[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with Rebirth bringing back classic flavored Lobo, Wally, Bane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: surprised-sasha.jpg (173KB, 378x573px) Image search: [Google]
surprised-sasha.jpg
173KB, 378x573px
So with Rebirth bringing back classic flavored Lobo, Wally, Bane and now the JSA.
Is everyone ready for Snyder to shit all over her in his "First Ally" arc?
>>
>>90202657
She's been in wonderwoman
>>
She was brought back as a NSA bot in Wonder Woman.
>>
>>90202657
No one but Rucka gives a fuck about his shitty donut steel.
>>
>>90205901
And unsurprisingly, as was mentioned, one of the first things Rucka did on Wonder Woman was bring her back.
>>
>>90205901
I kinda liked her.
>>
>>90207083
only as a cock sleeve for Mr. T. man has had a hard life.
>>
>>90207108
God I miss that sad, fair-playing SOB.
>>
can we get the real Power Girl back?

I want Peej, Atlee, and Starfire to have a book. Where they hang out in Key West.
>>
>>90202657
All I remember about her is that Rucka had Waller make some racist comments about her and Mr. Terrific banging.
>>
>>90202657
Speaking of Sasha whats up with Mr Terrific?
>>
>>90207146
Isn't real Peej already back?
>>
>>90207146
Maybe after the JSA returns.

>>90207170
I think he's STILL stuck on fucking Earth-2.
I wonder how he'll be written back into the regular books.
I strongly hope they retcon his time in Earth-2 entirely. Just pretend he's been around the whole time.
>>
>>90207170
Probably just in limbo until the JSA gets back. Last time I remember seeing him was in the DCYou Superman stuff around the Vandal Savage fight.
>>
>>90207227
Speaking of Earth 2, can we get Dr Fate off Blue Beetle already?
>>
I hope Mister Terrific comes back with that kickass jacket. Shit was so fresh I feel like it was genuinely marketable to the general public.
>>
>>90207146
>>90207199
I don't know if they bring her back to E0 since they will probably want to keep everything from that version separate from what they're doing in the main universe.

The clever thing would be to use the bronze age Kara from Convergence and have her be the E0 Peeg for the JSA.
>>
>>90207282
I love that they let the Fate book float for so long.
>>
File: 257427-11797-103502-2-manhunter.jpg (35KB, 415x640px) Image search: [Google]
257427-11797-103502-2-manhunter.jpg
35KB, 415x640px
Speaking of characters nobody seems to care, i really wish someone would bring Manhunter back.
>>
>>90207882
A large part of her run recently got added to comixology, so there might be some interest in it
>>
>>90207882
Her creator doesn't even remember her.
>>
>>90202657
I don't know, I'm smart enough to kit read anything with the names Snyder or Bendis on it.
>>
>>90205901
Speak for yourself, i liked her in checkmate and i'm glad she is back.
>>
>>90207882
She was a civvie in Gotham by Midnight.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.