[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, i was about to get into this show since everyone is talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 41

Well, i was about to get into this show since everyone is talking about it, but after seeing this, I'm completely uninterested. Why does Disney have to do this?
>>
File: OP.jpg (900KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
900KB, 3264x1836px
>>
Because the world is overpopulated and the illuminati is trying to give us a generation of homosexuals to help that problem, give them a break.
>>
>>90209157
Why would straight people go to a boy band concert?
>>
>can't handle faggots kissing
You must be 18 years or older to browse 4chan.
>>
Why does a cartoon for kids have adults inanimately kissing anyways?

Fucking weird.
>>
I didn't even notice the gay couples until other people in /co/ pointed them out to me. It went by so fast I doubt many kids noticed either. Why would it bother you? I don't necessarily like to watch a lot of gay stuff since I'm not interested in it but putting it in the background and not drawing a lot of attention to it or shoving it in everyone's faces directly seems like a good approach. Kids growing up in today's world are gonna be exposed to gay people eventually anyway. If you are against gay sex for some reason like religion that's fine but we still have to interact with gay people in our day to day lives so I don't see the problem with showing them in cartoons in a casual way.
>>
>>90209157
Lesbians are hot, fags are not, that's how I live in this world
>>
>>90209176

>generation Z is literally the most conservative generation since the traditionalists

>th-the next generation'll be fags you guys!
>>
>>90209157
>it's always these faggoty ass fags
this is what makes me angry
>>
>>90209198
The whole show is about cucking, of course there's intimate stuff in it.
>>
>>90209157
As a committed /pol/fag I can genuinely say that Disney is a company that actually waits until the cultural zeitgeist has changed before moving forward with "progressive" stuff in popular IPs. They are very careful.
>That being said this will look odd after 8 years of Pence's lightning gun.
>>
>>90209157
This show is being accurate. There are a lot of faggots in California especially in boyband concerts
>>
>>90209157
If you have any opinion on gays other than "I don't give a shit", you're a faggot.
>>
>>90209215
>generation Z is literally the most conservative generation since the traditionalists
Stop reading Breitbart.
>>
File: 1487376033347.png (109KB, 246x220px) Image search: [Google]
1487376033347.png
109KB, 246x220px
>>90209235
>8 years
>>
Why take the effort to care?
>>
File: e8jGMcg.png (16KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
e8jGMcg.png
16KB, 200x243px
>>90209157
Why does something that is a naturally ocuring thing in the real world that happens literally everyday deter you so much from watching a show.

Why does maybe 3 seconds of homosexuals kissing make you want to completely drop or skip a show instead of actually determining factors like plot, animation, or literally anything else.

I suppose I'm just asking why you're edgy.
>>
You have to be Chris-Chan levels of autistic to get this triggered by this shit.
>>
>>90209235
>8 years
>The administration is struggling to pull off one month
toplel
>>
>Two people kissing
Oh man, THE HORROR!
>>
>>90209270
Because Trump won! That means we won the CULTURE WAR.

So why don't you degenerates just STAND DOWN AND ACCEPT DEFEAT.
>>
>>90209270
Because fags like OP are more interested in making everything they do into a political statement than just enjoying a good show.

Almost sounds like what SJWs do, doesn't it?
>>
>>90209214
this desu.

I don't care if dudes kiss on TV, I'm just jackin it to lesbians anyway.
>>
>>90209235
I don't know why but your Pence comment made me chuckle. Either way, OP really shouldn't get his panties in a bunch, considering the concert was hosting a boy band who sing romance songs, inside California no less. It's not implausible to think there would be more gay couples represented there than elsewhere. Considering Star Vs really doesn't pull this kind of stuff, and how Disney shut down Gravity Falls for having a gay couple, it's safe to say that OP is pretty much overreacting and letting some minute appearances of unnoteworthy gay couples ruin his chances of experiencing a western harem cartoon filled with a female being destroyed by the decisions of an alpha male who all the girls love.
>>
>>90209157
Well then what do you think about the quote, "Janna loves pink AND fights the patriarchy"? It got an eyeroll out of me, and then eventually a giggle. I still fucking LOVE the show and think it's unironically the best kids' show to be produced in decades, and likely the best Disney show, ever. It's basically a child-friendly version of Rick and Morty, and they're both FUCKING FANTASTIC.
>>
>>90209157

Califags who think the world revolves around them.
>>
>>90209258
Incumbents are very hard to root out, but I will admit that a lot is riding on Trump actually being able to fulfill campaign promises.
>>90209278
He has at least four years and he does not even have his entire cabinet confirmed. Once his people are in place things will begin to move more smoothly.
>As fun as /pol/ is, I come here when i need a break from the shitposting.
>>
>>90209299
Women apparently find gays hot
>>
>>90209320
they're just fag hags
>>
>>90209157
Complete and utter cuckoldry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n5ACBivlcg
>>
>>90209320
Lol no they dont friend. Dont believe everything buzzfeed and cosmopolitan tell you
>>
>>90209304
>Disney shut down Gravity Falls for having a gay couple

Wait what?
>>
>>90209352
>implying I go to those garbage sites
4chan is the only cesspit for me
>>
>>90209254
Not him but

http://hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
>>
File: 1476812337265.jpg (60KB, 236x452px) Image search: [Google]
1476812337265.jpg
60KB, 236x452px
>>90209157
OP confirmed for a pole smoking faggot.
>>
>>90209315
>He has at least four years and he does not even have his entire cabinet confirmed.
That's not a good indication of the next four years.

Shit, look at how many people left. That place is a shitshow. Having it "move more smoothly" is just Republican wishful thinking like having Trump be "more presidential", like there's going to be a magic switch turned on where everything goes in a proper direction?

No, what you get is what you get. Enjoy your swamp.
>>
>>90209157
I'm surprised The Mary Sue and all those gay representation groups aren't going nuts over Disney allowing this to be a thing.

Then again, Star vs is showing on the laughably unpopular premium channel that is Disney XD.
>>
>>90209304
>and how Disney shut down Gravity Falls for having a gay couple
That never happened.
>>
>>90209352
>What are fujoshits
>>
>>90209352
How do you not know about slash and yaoi fangirls?
>>
>>90209215
>gen Z is the most conservative
Bitch, I may or may not be Gen Z depending on if you start around 96, and everyone in my age group that isn't a farmer, are easily liberal as fuck. Even the farmer kids are Less conservative than their racist ass parents. Also I'm hella bisexual.
>>
>>90209356
The police officers. Also, they vetoed Alex showing two old ladies hooking up during an episode, but that was more in your face than these quick fly-by shots of couples making out
>>
>>90209157
Not for the reason you think.

The creators enjoyed putting it in.
>>
>>90209393
Here in Texas most people 20-29 years old are actually pretty conservative.
>>
>>90209398
Those guys were gay?
>>
>>90209356
Anons being a faggot
They wouldn't let a old gay lesbian couple in the Cupid episode
Probably because Disney hates old people.
>>
>>90209215

This is blatantly wrong though.
>>
>>90209398
Gravity falls wasn't cancelled idiot. Stop talking with your ass.
Disney actually wanted a season 3 but alex got tired of the show.
>>
>>90209413
I personally believed that it was a surrogate father-son relationship given the wide generation gap between them, but Alex kept peppering the two with rainbow imagery during the animated shorts
>>
>>90209366
>Obama job approval: approve (44%), disapprove (30%), no opinion (20%)

>Obama job approval: approve (41%), disapprove (25%), no opinion (28%)

Wow so conservative.

Also it's telling that when the demographics are broken down, it's either mostly even towards Clinton and Trump, or leaning towards Clinton, except for the white males who are the only ones who overwhelmingly prefer Trump.

