[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who would win in a fight between these two? They seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 572x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 572x307px
So who would win in a fight between these two? They seem evenly matched.
>>
>>90115145

>one has an enhanced right eye and the other has a useless one

Deadshot wins.
>>
Where are they fighting?

How far apart are they at the beginning of the fight?

Do they have access to all of their usual equipment?
>>
>>90115145
I'm pretty sure Deathstroke would kick Deadshot's ass, in most scenarios
>>
Deadshot is the superior marksman so he would win at a distance. In a close up brawl, however, Deathstroke would win.
>>
They fought before, DS was pretty even with DS on ranged combat but both decided to step out of the open to get a killshot on the other, both got shot down, neither died.

other than shooting, Slade outclasses floyd quite a bit. The only reason Bats doesnt get tagged by shot is because he reminds floyd of his beloved brother
>>
>>90117168
>The only reason Bats doesnt get tagged by shot is because he reminds floyd of his beloved brother
Oh Christ. I had managed to forget about that bullshit.
>>
>>90115145
Deathstroke uses more than 10% of his brain

so Deadshot wins because he isn't retarded
>>
>>90115145
Doesn't Slade have physical enhancements and a healing factor? Pretty sure Deadshot would get rekt even if he's a better marksman
>>
>>90117314
>Deathstroke uses more than 10% of his brain
so does a majority of humans, that's been proven false, we use 35%-40%
>>
Better question. Who's the worse father?
>>
>>90115145

Deathstroke has superpowers and is more badass so Deathstroke.
>>
Deadshot is a Batman villain
Deathstroke is a Teen Titans villain

one fights a member of the Justice League
the other fights and loses against kids

you do the math
>>
>>90117314

Shit's been debunked a while back, it makes no sense in any context.
>>
>>90118054
>Deathstroke is a Teen Titans villain
He's also a Batman villain but then again DC makes every Villain a Batman villain.
>>
>>90117824
All of Slade's kids turned into supervillains because of his shitty abusive parenting.

The worst Deadshot did was be an absentee father. His daughter grew up all right other than that.
>>
>>90118820
>The worst Deadshot did was be an absentee father. His daughter grew up all right other than that.
yeah but his son got raped and murdered by a pedophile
>>
>>90115145
Slade stomped like half the Justice League without breaking a sweat. He is basically MercBatman for hire. He can handle Deadshot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.