[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried watching an episode or two of this, but it was godawful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (107KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 600x406px
I tried watching an episode or two of this, but it was godawful tripe that nobody other than SJWs could possibly find good
I don't get what the appeal is
>>
>>90135060
It's not good.

Watch bravest warriors Instead.
>>
>>90135060
It's kinda blank, albeit with some funny moments, until the plot actually kicks in.

I also don't see what people find so SJW-y about it. I mean, one character is a lesbian and another is a physical gestalt of two lesbians. They're space rocks who fuck eachother, /co/ should be all over that.
>>
>>90135060
P0O0O0O0O0O0ORN
>>
>>90135145
Who could jerk off to these characters? They're all fat or ugly
>>
File: 1476946286604.png (461KB, 512x530px) Image search: [Google]
1476946286604.png
461KB, 512x530px
>>90135060
>SJW
>>
>>90135060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
>>
>>90135060

>I don't get what the appeal is

That's understandable, you need to have a soul to like this show.
>>
>>90135060
>I'm salty over the LH thread so I made a version for Steven SJWerse
Grow up
>>
>>90135452
No, you'd have to be a lesbian who likes fat slobs
>>
>>90135361
Wut?

Is purposefully misunderstanding things his shtick?
>>
>>90135452
Couldn't agree more...
>>
>>90135361
Like clockwork,like that Harry Potter copypasta
>>
>>90135145
But then why watch the show?
>>
>>90135060
You're right.

It's garbage, and I suffered through most episodes so I know more about it than most people who hate it.

It is not worth your time. Only someone with an extreme mental illness could enjoy this utter shit.
>>
>>90135452
This. If you're a edgy immature teen triggered about nonhamfisted progressiveness (AKA "how dare muh SJWs include gays/nonheteros and nonskinny women, even though this doesn't anything") you won't like it. Then again, your enjoyment of it really hinges upon whether or not you care about the characters. So obviously it won't be for everyone. I like it, but it has worn off a bit of its magic for me over time.
>>
File: 1487355943883-1.jpg (178KB, 1280x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487355943883-1.jpg
178KB, 1280x757px
>>90135060
>Loudfag tries again

Admit it! Rebecca can't be stumped!
>>
>>90137603
>Jasper is still not redeemed
>This pic is still not canon
Why
>>
File: Lauren_Faust,_2012_WonderCon.jpg (4MB, 2068x2758px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren_Faust,_2012_WonderCon.jpg
4MB, 2068x2758px
>>90137603
>Rebecca can't be stumped!

Hahah
>>
>>90135060
Teen titans go it better than this piece of shit, thats why have more air time, and this crap not
>>
File: falseflag.png (33KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
falseflag.png
33KB, 1100x700px
>If I shitpost enough, the mods will have no choice but to ban discussion of SU altogether!
>>
>>90135060
It's my favorite show, but I wasn't really into it until the second half of season 1. You can skip episodes, try searching for the "flood order". The first episodes aren't too fun, but have TONS of rewatch value.
>>
>>90135060
It is a deep show for people who don't watch too many toons.
>>
>>90135060
Hey are you the same guy who made that Loud House thread, what you just said even reads almost the same as that one?
>>
>>90135060
YEah season one wasnt the best. The only reason I stuck around was because I heard Stronger than you and i needed to know how the disgrace that was season one ever reached that point.
>>
Ahaha. Oh my god. I want to actually thank all people in this thread. It's literally the happeist fucking day of my life, knowing there's people who don't like Steven Universe.

Also, to Lauren Faust fan. The other day I began to miss when My Little Pony had good writing.
>>
>>90135060
>I dont like thing
Good for you.
>>
>>90135452
>muh high art
get bent, SU is nothing but anime cliches, homages, and constant crying because the artists don't know how to write a decent character without them getting on their soapbox and ranting after the 6 minute mark.
>>
>>90138328
Have you ever been to /co/? Lots of people don't like it. That number is kind of growing too due to the show's slump and the obnoxious fanbase.
>>
>>90135060
You are right.
>>
>>90138140
Your favorite show is Teen Titans Go
>>
>>90136550
>>90137013
He is right you know SU is garbage.
>>
>>90138027
Too true man, too true
>>
>>90135093
That isnt good either you fucking shill.
>>
File: Courage.a.jpg (32KB, 445x499px) Image search: [Google]
Courage.a.jpg
32KB, 445x499px
What does SU do over Courage?
>>
I have strange feelings for this show. For the most part I think it's a fantastic show in many aspects, and really enjoy most of the episodes. However, it just doesn't grab me the same way other shows have. I just don't feel that connection to it, I am not that emotionally invested. I don't know why.
>>
>>90135060
Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your bait threads' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal baits. I would totally use these baits, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting baits in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that bait. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking baitshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL BAITE'D, FRIEND and DAMN, /co/ baits LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in /b/. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" baits, the baits he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could ban every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>90135060
>SJW
You didn't watch it apparently.
>>
>>90137984
That's stupid, even by shitposting standards.
>>
>>90140385
Well of course it's "right" if you don't like the show, he can have a god-damn opinion.

However, all the specifics he states are off base or don't make any sense in context. Or are outright felacious like poisoning the well with discussion of the origins of 'gender'. The brain state thing is especially egrigous because it reduces not only this discussion to nonsense but any discussion of nature/nurture.

Then the useless Nazi bits at the end.
>>
It's no Star vs the Forces of Evil
>>
>>90135060
Bait-O-Meter: 3 out of 10.

A reasonably strong opening of "shock & awe" shit-talk is ruined by the clunky segue into mock confusion. Just kinda bland. I'm gonna assume you're new at this, and encourage you to try harder.
>>
>>90143000
>poisoning the well
Except gender and challenging gender roles is what SU aims to do. E;R cites an article where Sugar directly states that. E;R gives the whole gender spiel to show why anything focusing on subverting general roles is going to be complete and utter shit.
>>
>>90144302
>anything focusing on subverting general roles

Except he does not demonstrate that at all; he just attempt to have his audience make that leap of logic by juxtaposing some unethical pseudo-experiment with writing a piece of media.

Sug wanting to challenge gender roles is not tantamount to torturing children.

I get he does not like it, that's good, great even. I glad we have a verity of opinions on media, it shows we are thinking about it.
>>
>>90137539
The best part is that SU isn't really that SJW to begin with. Sure, it has a family of three homosexual nonbinary mother surrogates, but it doesn't go overboard with this idea. Gems aren't all knowing, perfect beigns who everyone should bow down to, Greg isn't, against all odds, a mumbling idiot father who should just fuck off and die. Gems make mistakes, they don't underdstand how human world works, sometimes they even hurt Steven with their actions. And Greg is a suprisingly good role model. Sure, living in a van isn't the best example for children, but he has his own business, cares whole lot about his son, wants to teach him values that he holds dear, and is an essential part of the show. And can we fucking appreciate the fact that Greg escaped the trope of "Get rich fast, money down before episode ends"? He's still most of that dosh, but enjoys living a simple life. Seriously, the only way you would think this is SJW propaganda, is if you've either only seen promo materials, read about it on some misguided fuck's blog (SJW or not), or are butthurt because Ronaldo is a jab at your fedora. But the off model poses still suck major balls.
>>
>>90135336
>They're all fat
>and some are shortstacks with DSLs
y-yeah, who'd be into that amirite
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.