Fucking... you white boys need to get off the god damn internet.
>>
>>90209411
Depends where you live in Texas though
>>
>>90209379
Hell I saw someone say that Marco might possibly be trans because of the whole "Princess Marco" thing and his parents not seeming the least bit questioning when a strange woman starts referring to him as being a girl.
>>
>>90209398
>Disney shut down Gravity Falls for having a gay couple
But they didn't. Alex was the one that decided to end it.
>>
>>90209366
>majority would vote Trump
>Majority Approved of Obama
>Direction of Country No
Are these kids just Nihilsts?
>>
>>90209379
>I'm surprised The Mary Sue and all those gay representation groups aren't going nuts over Disney allowing this to be a thing.
Well others shows already did it before and did it better, ie, not a bunch of background characters out in the distance.
>>
>don't like to watch gays caress eachother

What are you? Muslim?
>>
>>90209287
Because that's not how culture works, dipshit. I'm 99% sure you're trolling, but still.
>>
>>90209411
>Texas
>conservative
Wow, next your gonna tell me 90% of the faggots I went to in High School in Indiana don't want to suck Trumps wrinkly orange snoozeberry
>>
>>90209439
>Gay femmy cops

How progressive, when do we get a character who is gay but has no interest in dating because he's seen gay culture and doesn't find it appealing but still deep down really finds other men attractive?

And then the whole story is about him losing all his friends because they're so progressive and they can't seem to wrap their heads around a gay guy who doesn't want to have gay sex spend the entire story continuously trying to hook him up despite his consistent demands to stop.
>>
>>90209495
But it's a Disney Kid cartoon. Not some Fox or Adult Swim burlesque production.
>>
>>90209157
It's a boy band concert in California. If anything, why are there so many straight couples in there?
>>
>>90209483
They're memeing fucks who either repeat what their parents say or what they see on the internet if they don't like what their parents say. For fuck's sake they're literally 14 year olds, what do you expect?
>>
>>90209517
Sorry that happened to you, anon, but I hope you realize there are homos out there who aren't flaming faggots who can't get off unless they're up to their eyeballs in leather. Like me.
>>
>>90209414
Apologies, when I reread my comment it sounds like I'm saying they shut down Gravity Falls for having gay inclusion. What I'm really saying is they shut down Alex from putting it in the show, not that they shut down Gravity Falls for that reason.
>>
>>90209157
Reminder that all of you are being distracted from reality by joining political fandoms. You are being to forced to be separated by fighting over pointless shit like gay rights or whatever.
>>
Shitposting aside, bandwaggoning fucks must meet disappointment at all times, not just when they look in the mirror.
>>
File: 1455983418271.jpg (164KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455983418271.jpg
164KB, 656x1024px
>>90209533
That's.. actually a really good point.
>>
File: 1475075846302.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475075846302.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
>>90209157
>NO NO NO NO! EVEN FAGS ARE GETTING MORE THAN ME
OP, the eternal virgin with a permanent crybaby chip on his shoulder
>>
>>90209297
SJW
>Hated by main Groups they claim to represent
>Are a Vocal Minority
>Get Triggered Easily
>Hate it when their presidential (candidate) got made fun of
>makes everything political
/pol/
>Loved by the Majnstream Conservative Party
>The Silent MajoritY
>Hard to "trigger"
>Have a Great sense of humor around Trump and accept all criticism of him
>never makes anything political unless an SJW starts it
>>
>>90209157
>>90209198

Kind of have to agree, it's a little unnecessary to show adults intimately kissing in a children's cartoon.
>>
>>90209530
Who cares about some split-second background characters in a Disney cartoon when there are entire gay songs and dance productions by celebrity singers on Cartoon Network.

What's an article on fucking Star going to look like? "There was a sequence where some men kissed each other. It was in the background. Normally they wouldn't be allowed in the background but now they are. This is the space where I would normally analyze the character and maybe make some comparisons to real life people who would relate to these experiences except I can't because there is no character or experience beyond kissing in the background. Yay gays." Come on.
>>
>>90209533
>it's a boy band concert why are so many adult men and women there?
FTFY
>>
File: Team 6.png (515KB, 676x557px) Image search: [Google]
Team 6.png
515KB, 676x557px
>>90209575
>>never makes anything political unless an SJW starts it
>never
>>
>>90209575
>Hard to "trigger"
No.
>Have a Great sense of humor around Trump and accept all criticism of him
No.
>never makes anything political unless an SJW starts it
No.

t. fellow /pol/ack.
You aren't wrong about SJWs though.
>>
>>90209575
>Loved by the Majnstream Conservative Party
Is that why they kicked out your boy Spencer and made sure to ruin Milo's career more than any liberal ever did?

>Hard to "trigger"
o im laffin
>>
>>90209543
I'm not gay and the idea was less he hates flaming faggots and more he just doesn't want to actually have sex with men or be involved in a relationship at all for religious reasons. His friends even confront him about how he miserable he'll allegedly be if he marries a woman to which she responds "I don't even want to do that either." He just finds men attractive instead of women but doesn't want to be in a relationship in the slightest and his progressive excepting friends don't like it.
>>
>>90209575
>Loved by the Mainstream Conservative Party

Looks like /pol/ is failing in one regard then.
>>
>>90209575
>Hard to "trigger"
OP started this thread because a few background, filler characters, who only appear for a few seconds out of the entirety of the episode, aren't straight.
>>
>>90209575
Every single one under /pol/ is fucking wrong.
>>
>>90209157
Hot women kissing is hot and funny-looking men kissing is funny. What is the issue?
>>
>>90209620
Resigning yourself to being foreveralone or at least never having a committed romantic relationship sounds like a tough pill for anyone to swallow. Although I understand religion can be a strong motivator. Anyway good luck with your situation, whatever you decide to do about it.
>>
This is extremely good bait. From one fisherman to another, great job
>>
>>90209641
>>90209635
>>90209624
>>90209619
>>90209610
>>90209606
Pretty sure anon is being sarcastic, though with the Trump supporters who get mad on me on Twitter for pointing out how badly the first month of God Emperor Garfield is going.... It Amy be serious
>>
>>90209666
>Make a post subtly encouraging a gay religious guy to consider having gay relationships
>Get 666 trips
Oh shit, sorry God.
>>
>>90209620
So you want a scenario so absurdly specific that:
1. No one will find it very engaging.
2. It almost never happens IRL (most people like that are FAR more likely to subliminate their manlust into raging homophobia. Not trying to be a prick, just speaking from personal experience).
3. Seems to exist almost entirely to serve as a strawman attempt to indite gay-rights activists?

Not trying to be insulting, just trying to figure out what seems interesting or engaging about this concept to you.
>>
>>90209393
>>90209430
>>90209440
http://www.marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
>>
>>90209588
Wait until Trans Marco is canon.

no one can call me gay for fapping to Princess Marco or regular Marco then!!
>>
>>90209689
I'm not taking any chances at this point. These fucks are like cockroaches. It's like what Descartes said, "Any community that takes pleasure in acting like retards will be joined by actual retards who believe themselves in good company." This shit needs to get purged.
>>
I'm glad romantic kissing is becoming less of a taboo in cartoons.
America has retarded apprehensions when it comes to expressions of sexuality.
>>
>The right getting triggered by a gay couple in a cartoon
>The left getting triggered by someone disliking a gay couple in a cartoon

Just admit it, guys, you are two peas in a pod.
>>
>>90209707
>comments off
Never trust something that won't let you comment
>>
>>90209304
>Marco Diaz
>Alpha male

Excuse me, did you just start watching to fap to Star's despair? Cuckfags need to go.
>>
>>90209177
Boyfriends feigning interest to get into their girlfriends' pants.I bet it's the same with those gay couples; one of them is just pretending to give a shit in order to get some sex.

It's like the blowjob musical episode of South Park.
>>
>>90209707
This is just 2000 people in the UK collected by some brand agency.

Stop reaching for scraps.
>>
I guarantee that 95% of the posters insulting OP are women
>>
I wonder if there are forces that would like people to be outraged like this.
>>
>>90209771
Hi, OP.
>>
>>90209666
I told you I'm not gay.

