[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hal not "Black Lantern"? Why do we need six

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1178.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
Why is Hal not "Black Lantern"?

Why do we need six human Green Lanterns?

Why didn't Guy stay Red Lantern?
>>
>>90118409
Why didn't stewart stay a saphire? Why doesn't alan scott routinely take a huge shit on every other human lantern? Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
>>
>>90118409
>Why didn't Guy stay Yellow Lantern?

Fixed. Guy with Sinestro's ring was his best take and it sucks that he doesn't have that lone wolf thing going for him anymore. I wouldn't mind him going back to green so much if they didn't pretend it never happened. He should have way more tension with Sinestro and should be the go-to guy when a yellow ring expert is needed, but they act like he's only ever worn green and red. Hell, they reference fucking WARRIOR more often than they do Yellow Guy.
>>
>>90118409
Because being a Black Lantern is being dead and being Nekron's bitch, both of which are unbefitting of a hero.
>>
>>90118600
Alan is too busy routinely taking a huge one in his shitter instead.
>>
>>90118600
What's Alan Scott been up to lately? I haven't followed Green Lantern in a long time.
>>
>>90118409
>Why do we need six human Green Lanterns?

Have you been to Earth? That place is a fucking death trap. I hear they have hundreds of other people in addition to their Green Lanterns running around making sure they don't unmake reality every day.
>>
>>90119242
Don't, Earth-2 is just sad and disappointing after Robinson left. They'll likely never reference it again and just reintroduce the JSA with classic Alan in the main continuity.
>>
>>90119242
>What's Alan Scott been up to lately?
non-existence mostly

unless you count Earth 2 which you shouldn't
>>
>>90118409
>Why is Hal not "Black Lantern"?
well he was for like... two issues

Black Lanterns tend to rip out people's hearts and feed on their emotions, kinda tough to stay heroic that way
>>
>>90118751
Guy wore a yellow ring before all the fear related retcons though, after the other colors corps existed he makes more sense to associate with red
>>
>>90119242
He's basically gay captain planet now. His wedding ring channels the power of the earth or some shit.
>>
>>90118600
The Shadow knows.
>>
>>90119242
Coming back soon in jsa. Earth 2 alan also still running in the now rebooted again earth 2.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.