[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one create a cartoon? You get the rough idea on paper,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 910d8134f9c5735.jpg (120KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
910d8134f9c5735.jpg
120KB, 640x360px
How does one create a cartoon? You get the rough idea on paper, then what? What do you need to successfully make it?
>>
A lot of Koreans, apparently. Stock up.
>>
>>90125080
$
>>
>>90125080
That's the outline of it. But you have to keep in mind that there are three versions of any idea that you're tying to create: what it looks like in your head, what you actually want it to look like and what it ends up looking like.
>>
>>90125101
>>90125110
So it's not enough to pitch an idea? I'll never get to any larger amount of money in my possession but I still want to create something great.
>>
>>90125080
storyboards, key frames, between frames, voice acting, soundtrack
>>
>>90125173
Pitch an idea to some cartoon company. Sugar did it and she's a global success
>>
I was always wondering how does transition between storyboards and animation goes. Like are they doing their interpretation of storyboards or what
>>
First you write it then they draw it
https://youtu.be/36qLcMmmtaE

I know this doesn't answer your question I just like this video
>>
>>90125185
Isn't it storyboards, voice actors, keyframes to sync up with sound, between frames, background?
>>
>>90125080
get into storyboarding, build up a website portfolio and just keep on drawing/writing
or be an attentionwhore and get the job handed to you
>>
>>90125080
Willpower, patience and fucking lots of it.

The amount of projects I've abandoned is thanks to the amount of times I've rewritten stuff, reorganized and redrawn storyboards and just straight up drained and demotivated after playing the same scene over and over again to find out what's wrong with it.

Hell I find myself admiring the many shitposts I used to see on Newgrounds because at least those guys can churn out shit without giving a fuck and obsessing over meaningless shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.