Maybe a tad bi (only date women but can fap to traps every once in a while) but not gay
>>
>>90209707
>the 2001 are the Gen Z meme
That shit is stupid, half those kids are still brainwashed into following their parents or what they see on TV
Every Generation should have the oldest members reach 18 by the time the parents of the next generation are being born
>>
>>90209707
The study doesn't address how it measures conservatism. If it's just asking people and seeing if they say, "I'm conservative on this issue", there is no telling if their idea of conservatism is the same as a traditionalist from the 40s.

Frankly put this is an insufficient study and any statistician would laugh in your face on seeing it.
>>
>>90209771
>women on 4chan
Please, maybe on /soc/ or /b/ but not in this autism hole
>>
>>90209771
I guarentee that 100% of OP/This Anon is a triggered /pol/ faggot
>>
>>90209803
Traps are gay ergo you are gay
>>
>>90209771
I'm a woman but I'm not disagreeing with you.

Showing adults intimately kissing like this in a children's show just doesn't seem right, really. And having a family that works in all sorts of jobs in the entertainment industry, I know that most of them are working towards pushing some forced messages.
>>
>>90209866
You do you know what bi means right?
>>
>>90209951
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>90209270
>something that is a naturally ocuring thing in the real world that happens literally everyday
yeah
im just wondering why they're taking so long with positive pedo portrayals in cartoons on this current year
>>
>>90209393
>hella bisexual.
>sexuality/gender terminology preceeded by the word "hella"
holy motherfucking shit go back to tumblr this fucking second.
>>
>>90210005
Yeah it means you're gay
>>
>>90210005
You know Traps can have a dick and look like a chick or have Snatch and look like a Zac
>>
File: 1484377965769.png (724KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484377965769.png
724KB, 1920x1080px
>>90209951
Just wondering, how old are you? Cause I remember cartoons having adults kissing all the time. You mean, same sex adults right? Cause I don't even understand how it doesn't seem right to you.

Are we Americans so nuts that basic displays of human affection are considered taboo? Gratuitous violence is usually fine, but god forbid you said fuck or showed what reality is like for 14 year olds. Cause nobody ever kissed then. I was a consenting adult when I held hands, and even then, not in public places. What am I? Some kind of animal?
>>
>>90209803
Traps are pretty gay.

You're most likely bi.
>>
>>90209746
He's an alpha male because almost all female main/secondary characters like him. Janna, Jackie, Star, Heckapoo. Get over it cuck.
>>
>>90210024
Why would I go to where that faggot Shadman was?
>>
>>90210042
So no then.

>>90210044
Except when someone says "trap" they seldom ever mean the second one, and if they do they preface "trap" with the word "reverse" for some stupid reason
>>
>>90209212
I was actually trying to look for them and I didn't notice any. God damn I knew it was too good to be true.
>>
>>90209157
Yesterday i was watching a CN streaming and at some point there was a commercial about visiting American natural spots or something, and among the people visiting these spots there was a gay couple getting on a "first date"

I found this interesting because this would never flyby here in Italy on a kids' channel, and the only similar commercial I've seen on italian television was one for Whatsapp or whatever messaging app that ended with two lesbians proposing through chat and then kissing, which I'm gonna guess was also produced by Americans

tl:dr America is gay lol
>>
>>90210082
Because you apparently type with the same little "quirky" demeanor as the little tumblr shits that made things like Homestuck completely unbearable to be associated with. We do not need those people here *at all.*
>>
File: vulture and egg.png (1MB, 1513x1002px) Image search: [Google]
vulture and egg.png
1MB, 1513x1002px
>mfw the tumblrspawn react to Marco not being trans/Star not hooking up with Janna/Starfan
>>
>>90210050

No, I just mean in general and I'm talking about very young kids, like 8-9 and under here. They haven't quite reached puberty yet, so why bother getting them involved or interested in intimate subjects they don't really understand pr grasp yet by any means?

Now 10-11 and up, that's a different story.
>>
File: Whats this thread here.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Whats this thread here.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
>>90210076
Guys. This person is probably serious. We should all point laugh at them.
>>
>>90210135
https://marcodiazisatransgirl.tumblr.com/post/157607502029/to-be-frank-and-honest-i-would-like-to-think-even
Tumblr seems pretty content with the cocktease, and have low expectations for it to be confirmed or canon because Disney.
>>
>>90210050
well homosexualism is a mental disorder so you can't really compare it to a man kissing a woman
sorry if it hurts your feelings
>>
>>90210050
>millennials
>>
>>90210204
>homosexualism
How old are you? Like do you remember Beatlemania? Or Vietnam?
>>
>>90210100
Anon, just accept your gayness. It's 2017.
>>
>>90209176
i was too slow post this
>>
>>90210082
Has shadman finished his reaper comic?
>>
They have to put the pandering somewhere. The only thing they got wrong is attractive lesbians dont exist.
>>
>>90210176
Marco does some stereotypically feminine things (wears ballet shoes, likes a boy band) but because he doesn't act insecure about it it doesn't come across as beta. He also wasn't eager to dress like a woman but didn't get too bent out of shape about it one way or the other since he's secure in his sexuality. he is a bit of a dork and gets nervous around Jackie but something must be really attractive about him, whether it's his cute appearance or bulging genitals, because every girl in the series throws herself at him. So I would say he fits the bill as an alpha male, allbeit not an entirely traditional one.
>>
>>90210299
If I were gay I wouldn't be attracted to women.

Being attracted to both means you are bisexual, ergo not gay as gay is exclusive attraction to the same sex.
>>
>>90209304
But Marco unironically likes this band and he's a straight male??
>>
Probably some SJW writer suggested it and no one wanted to say no.
>>
>>90210381
>If I were gay I wouldn't be attracted to women.
>That one time on Bunny Ranch with the tran guy trying to get a hooker.
>She tells him shes a lesbian
>He says "Me too"
>Everyone is confused as to why he wants to be a woman if he wants to fuck a woman.
one of the best keks the 14 year old me had ever had back then.
>>
>>90210366
In other words he's an anime character.
>>
>>90210472
Yes, in a Western harem anime.
>>
>>90210447
Bunny Ranch?
>>
>>90209157
Star vs wins the gay bowl. go home loudhouse and steven universe, you guys will never top this.
>>
>>90209554
>Reminder that all of you are being distracted from reality by joining political fandoms.
you act like this is something unique to the 20th century. tribalism is older than humanity itself.
>>
>>90210381
Oh my apologies. You're queer.
>>
>>90209157
How do we protect our kids?
>>
>>90210590
>queer
>the I want to bandwagon term
I hate fucking progressivism. Are you gay yes or no. Stop being a coy cunt.
>>
>>90209951
>intimately kissing
>two m's mashed together

Call me when they're tongue lashing each other.
>>
>>90210620
Let them kiss another kid of the same sex. If they're straight they'll never want to do it again. If they're gay then kill yourself for failing as a parent.
>>
>>90209215
> you can't be homosexual and conservative
Go to bed grandpa.
>>
>>90209575
Full offense, but you're completely delusional if you think /pol/ isn't filled with its own type of detrimental fallacy.
>>
>>90210622
Are you gay? Yes.
>>
>>90209157
Well this episode is never airing in Latin America
>>
>>90210146
I find it funny how violence is apparently appropriate for 8-9 year olds.
>>
File: batman angry.jpg (57KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
batman angry.jpg
57KB, 634x473px
OP likely already watches the show or was never planning on checking Star Vs out.

This is a bait thread.

