[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there guys, I've been in a really good mood lately and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 22

File: HB021.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HB021.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey there guys, I've been in a really good mood lately and decided to throw in a sneak peak picture on an upcoming episode in the future, I'm sure only the lads with the best taste will be happy to see this one.

Oh, as an added bonus I've placed a hint on what the episode is called somewhere on this post, good luck!
>>
The Stars?
>>
>>90113117
Ben, go home, you're drunk.

>Implying that the creator of Gumball is here.
>Implying I wouldn't beg like a pathetic piece of shit for a job, or a review of my portfolio.
Even if you aren't Ben, mind me sharing some drawings? Bored and shit. Also willing to doodle some.
>>
>>90113525
I'll give one final hint, It's a very good thing, not bad. People would want the bad out of the way before they get the good.
>>
>>90113553
I think you're confused mate, I'm not handing out any job offers, I'm slipping out a sneak peak of a new episode, and unfortunately I can't share anymore pictures without as it would ruin the surprise of what the episode will hold.
>>
>>90113657
Then please, don't spoil it. Just know, I doubt you're the real Ben, but if you are, I love your work.
>>
>>90113738
Ha ha! No worries, as I said that's the fun of it, you can't be to sure if it's the real me or not, that's why I can freely express myself without anyone looking too much into it, I do get the few that manage to heckle me on my twitter about Rachel, I just act like I don't know what's going on and play it off well, anyways, thank you for the compliment, we put great joy in making the show, it's very fun and we have barely any executive meddling.
>>
>>90113900
Well, again despite my doubts, would you mind me asking a few questions relating to both the show and production?
>>
>>90114326
Yeah, it depends on what type of questions, if they delve too deep, then I really can't. But go ahead and ask, I'll answer the ones I'm able to answer.
>>
>>90114462
What were/are some of your major influences? did cartoon Network contact you, or did you contact them? Any advice for an aspiring storyboard artist? Was the crew for gumball enjoyable? Do you have a student reel you'd be willing to share? Are there any other shows on CN you'd like to work on? Any plans after gumball?
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (148KB, 1609x1231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
148KB, 1609x1231px
>>90114462
I got a question

Any hints on The Crossover Episode in Season 5
>>
>>90114718
This too.
>>
Hi I'm Obama

Ask me anything
>>
>>90114748
What's your favorite cartoon?
>>
>>90114748
Dude, I know it's not him, but on the microscopic chance it is, I want to get as much info as I can. I'm insanely desperate.
>>
>mouths
>>
>>90114779

Chowder, I watched it all the time with my daughters
>>
>>90114748
Are you going to run for mayor of Chicago or governor of Illinois?
>>
>>90114718
Apparently, that was Clarence, Mordo & Rigs, and Uncle Grandpa's cameos in "The Boredom".

Bummer, right?
>>
>>90114851
Good show but doesn't change the fact you're the c-c-combo breaker president.
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (112KB, 1212x1217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
112KB, 1212x1217px
>>90114748
What's Do you like Johnny Test
>>
>>90114688
One of the major things, really is the differentiating art styles. Live action, puppetry, animation by computer, being 3d and 2d. It is my ideal show, and like I have said before it is essentially a family show

that is not what it seems. That is why the void and the like are in the shows world.
That's why it's an Amazing world, you see.

Addressing how cartoon network found me, and the shows start, I originally did work in the mid 2000's with CN Europe, and due to my direct work with them, Daniel Lennard of Turner approvd the series.

Now, the common rumour is that it was supposed to be an adult swim show, right? Well that is not true, I have always wanted it to be on Cartoon Network from the beginning and I thank my lucky stars

they gave me the chance to do it, and I think we did a bloody good Job, and I am excited to see where the show will go without my direction.

To answer about any other shows in CN I would like to work on? I couldn't say, most of them are being produced in California, and any involvement on my side would have to be a lot like my original

work, pitches, and the like. Tonnes of great shows though, but unforunately not being locally produced.

