[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s thoughts on Good Wilt Hunting, where Wilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What is /co/'s thoughts on Good Wilt Hunting, where Wilt went on a quest to find his creator?
>>
Wilt can't hold up a single episode, let alone a movie
>>
>>90113518
None of the characters could hold a single episode, that's why Foster's sucked.
>>
>>90113518
this, I wanted ti enjoy the special but it was really drag out and boring. You saw the ending coming from the first flash back.
>>
>>90113518
>>
Is it seem Mobile Game?
>>
File: raoh.jpg (44KB, 380x401px) Image search: [Google]
raoh.jpg
44KB, 380x401px
>Had a disfiguring accident
>Still kept up a good attitude and was one of the nicest characters in the show
Wilt was the best
Fuck that episode where he just wanted to watch the game and eat chips but couldn't say no to people
>>
>>90113444
I liked it.
>>
>>90115055

Yeah, Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way pissed me off even more than the Bendy segment of that episode did.
>>
>>90113545 (you)
>>
>>90113444
I begged and pleaded for days to get myself ungrounded to be able to watch this. Finally got allowed access to the TV just for this.
Totally worth it.
>>
>>90115055
Even though I was and still am a huge Foster's fan, there were a few episodes I wasn't really into and Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way is one of them. Though, I will admit that I could tolerate it more than that awful Bendy episode.
>>
>>90113545
It had a god tier waifu tho
>>
>>90115055
>>90115625
>>90116063
>"I-it's mean spirited!"
Go away Enter
>>
>>90113444
It never aired enough. The pilot movie aired a lot, Destination Imagination had a number of airings despite how late it was, but I barely ever saw Good Wilt Hunting show up.
>>
"Good Wilt Hunting" is a good pun.
>>
>>90115941
just out of curiosity why were you grounded?
>>
>>90118182
>The pilot movie
That wasn't a movie, that was a three parter opening they claim is a movie like they did with Samurai Jack.
>>
Is it strange not to have any memories of Foster's? I watched it just as much as EEnE, Courage, and shit, but I can't remember distinct episodes, just the concept
>>
File: garbageday.jpg (50KB, 1259x680px) Image search: [Google]
garbageday.jpg
50KB, 1259x680px
>>90115055
>The Foster's gang makes someone with a disability their errand boy
Shits fucked
>>
>>90118416
That's true, but unlike Samurai Jack, I don't think they ever aired the three episodes separately.
>>
>>90115055
As much as I hate Bendy, and to a less extent Bloo, I always found that Wilt episode funny.

The ending where after everything Bloo tells Wilt to fuck off is hilarious to me. One of the few time Bloo being a dick was actually great because of the timing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.