Good job /co/
>>
File: wowitsnothing.jpg (8KB, 220x180px) Image search: [Google]
wowitsnothing.jpg
8KB, 220x180px
>>90209157

I'm sorry you're so weak and self centered. Is there anything I can do?
>>
File: kahn-002.jpg (7KB, 209x212px) Image search: [Google]
kahn-002.jpg
7KB, 209x212px
>>90209157
In a similar boat OP, wanted to study the show for fap fiction writing purposes, but there's no fun in corrupting something already degenerate
>>
>>90210690
Comprehension of violence comes much earlier than comprehension of sexuality.
>>
>>90210732
No i was actually gonna watch 3-5 epsidoes this afternoon but not anymore. Ill just watch Gumball or something.
>>
>>90210680
Not the guy you were talking to, yeah i am. i just hate what the term has become. Queer is just we need allies so lets take a bunch of straight people who act out of the norm and make them part of us. it does no one favors especially not when you hit on them.
>>
File: Brett Connoisseur.png (173KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Brett Connoisseur.png
173KB, 1000x1000px
>>90209722
>>
>>90210760
>>90210779
You're being retarded, it's a great show and you could easily watch that scene without even noticing the gay couples it goes by so fast.
>>
>>90209157

Why can't you just stop being such an over-sensitive, constantly offended faggot? You can't expect artists to censor themselves because they hurt your feelings.
>>
>>90210783
That other anon needs to learn how to embrace his sexuality like you
>>
>>90210817
Do you honestly want him to at this point?
>>
>>90209157
what bothered me more was that was theme using the pursed lip expression for the kiss. it looked bad and nobody purses their lips that far when their kissing each other on the lips.
>>
File: pol and sjws.jpg (131KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pol and sjws.jpg
131KB, 600x800px
>>90209575
>>
>>90209722
Kids still think it's awkward and gross and always will though
>>
>>90210910
only because it's put on a weird pedestal, like all other acts of intimacy.
>>
>>90210050
It is reality for like 2 to 5 percent of the population. Gay PDA has always made people's skin crawl, even if they want to mentally accept it.
>>
>>90210851
Personally its both for me.

I do because its better for someone to realize "oh wait im just being stupid" and revise themselves.

And then I don't because they must be a fuck wit and shouldn't get to enjoy anything if they're gonna be so narrow minded.
>>
>>90210653

that was easy
>>
>>90209157
Why do you care?
>>
File: ffdd.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ffdd.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Disney CEO (((Bob Iger)))
>>
>>90211039
When you think about it, anything that's obviously a non-reproductive pairing makes peoples' skin crawl. Gays, the mentally/physically impaired, old people, pedophilia, etc.

It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (304KB, 689x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
304KB, 689x840px
>>90209215
>>
This will be retaked for it's broadcast.

It's a Korean fuck up.
>>
you pussies are so easily discouraged
>>
>>90210504
It was another series by the Cathouse people. You know those latenight Brothel shows?
>>
>>90209718
True.
>>
>>90209270
Because we live in bizarro /co/.
Ten years ago, /co/ would have found this neat and fapped off to the girls. Now we live in a new era where Trump is a syptom of a larger abnormality and /pol/ is the new /co/.
>>
File: 1409322639449.jpg (29KB, 226x254px) Image search: [Google]
1409322639449.jpg
29KB, 226x254px
>>90209575
>>Hard to "trigger"
>>Have a Great sense of humor around Trump and accept all criticism of him
>>never makes anything political unless an SJW starts it
>>
>>90209274
Gays are /co/'s version of blue-colored arms.
>>
>>90209575
This is some form of Dada right?
>>
>>90209157
Wait, isn't the last pannel brown Mabel and Pacifica?
>>
>>90209157
>inb4 this is the gateway to Stanna
>>
>>90209287
>>90210018

You forgot your Shadow the Hedgehog avatars.
>>
>>90209575
Weak bait, you just flipped them around, not subtle at all.

SJW
>loved by everyone
>the silent majority
>hard to "trigger"
>have a great sense of humor about themselves and accept all criticism
>never make anything political unless a Trumplet starts it

/pol/
>hated by main groups they claim to represent
>are a vocal minority
>get triggered easily
>hate it when their president gets made fun of
>makes everything political
>>
>>90209157
You are such a fucking loser
>>
>>90209287
What if you're gay (well bi actually) but voted for Trump?
>>
File: funny how.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funny how.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>90209235
>8 years
>>
>>90209287
A reminder that Trump publicly said that he's going to protect the gays, and received a roaring applause from his conservative supporters for it
>>
>>90211906
so you mean the majority of Trump supporters?
>>
>>90211906
This. Is /pol/ forgetting Milo and how they've been blindly defending him?
>>
File: 1487068098165.png (58KB, 406x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487068098165.png
58KB, 406x385px
>>90210176
>gets called a cuck
>posts Star

Oh the irony.
>>
>>90210146
I'd rather have (at least my own) kid's first exposure to this being something sweet and positive in a cartoon than something more sexed up in more mature stuff.
>>
>>90209575
>SJW
>>Hated by main Groups they claim to represent

>/pol/
>>Loved by the Majnstream Conservative Party
This distinction is why I hate /pol/ more. At the end of the day, SJWs have no real power, the DNC does its best to ignore them when possible. And like you said, they're a minority.
Meanwhile, the GOP has been taken over by easily triggered /pol/tards who control the narrative of the right-wing media and therefore influence the narrative pushed by Trump.
>>
>>90211906
I'd be more worried about your missing frontal lobe at that point tbqh
>>
>>90211932
Yeah, only bible thumpers on the religious right actually care about DE GAYZ at this point. Trump supporters reacting negatively to gay stuff stems mostly from a knee-jerk reaction caused by their hatred of SJWs and the PC Agenda rather than any actual animosity towards homosexuality.
>>
File: 1482926035391.png (73KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
1482926035391.png
73KB, 1056x869px
>>90209575
you were so close
>>
File: IMG_7066.jpg (32KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7066.jpg
32KB, 300x225px
>>90209215
I keep reading this

Like many things repeated on 4chan, no statistics are used to back up this claim and i see nothing IRL to back these claims up
>>
>>90211976
Aw cause I didn't vote for your corporate shill? I don't even really care about Trump or what he's doing, and I don't agree with most of it, I was gonna equally not agree with Clinton, and I live in a hard red state so I figured I might as well vote Trump.
>>
Why does /pol/ fume so much over gays/bisexuals/trans?

It's almost like you guys have repressed feelings or something.
>>
File: pol hurt feelings.png (471KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pol hurt feelings.png
471KB, 1000x1050px
>>90211932
>>90212005

it's just pic related.

the mainstream sentiment towards gays is either neutral or positive.
>>
>>90209393
>Also I'm hella bisexual.
faggot
>>
>>90209186
We can handle it, normalizing it like it isn't wrong is what bothers us
>>
>>90209766
>i don't know how statistics work
>>
>>90212052
>Literally shaking so hard he can't watch a childrens cartoon because it includes homos
>w-we can handle it
>>
>>90212039
By that same logic, /pol/ are repressed illegal immigrants.

Quit projecting, you little tranny
>>
>>90212056
You pretty obviously don't since you think the UK and US have identical demographics and political views.
>>
>>90212078
No they want to fuck the sexy brown men, dumbass. lrn2Freud
>>
>>90212078
/pol/ are illegal immigrants to the rest of this site, so yeah.
>>
>>90211932
>he's going to protect the gays

By that he meant kill Muslims.

Right after that he'll let pence do a LGBT BBQ
>>
>>90212080
Pretty much. The far right in Britain loves their National Healthcare whereas here in America they scream about how the ACA is socialism.
>>
>>90212080
Generational patterns are frankly quite homogeneous across Western countries.

The same findings have been replicated in Germany and Americans are even more conservative on average than Europeans
>>
>>90212052
>"we can handle it"
>actually can't handle it
what did he mean by this
>>
>>90212140
>Generational patterns are frankly quite homogeneous across Western countries.
Not really, the political situation in Spain for instance is quite different to Britain.
>>
>>90212052
>like it isn't wrong
Why is it wrong exactly? And "The Bible says so" is not a valid reason.
>>
>>90212052
you sound like a tumblrina triggered by a female character being in the wrong on a show
>>
>>90212017
Did you not see the sources people posted ITT? Sure, you can say they aren't large/specific enough to convince you on the issue, but they are at least something. I have yet to see anyone bring anything to at least counter or disprove them.
>>
>>90211971
Pretty much

How many democrats have actually said shit like "there's 57 genders" "blacks can't be racist" ? Are Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren SJWs?