Advice for an inspiring storyboard artist? Well this is going to sound cliche, but never give up. There might be times where you will feel that things haven't turned out quite the way you wanted them to

be, but know that these are humps in the field. You can and will overcome them. Another peice of advice, very important. Network. NETWORK.

You know what this means? Get out there and do things, make connections. You cannot get a career without networking. It's my number one advice I could give you.
>>
>>90114748
I'm not begging you to believe who I am, you can easily move on, after all, you can sure best believe I'm not going to go out of my way to convince you it's me, after the things I've said about Rachel, I'm quite content if you don't believe me, saves me trouble in my personal life.
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (17KB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
17KB, 325x488px
>>90114981
Thank you, thank you so much, and thank you and your crew, for making a great show. Unless the thread devolves into shitposting, I'll let other people talk now. Thanks again.
>>
>>90115152
No problem at all, it's good to give you some advice, even if I could be or could not be the big Ben himself. ;)
>>
>>90115045
I don't watch TV or anything so I can't comment on the show, but I do think it's really cool when creators show up here, so thank you for that.

Even if you're an imposter, the roleplay is still interesting.
>>
File: lick.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lick.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>90113117

This is just a recolored mouth from a dead island trailer
>>
>>90115274
Yes, it's also nice to chat with people who have a interest in even the show itself or just show business in general, even if I could be Ben himself, or just a fake it's still a pleasant experience.
>>
>>90115336
Yes, that's the point, we've parodied Dead rising 2 before, have you seen the Episode when Harold was Jogging while the evil turtles were causing mayhem? That was based of the same jogger that we used for a close up scene of Rachel's mouth, I'm sorry to disappoint you if you thought you exposed me for the fake that I am, "Mr. President".

Me and some of my mates are fans of the game, I'm eager for it to release soon, it's been far too long.
>>
>>90115489
Sorry I mean't to say Dead Island.
If my mistake doesn't prove that I'm not the fantastic Ben, then I don't know what will, after all it's just as likely for the President to browse this place than me, isn't it? :p

Cheers!
>>
>>90114748
Do you watch cartoons with your kids, Mr. Obama?
>>
>>90115978
See
>>90114851
>>
>>90115978
Dude not right now this Ben guy is pissing me the fuck off
>>
File: darwin.png (939KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
darwin.png
939KB, 1920x1080px
>>90113117
>>90113580
>>90113657
>>90115045
The episode is called "The News"?
>>
>>90116181
Good work! A certain Blue cutie will be dropping by to say hello! Hope you enjoy the episode!
>>
File: tnAYEl3.jpg (180KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tnAYEl3.jpg
180KB, 2560x1600px
>>90116247

Fuck you dude, how could you be Ben? Why would a producer or whatever be on a computer talking to people? I can easily claim to be someone like Barack Obama but that doesn't mean shit, you're just a fucking fake, i doubt a celebrity would even be on a website where people go to, it's fucking retarded and you need to fuck off with your shit ur not ben. i know the picture is off topic but i don't care, fuck you prove to me that ur ben because there is no way he would be on a site where people visit, thats just not possible for celebrities to be, thats why i was Barack Obama because its crazy for a celebrity to do human people things
fuck you fag
>>
>>90116181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA
>>
>>90118531
>>90116073
>>90115336
>>90114851
>>90114748

>Implying that celebrities/well known people aren't humans.

