[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oliver Queen: I lost someone. She meant everything to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Oliver_Queen_Smallville_001.jpg (445KB, 967x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver_Queen_Smallville_001.jpg
445KB, 967x1450px
>Oliver Queen: I lost someone. She meant everything to me.

TV Reporter: So, for that you want what, a merit badge and special rights?

>Oliver Queen: No. No, you're right. I'm not special. This isn't about who I am. It's about what I do. And I-I don't think I'm the first rich boy who felt that way. It was John F. Kennedy who once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

TV Reporter: So now you're comparing yourself to a fallen hero of this country?

>Oliver Queen: Well, why not? He saw the hero in all of us. I'm not dwelling on revenge of past atrocities or looking to what I can personally gain from a few tax breaks, drilling oil wells in the ocean, putting up razor-wired fences to keep out immigrants who only want what our grandparents wanted. In this world of armchair bloggers who created a generation of critics instead of leaders, I'm actually doing something, right here, right now, for the city, for my country. And I'm not doing it alone. You're damn right I'm a hero.

Smallville's Green Arrow was so great.
>>
>>90155914
Well for once they were trying to write Oliver Queen when they wrote him and not a cheap Nolan Batman ripoff.

He also had the superior hacker girlfriend.
>>
File: 4468208-0348383991-600fu.jpg.gif (488KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
4468208-0348383991-600fu.jpg.gif
488KB, 500x268px
>>
Is this show really worth it? I got up to like season 5 or something, whenever Bizarro came in and it was eh.
>>
>>90155914
>I lost everyone. They meant something to me
>>
>>90156496
the last three seasons are kino
>>
>>90156592

I had to drop Smallville at Season 8 finale because how they ruined doomsday
>>
>>90157496
Should have kept watching if you made it that far. Last seasons were comfy and Doomsday was always shit anyway.

Darkseid was less forgivable to me but it was also the finale so whatever.
>>
>>90157496
I mean Bizarro was shit too
>>
>>90157548

I heard Season 9 got better but I had lost teh will to watch it alone

>>90157563

There was only so much shit I could eat, I used to watch Smallville with a friend so eating that shit with someone made it easier. He and I had a falling out so kinda dropped the show altogether
>>
>>90157579
>JSA
>Machiavellian Zod
>Daily Planet shenanigans
>Lois best girl

Damn right it got better.
>>
File: catsintrees.jpg (61KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
catsintrees.jpg
61KB, 500x345px
>>90156592
>>90157496
>>90157548
>>90157579
>>90159013

It's worth watching bits and pieces of the last few season - best part is that Lana is history.

Smallville Season 11 is probably the best adaptation and was telling some really good Justice League Superman stories, Evil Lex stories, general DCU stories using the Lanterns, Legion, Batman, Constantine, Monitors, etc., than much of what was around in the New 52 at the same time.
>>
>>90156014
This
>>
>>90159318
>Constantine
Wait, what? Post Constantine from Smallville, please.
>>
>>90159318
>>90159318
>mallville Season 11 is probably the best adaptation and was telling some really good Justice League Superman stories, Evil Lex stories, general DCU stories using the Lanterns, Legion, Batman, Constantine, Monitors, etc., than much of what was around in the New 52 at the same time.
Speaking as someone that storytimed all of Season 11, you right on the money. Season 11 is a perfect distillation of everything that made the TV show a treat to watch while playing with some of the superman toys they would have NEVER been able to do justice in the TV show because they don't have the budget constraints here. This is Smallville as it always was meant to be.
>>
>>90155914
Holy hell, actual good writing and not some grimdark horseshit
>>
>>90155914

It just occurred to me that we have had two fuckable live action versions of Oliver Queens in a row.

What other cape hero could we say that about?
>>
>>90164621
Most of them? I mean you can even say it for minor characters like Stargirl.
>>
>>90161032

I don't have links or images but as this guy said, he story-times all the Smallville Season 11 issues so you should be able to find it in the Desu archive but there are some images here:

http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/John_Constantine

It's an entire magic based arc featuring him and Zatanna.
>>
>>90164691

I meant two in a row.

For example, Bale and Affleck.

Routh and Cavill. Or Cavill and Hoechlin. Or Tobey and Andrew Garfield.

Halle Barry and Anne Hathaway is probably also a two in a row live action who are both highly doable.

I can't think of any other females without jumping two far and wide apart as far as dates.
>>
>>90156496
Season 5 is the last decent season, from there on there are maybe 1 or 2 tolerable episodes a season.
>>
>>90164771
That's what I mean though. It's hard to come up with any superheroes played by ugly people. Hawkeye is the only one I can think of.
>>
>>90161032

Here's the story-time for Smallville - Harbinger comic from Season 11:

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/88451485/#88451518

>>90161558
Did you ever do all those Superman Elseworlds? I never saw some of those that you had mentioned?
>>
File: Oliver Queen.jpg (35KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver Queen.jpg
35KB, 800x453px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.