With republicans on the other hand, you have Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon at top White House positions repeating /Pol/ talking points and even retweeting David duke
>>
>>90212044
nice to meat you, I'm steve
>>
>>90212096
Wut
>>
>>90212163
It's wrong because >>90212052 feels tingly and uncomfortable when they see it.
>>
>>90212127
don't stop believing, cuckadoo
>>
>>90212163
Something something child-bearing couples, or something like that.
>>
>>90212156
Spaniard here

Yeah, the right and the left here talk about entirely different problems than the U.K.
>>
>>90212206
so OP is an SJW?
>>
File: Clow Card The Faggot.jpg (62KB, 312x688px) Image search: [Google]
Clow Card The Faggot.jpg
62KB, 312x688px
>>90209157
Well I'm Bisexual who likes Cardcaptor Sakura and I found just the card for you OP.
>>
>>90209157
Because it's a changing world. Change with it or be left behind.
>>
>>90212163
Because this is the sympton of a dying contry.
>>
>>90212182
Hillary Clinton
>>
>>90212220
That's cause the UK don't matter. Enjoy Theresa May and Jeremy Corbin.
>>
>>90212216
even in nature, not everyone gets to reproduce
>>
>>90212233
maybe it should die
>>
>>90209641
The first one's right, if that counts for anything.
>>
>Why does Disney have to do this?
Better question: Why isn't Star rebounding with her lesbian stalker in the next episode.
>>
>>90212220
Indeed. Not to mention, we don't have any real right-wing movements here, but we have serious problems with left-wing movements. This is most likely because people still remember the Franco dictatorship, which people still associate with the right. Also, we don't really have the same problems with immigrants, we have a lot of them but they don't really cause trouble like they are in Germany or Sweden.
>>
>>90212052

Looks like somebody is in the closet. How many times a day do you visit /hm/ and /lgbt/?
>>
>>90210146
Because kids are too dumb to understand adults can like one another and kiss. The mere sight of seeing two people kissing can turn an 8 year old girl into a total dyke slut. Fucking hell, bugs bunny crossdressed and kissed guys all the time. Piss off, but not before posting feet.
>>
>>90212233
>sympton of a dying contry
Explain how. How do homosexuals cause a country to die?
>>
>>90212242
Obviously, just look at /pol/.
>>
>>90209157
Is that a minority Rebecca Sugar on the top?
>>
>>90212234
Please, Hillary Clinton was many things but a SJW she was not. Remember the "superpredators" thing?
>>
>>90212182
>How many democrats have actually said shit like "there's 57 genders" "blacks can't be racist" ?

Do you not follow the DNC? Especially the recent committee chair candidate forum? Have you never listened to Bernie's national press secretary, or even Bernie himself? I mean Jesus, New York legally recognizes 31 genders.
>>
>>90212266
by not providing more soldiers and workers for their nation
>>
>>90212216
It's funny how that's the reason Ayn Rand gave even though she never had children.
>>
>>90212277
>Do you not follow the DNC?

Not compromising with the current administration =/= being an SJW. The republicans have been doing it for years and I didn't hear any complaints from you guys.
>>
>>90212275
remember the "women are the only real victims of war" thing?
>>
File: IMG_1321.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>90212266
>symptom
>a cause
>>
>>90212281
Dude, homosexuals are a minority. There are still millions of heterosexuals banging and popping out kids. America does not run any risk of having a low population any time soon.
>>
>>90212233
It's not.
>>
>>90212300
that's what the Romans thought too
>>
>>90212281
By that logic, you should be an adamant supporter of immigration, since that's the only thing increasing our birth rate at this point.
>>
>>90212052
>like it isn't wrong is what bothers us
But it isn't.
>>
>>90212312
immigration is another thing that destroyed Rome

no, forced breeding is the only answer
>>
>>90212300
Homosexuals and Bisexuals single handedly turned HIV into a pandemic. For such a small percentage, their cancer has far reach.
>>
>>90212292
Here's what she actually said
> Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children.

She didn't say "only real victims", she said they were the primary victims, feel free to agree or disagree.
>>
>>90209157
So is this show worth it? I know its finale is coming up soon but I don't know if I wanna watch an autistic girlsperg. I'll make it simple - is it better than Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, or Steven Universe?
>>
>>90212290
What? Nobody is saying that. I'm saying they actually do say things like there's over X amount of genders, white people need to shut up and don't know what it is to be poor, black people can't be racist, etc.
>>
>>90212311
Are you seriously blaming the fall of the Roman Empire on the gays?
>>
>>90212325
it only kills niggers at this point, so it does not count
>>
>>90212325
>men single handedly turned HIV into a pandemic.
Lesbians didn't do shit, asshole.
>>
>>90212312
Why would I want the "native" population of my country to be out bred by foreigners that bring theyr own culture and that often isn't compatible with my country's culture?
>>
>>90212335
It's legitimately one of the best shows I've ever watched. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Please do watch it; I have greatly enjoyed it!
>>
>>90212311
>Comparing a civilization from two millennia ago to the population of the 21st century
>Believing that a single factor caused the decline and fall of the Roman empire

I mean, I know you're trolling, but come on man.
>>
>>90212327
>Vote for me I have a vagina

Not him but she was a really bad candidate. This timeline case in point.
>>
>>90212342
degenerates and immigrants
>>
>>90212352
because the alternative is Japanese style economic collapse from an aging population.
>>
>>90212324
>immigration is another thing that destroyed Rome
Germanic invaders are not "immigrants"
>>
>>90212352
>native
>>
>>90212357
Hmm, alright. I heard first season was not as good as the second so I'll just watch S2 and if it's good, I'll watch S1 too.
>>
>>90212325
It also didn't help that Reagan refused to do anything about the problem until he could no longer ignore it without looking bad.
>>
>>90212290
Republicans don't have to compromise though since they have the majority.
>>
>>90212366
The aging population shit is due social and economical factors that brew from the culture there the culture in the west is very diffrent from the japanese culture.
>>
>>90209157
This thread is cancer and must be purged alongside all the /pol/fags and SJW.
>>
>>90209157
Why is Alex Hirsch kissing Yotam Perel
>>
>>90212352
>"native" population of my country
You're an Injun?
>>
>>90212367
pretty much the same thing
>>
File: youtube red.jpg (71KB, 860x770px) Image search: [Google]
youtube red.jpg
71KB, 860x770px
>>90209157
>Try to remember all the times I've seen straight adults kiss in cartoons
>Barely any at all and the ones I do remember always come off as some kind of joke or gag

I'm not whining about gays in cartoons but you have to be pretty naive to think this isn't some pretty blatant agenda pushing considering we've jumped all the way from hand holding into homo kissing.
>>
>>90212374
>"Native"
Learn to read nigger.
>>
>>90212337
Give me some examples, friend. And actual examples, not some random guy in the crowd shouting stuff out.
>>
>>90212386
But they don't want have long-term accomplishments, especially ones dedicated to Trump.
>>
>>90212362
Quite the opposite, romans fell when they became populist and nationalistic.
>>
>>90212400
Fucking christ I hate that argument (and I'm not even him). They immigrated to the Americas as well. So fuck them.
>>
>>90212392
I'm just glad you found a way to feel superior to both.
>>
>>90212352
>that often isn't compatible with my country's culture?
The same thing was said about the Irish, the Italians, Catholics in general, the Germans and the Jews.
>>
>>90212419
And humans at one point immigrated to Europe, Asia, and every other part of the world.

Are you saying the only sensible solution is that everyone move back to Africa?
>>
>>90212234
She didn't even believe in gay marriage
>>
>>90212415
thats what was keeping them alive for all those centuries, but Christianity made them too accepting
>>
>>90212415
People forget that one of the reasons the Romans prospered was because of the way they integrated other cultures into their Empire.
>>
>>90212390
>The aging population shit is due social and economical factors that brew from the culture there the culture in the west is very diffrent from the japanese culture.
Nigga have you looked at population growth rates for western countries recently?

