px
I love this, Danny's so oblivious. There's contrast can be funny.

>How can one man be so pure and precious?
>>
>>90211330
*Their
>>
>>90210634
MCU Fistball Special when?!
>>
File: contemplating black man.png (836KB, 929x1298px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating black man.png
836KB, 929x1298px
>>90211353
>Fistball
I think you did that on purpose..

>>90210777
How old is Danny in the NTFLX series? Misty seems way to old to get with Danny, but it could be a ploy for Team Drama and shit later in the season.
>>
>>90210634
I hate the Bruce Lee wannabe jumpsuit and sneakers. Nothing wrong with pajama pants and a robe, dammit.
>>
>>90211824
He's 25. Misty is around her mid-thirties. Why is everyone harping on the age thing? Misty always been older than him by a few years, plus Finn and Simone only have a six year age difference. The exact same difference between Mike and Krysten. I guess nobody cares when it's an older guy.

I guess the only thing suspicious is that Colleen is also older than Danny, but she's played by an actress younger than him.
>>
>>90211330
He spent his entire life filling himself with rage and vengeance that when he let that all go at the pivotal moment, all that was left was purity.

And some serious yellow jungle fever.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1790px
>>90212733
>too pure for this world.

>yellow jungle fever
Heh, I weirdly like the togetherness of that. But, it also makes me aware of the inevitablity of Danneen/Danisty shipping wars. Sigh.
>>
>>90212067
It's partly gender and race but it stands out more because Finn has a babyface and looks like a college boy, so the ages stand out more than they should.

Ritter looks her age and comes across as a grown mature woman so it's less noticeable vs Mike.
>>
>>90212987

So, it's around Finn's neoteny? He has more of it than actual Danny Rand who was drawn with the face of an old man at the grand old age of 22. People are already saying Colleen/Danny are cute together and Danny/Misty look odd. Considering Danny is described as Tom Hanks in "Big", though he has time to mature, that will probably add to that. The fandom is most sure to be an...interesting one.

>I can only imagine what people would say if Traci Thomas had secured the gig.
>>
>>90212045
>>90212045
I know. I saw it in the preview for the Brisson run and it was quite jarring considering how serious it is. However, I think he won't be wearing it for most of his run. Plus, it may match the street level tone, but it doesn't feel like something a K'un-L'unian warrior would wear.
>>
>>90211353
>>90211824
>Fistball

Damn, I just noticed that.
>>
There better be good homoerotic and brotherly chemistry between the two
>>
>>90215201
Luke's in a "mentor" type role, so the brotherly dynamic will be there, the homoerotic, though ? Remains to be seen.
>>
>>90215299

They will miss out by not including it. Luke/Danny should have better chemistry than Luke/ Jess
>>
>>90215434
I think Jess/Danny will have interesting chemistry, in the fact that Danny is so naïve, and Jess so cynical that... she's want to punch him in the face.
>>
>>90215434
Sorry, mis-read. I don't know how I feel about MCU Luke/Jess, because of all that went down. Luke/Claire is better.
>>
>>90215531
Yeah Luke/ Claire is better
>>
>>90215724
At least he'll be getting some Cuban coffee in The Defenders, because you know he's gonna go back to Jess.
>>
First spoiler free review for Iron Fist. Embargo lifts March 8th.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/iron-fist-netflix-prep-guide/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>>90211824
We also have Matt/Claire/Luke/Jessica to contend with.
>>
Super excited for the new series!

http://www.freaksugar.com/new-preview-iron-fist-1/
>>
>>90210777
I just hope a comic writer isn't retarded enough to make Danny/Colleen a thing in the comics.

Shit Bendis might, he had Danny/Colleen in Ultimate Spider-Man and he already had Misty act all bitchy in Jessica Jones.
>>
>>90222490
I think Danny should be allowed to move on while Misty is relegated to only dating her own kind.
>>
>>90222490
And, she not currently dating anyone...

I know Danny/Colleen are married in Ultimate, but I didn't know they were in Spider-Man, nor that Bendis wrote it.

I don't think Danneen would work now, he has so much history with her besty, and they feel more like family.

I really wanted her to form a relationship with El Aguila. Walker was going to write both of them in Occupy Avengers, but I've heard nothing since. I'm sure the title is canceled, so no modern interaction. :(

And, if she was to fall for a woman- Elsa Bloodstone.
>>
>>90222490
Is misty written better, now?
>>
>>90221122
That looks purty good.
>>
http://comicbook.com/2017/02/25/iron-fist-netflix-stars-talk-comic-book-influences-finn-jones-jessica-henwick/
>>
>>90211353
Is that when Luke throws Iron Fist into an enemy?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.