[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.............ummmmm, yea. Hey, i'm kinna you but not...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486771261869.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1486771261869.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
.............ummmmm, yea.

Hey, i'm kinna you but not...

Soo, whats up doc?
>>
>>90205666
I dont know whats worse Satan, the Roy who missed out on those years, or the clone who has to come to terms with not being the real Roy
>>
>>90205825
Clone Roy should retire to raise his daughter and Real Roy should lots and lots of heroin.
>>
>>90205825
What if you found out that you were a clone of your real self and your real self shows up right now with 1 arm.

Really makes you think?
>>
>>90205666
I love the moment where he shouts "AND WHERE IS MY ARM?!"

I swear, people shit on the second season, but I thought it had better writing than most adult shows.
>>
>>90206294
Thats a low barrier doc.
>>
>>90205825
Or your clone had a kid.
So a clone of you knocked up a bitch you dont even know.
You now have a kid but without the sex.
>>
>>90206620
Forever a virgin

>yfw your clone is more successful than you
>>
>>90206620
What does that clone mean to the original roy?

Is it his child, is he an uncle, do we just treat the roys like twins?
>>
>>90206738
I mean in relation to the child
>>
>>90206294
I loved that Arsenal actually didn't blame Red Arrow since he had nothing to do with what happened to him.

Also, the fact that he took the time to shit on Ollie's beard during a serious moment.
>>
>>90205666
>My own clone, now neither of us will be virgins anymore!
>I got a kid
>JUST
>>
>>90206620
>>90206738
As long as he doesn't have to raise it, at least he's no cuck.
>>
>>90207244
>Can't blame him for this
>BUT I CAN TOTALLY BLAME YOU
>>
>>90207440
Are you really a cluck when it's a clone of your DNA

Its your dna
>>
>>90206294
>>90207244

Yes but he TOTALLY should have fucked LEX's shit up. That entire thing with the fake arm was total bullshit, because Real Roy would have been able to access any number of resources to get what Luthor was offering him or better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.