No you god damn haven't cause then you'd know that some are in decline and many others only aren't because of immigration.

Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole, odds are good you literally need immigrants to move to your country and then have lots of kids to keep your economy functioning.
>>
>>90212408
What does putting it in quotes do besides defeating your own argument, exactly?
>>
>>90212421
but those did not blow themselves up every 20 seconds
>>
>>90212254
Most of our immigrants are Latin Americans and they fit in pretty well
>>
>>90212439
after first beating the shit out of them and breaking their will that is
>>
>>90209157
>Didn't even watch the episode
It happens during a song called just friends, where they talk about how people are just going to be friends forever and not romantically involved. Those kisses are all people saying "No homo bro".

But you would know this if you just watched it.
>>
>>90212433
She was an ultimate poser. Part of why nobody believed her position against TPP ever.
>>
>>90212440
so just support native population growth by not wasting money on supporting immigrants
>>
>>90212446
>B-but those aren't angry drunks!
>B-but those aren't bootleggers and mobsters!
>B-but those aren't false christians!
>B-but those aren't nazis!

And you guys still complain about the last one, so I won't even make up an example.
>>
>>90212439
No, they prospered off of a slave economy that inevitably collapsed as the slaves became free and became citizens. The influx of different people's who couldn't cohabit led to the weakening of the empire and their downfall tot he barbarians. Diversity is a meme because people are different and trying to say that different people can live together with no problems is stupid.
>>
>>90212292
She said that in a room full of Guatemalan women who were raped during the war.

Just sounds like pandering to me
>>
>>90212430
No, I'm saying any argument that has to do with being a 'native' or owning land in general is fucking retarded. Either defend your land to the death with all you have or else it isn't really yours, now is it?
>>
>>90212472
A philosophy of not wasting money is precisely why our growth rates are ass.

And if you could just pay people to fuck more, Japan would have already.
>>
A lot of /pol/ types jack off to men but a lot are also unironically homophobic; the former group often try to tell themselves the latter are joking which leads to some really silly exchanges

"literally kill faggots"
"haha, it's funny cuz this is what the SJWs think we want!"
"no, I quite literally want to murder you. there is no irony here. do you think that 'the liberals are the REAL racists' too?"
"haha, you guys are a riot, I know you secretly love the gays :)))"

I think it's good to normalize same-sex relationships in kids' media and the argument of "kids are TOO YOUNG to know about these things" is obviously bullshit BUT I also don't like that so many are politicizing it and thinking of it as "YES ANOTHER VICTORY FOR MY TEAM, THIS IS SO GONNA PISS OFF THOSE EVIL BIGOTS AND I'M GONNA LOOK COOL OWNING THEM" and parade it about as some big "fuck you" thing instead of just letting it be a normal thing
>>
>>90212452
>Most refuse to learn english

>Fit in pretty well
>>
>>90212478
all of those things are better than terrorists
>>
>>90212481
Yeah, she's not really a feminist or SJW. Just a stupid liar that will say whatever sounds good to get people to vote for her.
>>
>>90212446
Because mexican do that?
>>
>>90212479
You do realize that the Empire only lasted as long as it did because they recruited soldiers from the lands they conquered into their legions giving the same benefits as Italian soldiers, right?
>>
>>90212490
And that's what you'll be saying in twenty years about the next wave of immigrants.
>>
>>90212337
When did they say these things?

I've watch all the debates, they didn't even hint at this stuff
>>
>>90212485
you pay people to fuck by securing them
by not having them worry about their future

people don't reproduce because they are constantly worried about loosing their jobs
>>
>>90212490
>he thinks organized crime is better than terrorism
Movie aren't reality anon.
>>
>>90212409
Well I did with the fact that New York as a stage passed and legally recognizes 31 genders, but okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8
And pretty much anything else Symone Sanders says.
>>
>>90212512
That sounds like giving handouts, to me. Are you saying you support government intervention, buddy?
>>
>>90212489
but do they explode?
>>
>>90212489
He's talking about Spain you dingus, follow the conversation.
>>
>>90212487
>"YES ANOTHER VICTORY FOR MY TEAM, THIS IS SO GONNA PISS OFF THOSE EVIL BIGOTS AND I'M GONNA LOOK COOL OWNING THEM" and parade it about as some big "fuck you" thing instead of just letting it be a normal thing
This behavior comes about from it usually being a big "fuck you" thing.

For example
>Korra only gets a homosexual ending because the network was blocking that shit the whole way so the show creators countered by running out the clock to force it in there
>Steven Universe has to pass shit off as asexual rocks in interviews even though they're clearly lesbians
>Star vs can only slip this shit in for nameless background characters because you can't do that shit on a Christian channel

It will stop being about being a fuck you when network executives get out of the god damn way
>>
>>90212495
She'd tossed the Bernie supporters under the bus so fast they'd gotten whiplash, had they actually gone for her. Which they did not.
>>
>>90212517
This. In America more people die to organized crime than die to terrorism, even when you take 9/11 into account.
>>
>>90212469
>She was an ultimate poser.
There
She was a natural politician

Definitely not a SJW fanatic!
>>
>>90212520
>First is about institutionalized racism and police encounters
>Second is a clickbait video with an echochamber comment section
>Third is the same as the second

You're not even trying.
>>
>>90212506
after wiping out their original culture and assimilating them into the fold
>>
>>90212545
guess in what states those deaths are common?
>>
>>90212564
Something something niggers, am I right?

If you're gonna be a shitposter, at least be a shitposter with balls and say the whole thing.
>>
>>90212521
in the same way as Trump does
>>
>>90212495
>Just a stupid liar that will say whatever
Exactly, that's my point

The SJW menace doesn't run the Democratic Party, just liars and two faced politicians, like any other time in history
>>
>>90212563
>wiping out their original culture
Not really. They were allowed to worship their own Gods, keep their culture and even keep their leaders as long as they payed taxes and didn't rebel.
>>
File: 1469284300825.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1469284300825.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>90212580
>If trump does it, it's okay

Modern conservatives, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>90212564
States that have urban areas, where a high population density makes organized crime easier. Donald Trump would know, he's buddies with a lot of those guys.
>>
>>90212575
Wasn't even trying to say that but sure nigger states let's go with that.
>>
>>90212556
I don't know what to tell you. This is exactly what you asked for. And obviously you resorting to complaining about the titles and comment sections of the YouTube video instead of their content means you aren't even trying or willing to challenge your beliefs.
>>
>>90212590
the only good kind

death to all others
>>
>>90212533
Yeah, nah, it's the same in other mediums too; you're just only paying attention to cartoons. Every time an action movie with a female protagonist happens people have to say "YES FINALLY A VICTORY FOR FEMINISTS AND A FUCK YOU TO THE BIG BAD MRAS"; which then makes the dumbshit redpill types actually say the movie is "misandric" for having a female lead, which gives the former group more ammo, etc.
>>
>>90212606
Credibility is just as important as content, and I can tell you without the slightest bit of hesitation that what you sited is not credible evidence.

