[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason this dogshit run is praised is because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: batman_43_sharks.jpg (518KB, 1600x1099px) Image search: [Google]
batman_43_sharks.jpg
518KB, 1600x1099px
The only reason this dogshit run is praised is because of Capullo. Sorry. :)
>>
Most people here, including me, would agree with you. Go to CBR or twitter if you think this is some sort of contrarian opinion.

Excited to see Capullo draw other heroes and such in the summer event
>>
>>90116033
It's praised because is good and no matter the amount of /co/ntrarianism, it's not going to change the truth.
>>
>>90116093
>Excited to see Capullo draw other heroes and such in the summer event
More info on this???
>>
File: Grayson_Vol_1_15_Textless.jpg (853KB, 1500x2277px) Image search: [Google]
Grayson_Vol_1_15_Textless.jpg
853KB, 1500x2277px
>>90116033
Why is it bad to like things on 4chan?
>>
>>90116212
Event is called "Metal" or some variation of it as it may tie into nTh Metal going by Capullos twitter.
Batman knows something is coming which is why he formed the Tec. team, JLA, may have a part in Jasons Dark Trinity, pushed Damian away so he'd make the Teen Titans and apparently knew Dick was forming the Titans as we found out in the Tec. special and an interview with Snyder. Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted Babs forming the BoP as well.

This is DCs big Summer Event which, while focusing on the BatFam, is going to be about the whole DCU, which I assume is where nTh Metal comes in
>>
>>90116142
>>90116311
>Snyder was my first Batman run XD
Kys nu52 babbies
>>
>>90116415
I think you are describing two different events desu. The watchmen stuff is different from what Snyder is doing.
>>
>>90116415
>while focusing on the BatFam, is going to be about the whole DCU
Oh boy, more Batwankery. Yay!
>>
>>90116311
Court of Owls was one of the worst things to happen in Batman's mythos. It adds NOTHING to the city of Gotham.
>>
>>90117162
no, that's Dr Hurt.
>>
>>90116033
Needs more Sharknado
>>
>>90116415
Is Red Hood and the Outlaws any good now? The new team sounds dope, but I kinda miss Roy
>>
>>90117505
Better than old RHatO for sure
>>
>>90117263
Dr. Hurt ended up being inconsequential even within Morrison's own run though. Court of Owls is still a fucking thing
>>
>>90116984
We still don't know why Batman is gathering people. We don't know if it has to do with the Watchmen stuff or with Snyder's event. Snyder said he was working with the entire Batfamily writer staff.
>>
>>90117505
It's the best of the 3 Lobdell Red Hood books, but the art is holding up most of it still.
>>
>>90116033
Capullo wasn't a good fit for Batman
>>
>>90122156
He's literally in the top 5 artists to ever work on the character. His art was perfect
>>
>>90122366
>top 5 artists to ever work on the character
Oh man that's a fucking high bar and I don't think he makes it in, and I love Capullo
>>
>>90118119
And Court of Owls is just Dr. Hurt and the Black Glove.
>>
>>90122953
With a little of The Cult thrown in
>>
>>90116033
Why is he no longer doing the art for Batman?
>>
>>90116033
Agreed.
>>
>>90122970
Because he with Scott Snyder not just Batman. After 50 issues he understandably wanted to do something else so he left to do 6 issues of a comic called Reborn with Mark Millar at Image.

Once that's over he's back with Snyder on something new
>>
>>90116033
Well it's very proactive of you to apologize for being wrong.
>>
>>90122888
>Neil Adams
>Jock
>Quitely
>Paul Pope
>Carmine Infantino
>Frank Miller
>Tim Sale
>David Mazzucchelli
>Dave McKean
>Mignola
>Andy Kubert

I don't even think he gets into the top 10, mate. Hell, I'd even put Gerad's two recent issues above Capullo's stuff and I'm not even dissing Capullo. Batman has just literally had some of the best comic book artists in the medium work on stories (elsewords and otherwise).
>>
>>90123137
Yeah the list really does go on and on; Jim Aparo, Norm Breyfogle, Marshall Rogers, JH Williams III, José Luis García-López, etc

I can't think of another singular superhero with such an A list lineup of talent in it's history.
>>
>>90123137
Jock really is so badass
why doesn't he do more
>>
>>90116311
Ugggggggggg I hated Robin War so much. So many uneccesary tie ins.

>>90116033
I'd argue that while the art definitely carries the series, to call it dogshit is a disservice to other comics on the market. Snyder more assuredly craps out on endings, tends to over narrate, and has zero subtlety when it comes to expository dialog, it's still an entertaining run that is far from unreadable.
>>
>>90116033
>Sorry. :)

I find your sorrow to be insincere.
>>
>>90122953
Except the Owls are le ebin secret society that actually runs the world and the Black Glove is a group of powerful people that get together to make Batman's life hell.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.