[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I see you! Kahn see everything! You know, you're not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: khan looks at luanne naked.png (272KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
khan looks at luanne naked.png
272KB, 617x463px
>I see you! Kahn see everything! You know, you're not too big to be spanked you dirty little hillbilly.
>>
>>90129013
Who puts a window in a bathroom?
>>
File: smug dog.png (86KB, 214x242px) Image search: [Google]
smug dog.png
86KB, 214x242px
>>90129558
>he lets the stink of shit fester inside of his house instead of banishing it to the outdoors
>>
>>90129575
Do you not have vents?
>>
>>90129600
>letting the stink of shit circulate through the entire house
>>
>>90129627
Fuck this shit I'm going back to /mu/, later pedo.
>>
>>90129673
I think you got rekt.
>>
>no naked Connie

What a gyp
>>
>>90129013
So that's the real reason she moved out of the house.
>>
>>90129673
Did you just admit you're underage?
>>
>>90134143
>/mu/

Probably did.
>>
>>90129558
I remember the house I grew up in had a window that opened up into our backyard. I feel like most modern houses don't have that though.
>>
File: 1476746708517.jpg (179KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476746708517.jpg
179KB, 1920x1200px
>>90129600
>Americans still don't know how to make functional houses and wonder why they have to fix shit every month
>>
File: file.png (194KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
194KB, 1200x800px
>>90129558
my bathroom has a window, but it's opaque glass and has blinds. So I can open the top half to vent the room, and you can't see in from the outside
>>
People live in houses without bathroom windows? Apartments I can understand due to plumbing and space restrictions, but fucking houses? How shit are the architects that they design a house that has a room without a window?
>>
>>90129558
who has a house perfectly on ground level?

even if you don't have a basement your ground floor should be 2 feet above the actual ground
>>
Why isn't there at least a privacy hedge?
Hank was so adamant that Khan get one in that other episode.
>>
>>90129558
I don't think I've ever been in a house that didn't have a window in the bathroom. Maybe the half-bath didn't, if they had one, but the master bath always has one.
>>
>>90136420
I'm in AZ, so we don't really have to worry about flooding. KotH is in Texass, so it's probably the same.
>>
>>90136381
I once had a neighbour that had a fully circular house so the bathroom had to go right in the middle. Fucking weird. What was even weirder was that my bathroom at the time was cramped for space so the window had to go in the shower.
>>
>>90136420
That's a popular design but not needed, and thus not done, in all areas.
>>
>>90129558
Pisses me off when I go over someone's house and they have a big window in their ground level bathroom without any blinds or anything. I don't want all the people in the backyard at the party to see me taking a shit.
>>
>>90137707
Do you live in a MySims village?
>>
>>90138619
>not revelling in the exhibitionism
>>
>>90136532
I have, they would have vents instead.

Shit still stink.
>>
I came here for naked luanne instead I got a discussion about windows in a bathroom.
>>
>>90138709
Speaking of the Sims and bathroom windows, did anybody else put big plate glass windows in bathrooms in the game and kinda get off on the idea that everyone in the neigborhood would see the characters showering and using the toilet?

No? Just me?
>>
>>90136532
>>90129558
I've never had an actual window in bathrooms but I have had skylights.

I mean I guess it's essentially the same thing, but you don't have to worry about someone looking in unless they're on the fucking roof.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.