No offense anon, but you were much funnier as Obama, rather than some cry baby butthurt over someone that could by a sliver on a chance be Ben or messing around pretending to be Ben, that is if you were the Obama anon.
You need to calm the fuck down and stop being a bitch, look at this thread everyone is having a good time while you're doing your damndest to prove this Ben anon wrong by pretending to be Obama, as if to say it's as likely as an Ex-President to come on 4chan than some cartoonist in his 20s who has free time and is more pop culture savvy. You even posted your evidence to prove how he wasn't and ended up being shot down considering the fact that the show is full of references so posting the source reference ain't going to prove nothing at all, so how about you chill the fuck out and stop being a whiny faggot. I swear to god /co/ gets more fucking cancerous and autistic every fucking day.
>>
>>90113900
Pardon me for asking Mr. Ben Bocquelet Esquire-San Senpai Desu Sir, but who is Rachel? Is that someone who works on the show? Or the name of your recent murder victim?
>>
>>90115489
Oh yeah, need to say -- Nice reference to Final Fantasy VII in that last episode!
Hope to see more vidya references later on!
>>
>>90118531
Cartoon creators hang around here a lot, kiddo.
Rebecca Sugar and Ben Bocoquelet happen to be some of them.
>>
File: Rachel wilson.jpg (36KB, 363x359px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel wilson.jpg
36KB, 363x359px
>>90118942
Really? You've never heard of Rachel? She is my favorite creation on the show so far, and she's going to make a comeback thanks to my good behavior!
>>
BEN SENPAI, H-H-Hi... I'm going to trust that you're Ben. Sir, you and your team are so creative and talented and you make my day every time a new episode plays. I'm just going to say that I think you're one of the best people in animation and deserve a lot more praise for what you do. Your crew does an amazing job. The jokes are so perfectly timed. I honestly don't know how you do it. The art is also gorgeous. How do you guys afford it? Thank you so much for inspiring me and doing what you do. Gumball is a classic.
>>
>>90119207
Oh ooops, haven't seen her in ages and forgot about her! Sorry!
>>
>>90119029
Thank you very much, we put tonnes of love into that episode to make it special, it was based off of the time I played final fantasy VII, I also played Final Fantasy IX too, I considered making an episode based on IX but VII was more well known so I went with that premise.
I'm proud of the way it turned out, I'm happy you guys loved it.

Oh and believe me the video game parodies and references won't stop there!
>>
File: angry rachel.png (165KB, 467x343px) Image search: [Google]
angry rachel.png
165KB, 467x343px
>>90119209
Thank you for the fine words, thanks to flash programs it keeps the cost pretty low, and it can help us create episodes relatively quickly too, a lot of our ideas come from other forms of media, and sometimes I'll get a few ideas from my dreams too, I'd lie down with a laptop with me on notepad and paint, I'd start falling asleep with images and words coming to me, I'd wake right up and write the words down and jot down the new characters that I imagine, whom happen to mostly be background characters.
>>
>>90119453
Cool. So, Gumball is continuing without you right? Why and how long do you think it will last? I'd rather have it end under your supervision but I guess some bastards got greedy.
>>
File: Rachel_model_sheet_905.jpg (368KB, 905x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_model_sheet_905.jpg
368KB, 905x640px
>>90119275
Sadly, nobody who has been watching the gumball series hasn't either ever since the first season when she was active due to a mishap that occurred due to my fondness of the character and my Co-worker Jessica McDonald, who is a fine voice artist I might add. Ever since then she's been put on the shelf, I'd browse around online to see if people miss her, I'd notice that a few fans will ask about her and assume she was in the void, and how me and the crew disliked her, which is obviously false.

For 4 years I'd try to get Rachel back into the show, thankfully as of recent they've considered letting me put her back on, starting with her as a mention from Teri,, and soon she will slowly come back on the show as a more major character, happy days for Ben!

See these models on the image had yet to be used, and now I have a chance to put them to good use, albeit with a seasonal update with her pretty self! I'll be happy to give out her true personality, people seem to think she's bratty when it was just her in a bad mood. She's a very sweet and shy girl with confidence issues and a inferiority complex which causes her to act out in anger and ferocity
>>
>>90119577
Nothing is finalized quite yet, I'll get back to you on that whenever me and the team do get to that bridge. Even without me it won't change much at all, I assure you.
>>
Ben if this is really you I love the show
>>
>>90119327
WOOOT! Have you played FFXV? Or did the whole "Action RPG" thing turn you off from it?
>>
>>90119695
Why was Rachel removed again?