If you want to show a breitbart statistic next, or something, go right ahead. You still don't have anything to back up your original claims.
>>
Jesus Christ this fanbase is full of retards.
Not even the normal kind of retard that just goes autistic about the show they like.
This is just above and beyond.
>>
>>90212367
>"Invaders"

Rome literally just let most of them in and gave them citizenship. By the time the invaders came, the WRE was full of them.
>>
>>90212335
Yes
No
Yes

https://youtu.be/Sfjh9BHErHw?t=28
>>
straight white male here
it bothers me because it's pushed as an over representation on most media, "being gay" is the new "being green" or "anti-bullying", coordinated 3 years long campaign by competing and collaborating media alike to push whatever fucking agenda they want on the population at large

I don't have anything against homosexuals, until it's showed down my throat by media, then those faggots need to get zapped into conformity
>>
>>90212533

Based executives stopping degeneracy. If you want mine or conservative america shekels stop being faggots.
>>
>>90212635
did ANY of those ever work?
>>
>>90212624
What? They are clips from the Democratic primary debate, the DNC chair candidate forum, and CNN. All of current democratic politicians.
>>
>>90212643
just gass them all
>>
>>90212335
It's a pretty shit show mostly. Better than nothing, but not that good.
>>
>>90212653
They're clips taken out of context to support an agenda. That still defeats the purpose of credibility.
>>
>>90209575
You guys swallowed the bait lel
>>
>>90212665
You can look them up and watch them in full from any source you'd like to. I tried to find the relevant parts in as short a clip as possible without losing context since you wanted examples right now. Honestly just look up Symone Sanders and watch any of her interviews. I also recommend watching the DNC chair candidate forum in full as well.
>>
>>90212649
some of it certainly did, or we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with
anti-bullying campaigns probably cause more harm than good, now instead of letting kids do mean things to each other you have repressed thugs pumping a kid full of compressed air until most of the dermal strata disconnects
Now instead of bullies you have outright criminals getting reduced punishments because "muh bullying" and grouping all negative underage actions as "bullying" basically told them that it's ok to knife someone outside school for futile reasons
>>
>be gay
>don't give a shit about this because w/e that vaguely looks like a gay couple
>yet some hets get triggered by this

Jeez anons, make a tumblr or something you fucking whiny fags
>>
>>90209215
>>generation Z is literally the most conservative generation since the traditionalists
Fuck off already with this meme

The only thing supporting this is a poll conducted by marketing agency The Guild with only 1,000 respondents. Yet /pol/, disingenuous as usual, claims that because this sampling of 1,000 teens say they are largely conservative, that MUST mean the ENTIRE generation of 60 million teens and kids is conservative as well.
>>
>>90212713
You felt the need to comment, didn't you?
>>
>>90212713
well, put it this way, more smoke on air makes you cough more frequently, so since you can't really stop breathing, you get kind of bummed when people keep putting more smoke on air
>>
>>90212729
Yes, isnt this thread the shitposting general?
>>
OP confirmed for being a giant weenie
>>
>>90212695
Look, even the content alone doesn't support your argument. The second and third videos are from minor voices that have little impact on the party and its constituencies.

You're exploding the topic just like the uploaders of both clips did - to get mad at some random sliver of the party and vent about it.
>>
>>90212723
No they mainly reference the Hispanic Heritage Foundation one that surveyed 50,000 US high schoolers
>>
>>90212335
>So is this show worth it?
Yes

>is it better than
Adventure Time

Eh I don't think so. SV is more fun though.

>Gravity Falls
SV is similarly funny, and has better leads.

>Steven Universe
Better than most of the current season of SU. Not sure if it's better than the series overall.
>>
>>90212746
So you now know how gays feel about most media, congratulations anon
>>
>>90212439
>>90212479
You dont know shit about history, stop getting history lessons from /pol/.
>>
>>90212770
>So you now know how gays feel about most media, congratulations anon
Most don't give a crap about this.
>>
>>90212767
Point still stands

The opinions of just 50,000 Gen Zs does not represent the opinions of the 60 million(est count) Gen Zs as a whole, yet /pol/ and /r/the_donald like to distort facts to make it seem it that way
>>
>>90212439
Woop, sorry, didnt mean to include you in >>90212779
>>
>>90212635

Do you even listem to yourself, were is this line in the message that you guys put in "is okay to be gay" and "be gay!"? They don't want you to be gay, you don't want you to "decide" to be gay! The only point of the show is "they exist", they are out there, whe a kid go outside and see two man kissing toghther they will ask about it!
>>
>>90212757
Symone was national press secretary for Sanders, Sanders was a presidential candidate, and Sally Boynton Brown is running for party chair. They are just a few examples. Again, look at actual legislation that has already been passed in democratic states.

I agree with you that most of them are probably not ""real SJWs"" but they definitely do adopt the ideology to win them favor, especially with young people.
>>
>>90212770
many people put on a mask and go on with their lives, on both majority and minority sides
those who don't are gonna try and change things for better or worse, so there's no reason to say "think of the gays" when they're entirely capable of looking out for themselves. Literally STOP trying to forcibly elevate people from the swamps they dug themselves in, you say "gay couples are observable in nature" as you artificially inflate the number of gay couples in society for no reason

If it's natural, let it be natural, don't fuck with it
>>
>>90212788
>most
Oh, so you're underaged and can't make arguments without made up scenarios, nice
>>
>>90212816
Then it's just party tactics as usual. This isn't new nor is it even inherently bad - youth voter turnout is abysmally low, so of course they'd try to reach out to that demographic.
>>
>>90212803
>It's too late mother, I have seen everything
>>
File: 1356448430271.jpg (382KB, 1021x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1356448430271.jpg
382KB, 1021x1027px
>>90209157
hey guys what's going on in this thre
>>
>>90212838
Yes exactly, anon. I never said otherwise.
>>
>>90212795
Still better than nothing. I'm honestly curious and would like to see a source countering them.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see in the next election.
>>
>>90212824
Sure, but what if the people that did it didn't even realize they made a gay looking couple, it would trigger people anyway, the point is that it isnt the media's fault, its the the assholes who interpret it, fuck you guys
>>
File: aad.jpg (79KB, 610x856px) Image search: [Google]
aad.jpg
79KB, 610x856px
>>90212803
>>90212847
>>
>>90209157
>369 Replies
>>
>>90212861
>but what if the people that did it didn't even realize
they wouldn't have been aired in the first place, and those go through several layers of review
>>
>>90212710
>repressed thugs pumping a kid full of compressed air until most of the dermal strata disconnects

Wait wasn't this in China?
>>
>>90212875
That is not relevant to the point you twat
>>
File: sug BTFO.png (310KB, 869x728px) Image search: [Google]
sug BTFO.png
310KB, 869x728px
>>90209157
Blame SU for opening the floodgates.
>>
>>90212877
Italy
Kid knifed just out of school, also Italy
Kid waving pistol outside of school, also Italy
>>
>>90209157
homosexuality is a psycho-sexual illness,

burn it to the ground!
>>
>>90212892
It really is, because with all the layer of review, the intent must be explicated in text, to both animators, key framers and sure as hell to direction
something that is "unintentional" must be so minor and unrelated that it can't possibly fall under "making a gay-looking couple"
>>
>>90209176
>even entertaining the "word is overpopulated" meme
>secondly, entertaining the conceit that it's the West's responsibility to stem the tide, as if the rest of the world will politely halt production, instead of simply filling the space we leave behind
>>
>>90212896
All I'm finding are cases from China and Bangladesh.
>>
>>90211894
bwhahaha, you mentally ill faggot
>>
>>90212710
The problem with the way schools deal with bullies is that they penalise both the bully and bullied for bashing the shit out of each other.

The only way to really teach a bully to fuck off is to let the victim bash the fuck out of them. That way, they know that fucking with a kid has more consequences than an adult telling you off.
>>
>>90212896
pretty gangsta
>>
File: robert webb has a giggle.jpg (10KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
robert webb has a giggle.jpg
10KB, 171x278px
>>90212127
>Killing sandniggers
>Wrong
>>
>>90212928
http://archive.is/pbEl4
of course it's
>napoli
>>
>>90212975
GOD DAMN IT DOBSON
YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME
>>
File: 1487213752507.webm (3MB, 920x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487213752507.webm
3MB, 920x480px
While you were crowding around watching dykes kissing in the background I was studying the /ll/ thighs
Sorry /co/ this is my win
>>
>>90213131
/a/ please kill yourself
>>
File: 1487345868769.png (1MB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1487345868769.png
1MB, 1350x1800px
>>90213138
No way fag
Lesbians are great you just have to make them cute
>>
>>90213149
/a/ PLEASE kill yourself
>>
>>90212909
sure, like the blowhole jokes
>>
>>90213161
Why are you so hostile? Been down too long in capeshit hell that cuteness burns your eyes?
Fine I'll leave you to argue politics.
>>
>>90213179
/a/ if you come around again I'm calling the police
>>
>>90213197

I'm with this guy
>>
File: living on the edge.png (541KB, 1050x1013px) Image search: [Google]
living on the edge.png
541KB, 1050x1013px
>>90213197
That would be troublesome.
>>
>>90212405
>but you have to be pretty naive to think this isn't some pretty blatant agenda pushing considering
>agenda
There is that word again. It's just people kissing. the only "agenda" is to feature that as something banal and there is nothing wrong with that.

