[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face front, children of God! It's that time of year again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 2191358-purifiers.jpg (246KB, 1282x631px) Image search: [Google]
2191358-purifiers.jpg
246KB, 1282x631px
Face front, children of God!

It's that time of year again. My fellow humans, while Mutant activity has dwindled, the war yet rages on.

Tell me- what's your plan to eradicate the Mutant threat?
>>
File: inhumans.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>90200193
Let's throw peanuts at them!
>>
Gas, lots of gas.
>>
>>90200193
My plan is brilliant. Basically, I don't have an X-gene, so I'm less likely to enter into a loving, passionate, lifelong relationship with a mutie cutie, the chances of new mutants being born decrease marginally. I've done the math, this is the most efficient way of combating the mutant menace. I must have many, many children with the mutants, so that percentage of mutants to humans gradually declines as a result of my X-gene inactivity. It's the only way, brothers.

I call dibs on X-23.

Also, we should shoot Inhumans because they're ugly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4
>>
>>90200272
Fuck off, Ike.
>>
File: strukki.png (27KB, 413x388px) Image search: [Google]
strukki.png
27KB, 413x388px
>>90200272

B- but what kind?
>>
>>90200333
>so I'm less likely to enter into a loving, passionate, lifelong relationship with a mutie cutie, the chances of new mutants being born decrease marginally.

Forgive me, in my righteous fervor, I appear to have sperged. What I meant to say is that "so If I am to enter into a loving, passionate, lifelong relationship with a mutie cutie, the chances of new mutants being born decrease marginally."

Also, the triple threes don't lie, I speak the truth brothers.
>>
>>90200333
THIS PLAN IS BLESSED BY THE HOLY TRINITY OF THE SPIRIT, THE FATHER, AND THE SON.

IT SHALL BE.
>>
>>90200333
>>90200403

True, trips DOES hold clout in our circles.
But, trips or no, that sounds like MUTIE-LOVER rhetoric to me.
You are allowed to try and pump your spunk into the filthy devils, my brother; but if you have ulterior Mutie-loving motives behind this request, you will be flayed and torched and crucified like the rest.
>>
File: FERVOR.png (43KB, 331x404px) Image search: [Google]
FERVOR.png
43KB, 331x404px
>>90200333
>>90200403

LIKE. THE. REST.
>>
>>90200193
shoot all the red heads
>>
exterminate all mutie terrorist scum.
>>
File: zubsash.png (24KB, 328x316px) Image search: [Google]
zubsash.png
24KB, 328x316px
>>90201173
THAT IS NOT A PLAN, YOU FOOL
WE ALREADY WANT TO DO THAT
>>
>>90201307
I'm a simple man.
I see muties, I destroy, okay?
I mean rigging up explosives onto drones and flying them into muties on commute ain't easy.
>>
File: AGH.png (62KB, 515x472px) Image search: [Google]
AGH.png
62KB, 515x472px
>>90201582
>be me
>minding your own business
>see a filthy mutie
>do God's work and pull out your standard Purification sidearm with depleted Vibranium rounds to personally execute this menace to society
>mutie has a force field
>mfw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.