[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (99KB, 450x300px)
file.jpg
99KB, 450x300px
>You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. >Dropped at the first sign of trouble.
>They're only as good as the world allows them to be.
> I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other.
>See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Why did they make a movie where the villain was right?
>>
>>90199253
>How will I show the world by complex philosophy?
>Oh I'll just fucking kill random people, that'll show them that I'm right :^)
>>
>>90199253
saying things that are right doesn't equal being right
>>
File: Tiny_Lister.jpg (39KB, 443x425px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_Lister.jpg
39KB, 443x425px
When I was a child, I looked up to Batman.

Then I grew up and realized Tiny[/spoiler] Lister made more sense.
>>
>>90199253
Except he wasn't. The ships proved that.
>>
>>90199556
>just fucking kill random people

The Joker only killed some mobsters and criminals in that movie. You could even argue that he was as much or more of a good guy than Batman was
>>
>>90200212
and Rachel
>>
>>90199253
That was basically just a different telling of The Killing Joke's moral, and it wasn't true there either.
>>
>>90200247
Joker was the hero we needed.
>>
>>90200212
What about the Harvey and Dent guys?
>>
>>90200286

Didn't Batman kill Harvey?
>>
>>90199253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ujuOikKgAE

i think this guy might have been just as right
>>
>>90200306
No, the two guys who were named Harvey and Dent that they found dead in that apartment.
>>
>>90200212
Also the DA, the Police Chief, and some other guy I forget.
>>
>>90200587
Harvey was the DA, Joker killed the judge who was presiding over the trial of all those mob guys
>>
>>90200587
>>90200616
and probably quite a few cops when the hobo guy blew up
>>
>>90199253
Look, it's baby's first Edgy McEdgemasterson thread!
>>
>>90200648
And an innocent bus driver.
>>
>>90199253
Nigga did you watch the movie? It explicitly shows Joker to be wrong.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.