I mean, fuck, the only reason to have issue with that is if you disagree with the idea itself. Other than that, creator are under no obligation remain neutral on any kind of issue.

Fuck, do people forget that creativity serve to express yourself?
>>
>>90212643
>Based executives stopping degeneracy
There is nothing wrong with girl kissing girl. quite on the contrary.
>>
>>90213209
STANDING
>>
>>90209157
Because lesbians are hot and we give women ugly gay dudes as recompense.
>>
File: 1468268501892.jpg (48KB, 422x387px) Image search: [Google]
1468268501892.jpg
48KB, 422x387px
>>90213223
nah brah, shit's too pure for western eyes
>>
>>90211946
You obviously have never spent any considerate amount of time browsing /pol/. I bet you're one of those idiots that think /pol/ is alt right.
>>
>>90212311
Rome built it's whole foundation and economy on the annexation of smaller tribes and lands.
When they couldn't find any more land to annex,and couldn't keep paying their retarded giant army the emperors of Rome had to do some shady shit to keep their falling economy from destroying itself (mostly resmelting silver and gold coins to contain less silver and gold,which was a short term solution which later gave way to inflation).
Once Rome couldn't annex other countries and couldn't pay it's military it croaked.
>>
>>90209575
>sjw
>fat girls who are mad that they can't get hot guys to fuck them and blame the patriarchy for making people believe they are unattractive
>and are also afraid for their future between college costs and possibility to find a good job
>plus some hanger on guys who hoe to score with the random decent chick

>poltards"alt-right" redpillers and so on
>fat guys mad that they can't fuck hot girls and blame feminism for making girls independent so that they can't just buy a hot girl from her father to marry
>and are also afraid for their future between college costs and possibility to find a good job

this is it really.
Current american political debate is really all about people who can't get laid
>>
>>90209575

SJW
>group of delusional faggots that want to create chaos and destroy modern society with the help of the global leftists

/pol/
>group of delusional mongrels that want to follow a dead ideology that supports white supremacy while they are not white at all

/co
>group of delusional faggots that support any kind of fetish and rant about media and entertainment aimed for kids

whatever you choose, you are already a degenerate.

fuck left
fuck alt right
fucj /co/mblr

I go back to /tg/
>>
>>90213380
Please do, and never return, thanks!
We have enough autists here, we don't need ones who are this delusional, too.
>>
>>90209157
The person on the right in the first one is a girl, and the person on the right in the lower left one is a guy.

The lower right one is a result of a very interesting background story we'll never see about how Star accidentally turned some guy into a girl without knowing and forgot about it. After many hardships, his girlfriend and him finally reached the point where they could kiss again that very night.
>>
>>90213406

\fuck you cunt, keep ranting about you children cartoons
>>
>>90213380
SJW
>if it weren't for the patriarchy I'd be fucking hot guys and be as successful as hillary clinton
/pol/
>if it weren't for feminism and degeneracy I'd be fucking hot girls and be as successful as donald trump
/co/
>I'm the bathroom mat from the simpson
>>
>>90209157
Homosexuality is naturally wrong, and its within human nature to hate it.
Disney needs to make sure kids think the 'right' way about sexual deviancy.
>>
>>90212325
>ignoring drug users
nice b8 m8
>>
File: 1482084450863.jpg (191KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482084450863.jpg
191KB, 499x499px
>>90212052
>we
>us

You're one of THOSE kinds huh
>>
Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?
>>
>>90212795
Regardless of whether the poll is truthful or not, if you have a basic knowledge of statistics you ought to know that if a qualified statistician performed the survey, it should be pretty damn accurate.

https://www.checkmarket.com/blog/how-to-estimate-your-population-and-survey-sample-size/
>>
>>90209214

Sounds pretty hypocritical
>>
>>90212041
/POL/ is one person the post
>>
>>90212052
people bing gay =/= idiots forcing their pronouns/sexual identity and being triggered.
>>
>>90209157
>>90209346
Is this real? How did this happened, isn't Star Vs a Disney show? Isn't it bad to show gay stuff in tv shows? Let alone homosexuals kissing? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
>>90211894
>haha this is some weak bait
>takes the bait anyway to show how weak it is

you sure showed her!
>>
>>90212254
>Butthurt Ciudadanos voter
>>
>>90209270
genocide, invasive sickness, severe mental disorders, pointless and sadistic violence, sexual assault/harassment, torture, etc also happend in real life. that doesnt mean everyone is comfortable with having it portrayed in a children's show.

I am an atheist, but I understand this kind of thing is a big deal to religious and conservative people. With how incredibly small the homosexual community is compared to the hetrosexual population I dont see the point of being inclusive. There's likely more muslims than homosexuals in any given western country. That doesn't mean I want little achmed as a character nor do I want shows telling my kids about how great islam is.
>>
>>90209157
>Getting triggered by background characters
Well memed friend
>>
>>90209157
What show is this?
>>
>>90214197
Star VS Forces of Evil
>>
It's called pandering. All forms of media are in the process of losing their souls.
>>
I like to see how cucked americans are right now. My country wi mever be as cucked as you guys.
>>
>>90214105
lol
>>
>>90214256
I don't think you know what the word means.
>>
>>90209198
Prude.
>>
File: 1487900339613.jpg (19KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1487900339613.jpg
19KB, 432x403px
>background characters of same sex showing up for a split second destroys your chances from watching the show

Hey pal.
>>
>>90214470
>even thinking about making random background characters of the same gender kiss each other
I mean there's no reason to put the gays there. Hell there's no reason to put the kissing scene there. Who the fuck does that at a concert with the song just friends? Hell, Star should sue for public indecency.
>>
>>90209287
Not like Tramp had huge support from paedo fags like, Milo.
>>
>>90209157
>surprised when the Jew jews

it was like a 3 second shot. Don't let one thing detract from the rest of the show. I honestly thought it was pretty progressive, cause I don't think I've ever seen a homo kiss in cartoons yet.
>>
>>90214508
Get over it.
>>
>>90212163
>It makes me FEEL uncomfortable
>>
>>90212335
>So is this show worth it?
Unless you're a shipper fag like these idiots>>90212357>>90212633>>90212769 No
>>
>>90209346
Are they singing about me?
And I don't see what's wrong with this scene? It's not like we've never seen kissing in a kids show before. Some people just need to get over themselves.
>>
>>90212440
>Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole, odds are good you literally need immigrants to move to your country and then have lots of kids to keep your economy functioning.
Yes let's flood our country with 3rd world migrants that have very different cultures which many of them are incompatible with Western values, many of them have no intention of integrating with the host country, and also are going to drive wages for low skilled workers down making it harder for the natives to find jobs.
>>
>>90214508
>Who the fuck does that at a concert

t. someone who's never been to a concert

you'd be surprised what happens at these things
>>
>>90209393
The way this post is written, makes me embarrassed for you. Tell me you're not this cringey in real life.
>>
>>90209411
That's because Texas is a backwater, hillbilly, Bible bashing, hick State.
>>
>>90214671
>with the song just friends?
I mean really? Do you just kiss at any concert?
>>
>>90214723
How tolerant of you.
>>
File: 1482975783714.jpg (79KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1482975783714.jpg
79KB, 603x603px
>>90209803
That's not what I heard.
>>
>>90214730
Yes. Just like you'd fuck at any party.
>>
>>90209707
>2000 people
>mix the results of multiple issues into one bar of one graph for each group
>draws broad conclusions from this
Read the fine print.
>>
>>90212035
That's a stupid reason to cast a vote for someone.
>>
>>90214686
The 90s are still cool bro
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.