>>90119745
Well, I guess some shows never get to end.
>>
>>90119991

I think it had something to do with Ben obssesing over her or something
>>
>>90120034
Why?
>>
>>90120067

I dunno, ask him
>>
>>90119902
The action RPG deal doesn't turn me off, I like all types of games really, I have the game as a matter of fact, I just haven't got the chance to play it, it does look intimidating to play, but when I'm ready and they have all the updates for it, so I don't need to go back and play what I missed, I'll give it a shot!
>>
What about Rachel then? Why are you obsessed with her? Are you faking or are you autistic like the rest of us
>>
File: thanks_satan.png (167KB, 416x374px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_satan.png
167KB, 416x374px
>>90119745
>>
File: rachel's V-ticket.png (304KB, 654x366px) Image search: [Google]
rachel's V-ticket.png
304KB, 654x366px
>>90119991
>>90120034

It is true, my obsession led to Rachel being shelved for a good while, it caused me to do some naughty things I'm particularly not proud of, that including stalking my Co-worker Jessica McDonald, because she also lent her voice to Rachel, and other things I'm too ashamed to repeat that had something to do with Rachel, I still love Rachel very much but I've learned to keep my emotions at home, and not at work as it's very unprofessional of me.
>>
>>90120166
No way. I need some proof this is you. Post an emoji on Twitter or something. Or something even more secret. If all of this is true...

You are truly /our guy/.
>>
I was thinking of doing a storyboard for an idea of a fan episode, If I made it would you be interested in seeing it?
>>
File: Rachelrachelrachel.png (83KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Rachelrachelrachel.png
83KB, 300x168px
>>90120142
It's pretty obvious why, ha ha ha...
She's a very pretty girl and there was going to be other episodes involving her that would have fleshed her out before they cut her out of the series for a while due to my behavior which was a crying shame. It would have shown a more complex side to her.

This was her personality, she was a sweet and shy girl who wanted to please everyone and become noticed, she'd eat lunch alone, and would eagerly try to hang out with the popular kids, there would have been a follow up to "The Party" episode where it's revealed that she never had friends, and that she only told the younger kids that she had a party just to impress them, she would have told I think it was either Gumball and Darwin or just Darwin that the real reason she cried was not because the kids were ruining her party, but because of the harsh reality of her having no friends, the episode would involve Gumball and Darwin trying to help her get popular and having friends, it was going to have funny moments and other sorts that haven't been further developed due to her shelving, which I'm hoping we could get back to either this season or next season, even if I don't remain on the show she'll still have a chance of having her own episodes that were planned before.

But in essence yes, I guess I am like you guys. Ha ha ha. I'm mega autistic over Rachel, it's weird for a creator to have a crush over his own drawing yes? Ah well. That's why share my feelings here.
>>
File: two in the stink.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
two in the stink.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>90120328
I'm sorry to tell you, but I've made it clear that I'm going to keep this part of my life and my other life separate, the point of me posting here freely was over the fact that nobody would really think I was the real Ben or not, that's why I'm so open to speak my mind while claiming to be me, nobody knows for sure and it keeps me safe from any ridicule that I'd get in my personal life, that's why I pretend to not know about anything when people mention Rachel to me on Twitter, and I usually have to delete somethings from my twitter page that could link me to my /co/ life.

I hope you understand.

Cheers
>>
File: its just a prank.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
its just a prank.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>90113117
Some of you guys are alright, don’t go to new episode tomorrow.
>>
>>90120339
Of course, there are tons of fan works that I see on the net, I'd be happy to see something Gumball related, mind if you add Rachel in there for me?
Once you're finished just post it on twitter, but just pretend that We've never spoke and just approach me with something like,
"Hey Ben made this fan episode for you" and I'll say something along the lines of, oh cool thanks I'll check it out.

