[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Superman waste time trying to save suicidal people when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: frodo.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
Why does Superman waste time trying to save suicidal people when there are people who actually want to live being endangered all over the world?
>>
>>90195012
Why does Superman waste time being a reporter and not save lives 24/7?
>>
>>90195012
Public image.
Superman is a fictional character.
>>
>>90195012
Showing a suicidal person that he cares might make that person want to help themselves again. People who actually want to live have a chance of saving themselves.
>>
Why don't you just put the whole world in a jar, Superman
>>
File: Superman_and_Lois_Lane.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_and_Lois_Lane.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>90195012
Because he's just a guy trying to help out where he can, not some kind of military official planning out the most efficient way to save the most lives.
>>
>>90195332
But if he also has super-intelligence, shouldn't he realize that it makes sense to be more efficient? I mean, there are plenty of non-super people who manage to be extremely efficient at their jobs and excel at planning and decision making, so why can't Superman he like that?
>>
>>90195433
>super intelligent
His disguise is glasses, slouching, and acting like a klutz
Also in the early comics Super Hypnosis
>>
Because suicidal people DO want to live. They just don't want to suffer. They deserve love and empathy like everyone else.
>>
>>90195728
>Because suicidal people DO want to live.
Shouldn't Superman beat them up for lying, then?
>>
>>90195012
>when there are people who actually want to live being endangered all over the world?

Only in Gotham and that's Bruce's turf
>>
>>90195758
Superman should beat you up for disparaging the weak. Think about that the next time you post. Superman wants you to be better.
>>
>>90195433
>super-intelligence

no
>>
>>90195078
Superman is just an attempt to treat the symptoms.

Clark Kent is the attempt to cure the disease.
>>
>>90199062

I always felt that he'd be more efficient if he spent all his time investigating and writing at super speed and less time dicking around at the Daily Planet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.