I want to do my best to keep my /co/ life and twitter life separate
>>
>>90120391
>>90120544
Same anon here, I respect that. We all have to be a bit weird to get into animation. If it makes you feel any better, we all have our waifus here. Don't feel too bad about it mate. Thanks for the inspiration.
>>
>>90120663
Ha ha ha! What a spiffy Ak-47 I got there.
>>
This shit is so surreal
>>
>>90120671
ok sure, might take me a while to make

a couple of weeks

also In the unlikely chance you'd be casting for a new character, is there any chance that I would be able to audition ( assuming I could send a voice reel online)
>>
>>90120687
And that's exactly why I came to this place to express myself, because of like minded fellows like yourselves.
Hell, there's even a few colleagues that have their waifus too. And we've made sexual jokes about the female characters, but when it comes to Rachel, it's just different, it's not something I simply want to fuck, but something I want to really marry, and just love, it's rather sad I know, but still, you have no idea who many pictures I make of me and Rachel together.

Thanks for your support, normally I get tonnes of people on here throwing insults at me for my Rachel posts, I do make a lot of them and I do know it can get obnoxious but, it makes me feel good to post, even in my name because if I do it anonymously it makes me feel like I'm wearing a mask, of course when people don't believe I'm not me, I feel relieved because I know they won't really think that I'm that kind of guy, because of my fear for my obsession with a blue Rainbow girl.

But honestly, you've made me feel better about myself and my obsession, thank you sir.
>>
File: rhombulus.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rhombulus.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I really want to believe the real ben is here but I'm too skeptical
>>
>>90120827
Sadly, I have no control over that department, but the creative department could probably get you in, there are new background characters that we get in there for a one time episode, so it could happen.
>>
File: 1485985654459.jpg (21KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1485985654459.jpg
21KB, 474x429px
If you're actually Ben, then post a real life picture of yourself right now.
>>
>>90120880
No worries, I understand your skepticism, personally I prefer it when someone is skeptical if it's me or not because it makes me more secure over expressing my true emotions about Rachel Wilson.

I'm just happy to let it all out as me, not as an anon but as me, even if people don't buy it is me, it just adds for a more extra security for myself.
>>
File: Ben-Bocquelet.png (343KB, 574x435px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Bocquelet.png
343KB, 574x435px
>>90120963
Here
>>
>>90120963
Sorry mate, if I were to post a picture of me holding up a sign saying that I am the anon who is posting on /co/ spilling out his guts to a fictional blue rainbow girl, it would honestly humiliate me, I'm able to claim to be me because nobody can be sure it's me and it keeps me from any shame that could be linked to me.

>>90121042
Ha. all you need now is a piece of paper and you'd be set, huh?
>>
>>90121015

Well if its the real ben. I have to ask how you got this far. As a pretty entry level student in animation i'd certainly have to ask you a few questions on the industry?

How important is my school/dimploma? How do I make it in the business? How do you even get the chance to pitch your own TV show?

I'm pretty worried about school and the future in general. I'm not really sure how I'm gonna make it in the world.
>>
it'll be simple to tell if this guy's legit. If the leaked image is real then he is in a position to leak images. If its a real leak and he's not Ben then he's some other person involved with gumball using Ben's persona to further obfuscate the situation.
>>
>>90121158
I'm going to be straight with you, you don't need a diploma to be a successful animator, I guess it can help you access things more easier, but you really don't need one at all.

I was lucky to get where I'm at now, and there were a few times where I had to make a gamble with the big wigs to get what I wanted, in the end it all worked out, you have to risk some to win tonnes.

However, this was how my success went, it won't always be the same for someone else, but what you can do is go for it, attempt it and only have a 50% chance at failure, or don't attempt it and have a 100% chance at failure.

I do wish I had better tips to tell you, but I hope this helped you or motivated you in some way.
Also, what gets me optimistic about my successes in my venues is just thinking about Rachel, I imagine my life with her and it helps me with what I got to get done and it's been pretty good for me so far, I had some setbacks but none of which that ruined me persay, but once I had my show in circulation I was set, I wish you luck mate!
>>
>>90121366

I should really practice on my own as well as taking classes. It just feels like such a large task to be able to match what people have made considering I'm not very experienced.

you guys use toonboom or something? I should probably get confortable with the offical software companies use these days before anything.
>>
>>90121468
You won't have to worry about comparing to other people, the point of making cartoons is making what you believe in, although you have to be careful with which production company you give your cartoon to, they'll try their best to mess it up and make it into their own thing, and that's where the risk comes in, you could put your foot down and take control, that can either have them stand down and give you more control, or they could let you go and you'd be forced to find another company and hope they don't do the same thing the last company did, but the risk is worth it in the end, because then you can get your vision out there and be satisfied with your show.

We use flash mainly for most characters and animation and of course some other programs with the other characters that are 3D and different from Flash drawn, obviously.

Don't be intimidated by the other shows, as you can see art style isn't a factor, Adventure time is simplistic and yet a very welcoming addition to the Modern Cartoon Network Universe.

Work at it, and you'll succeed.
>>
I'll second one of the comments in this thread: you don't need a diploma to be a successful animator. I'm going to school for animation now, but already am making good money doing it now. Most people assume that if you don't have a contract, you can't make money. There's plenty of money to be made freelancing, if you can find a good team to work with, and can create a steady stream of quality content to put into your digital portfolio.
>>
>>90121618

I thought flash was being phased out slowly? I mean nothing gets phased out instantly but I'd be a tad worried about learning it if flash already has 1 foot in the grave. But I guess the program itself doesn't matter just my personal skill.

>Work at it, and you'll succeed.

I sure hope so, I do work hard but sometimes it feels like I'm never gonna be skilled enough. Thanks for the kind words though.
>>
>>90121659

but how else will I learn the skills necessary? How did you learn them? Got any particularly helpful resources?

I'm not asking for hand holding I'm just not sure where to start. Google something as complicated as this seems silly.
>>
>>90120097
Nice! It's a pretty good game!
>>
>>90121916
By the looks of the trailer and gameplay vids, I'd say so, too.
>>
>>90121618
Speaking of corporate control, would a company be okay with a creator with a pitch say, copyrighting their idea/show/pilot first and then allowing the company to own the full rights animated series that could be produced?
OR
would they be okay with co-ownership of the product?
>>
If this is the real Benny, anyway;
Can you give us the title for an upcoming Gumball Season 5 or 6 episode? One we don't know.
Also, how do you feel about TV crossovers? Are you opt to do one?
>>
Rocky Horror Reference?
>>
>>90122031
It all depends on the Company you deal with, perferably say if they'd have to choose between the choices you've provided they'd want to go with the first one, and even then you'd might have to do some smoothing over. but after that then they own it all, they'll make you an offer, usually piss low, so then you'd have to try to get what you can, until they pay you and they have your cartoon and you have some money.

However if it's Co-ownership, then you everyone will have to agree with how a premise is going to be like, like a jury deciding the verdict sort of thing.
>>
>>90122120
Sorry, can't do that, it's policy that we keep on the hush hush about ANYTHING that isn't even officially announced yet, even a title.

Now when you say Crossovers, what exactly do you mean?
>>
>>90122141
We haven't done that yet?
>>
>>90122210

not him but I'd be curious about CN cross overs. They did one with uncle grandpa and steven universe if you recall. What cartoon network property thats currently airing would work for a crossover best?
>>
>>90122259
i really really wish this is real
>>
>>9012221
>Now when you say Crossovers, what exactly do you mean?

An entire episode dedicated to the Gumball cast interacting with characters from another franchise. Not like The Copycats which was a parody of Miracle Star, or the Clarence/Regular Show/Uncle Grandpa appearances in The Boredom.
>>
>>90122318
I meant to reply to >>90122210
Sorry.
>>
>>90122264
To be honest all of them, CN has this shared system where all the shows are in the same world save for Teen Titans Go due to it being a D.C Universe show. Every show's cast member is linked to each show, which is why they always had the same feel, at least to us. In fact they're only called Crossovers in terms of show

Here is a list of shows that are compatible with eachother

Adventure Time
Regular Show
Steven Universe
Clarence
We Bare Bears
Uncle Grandpa
And of course Gumball

Those are all compatible, we have really no plans for doing so, but that doesn't mean we won't do it.

By the by, ever played Grim Fandango, that's something I'd be happy to link to our line up, as it also gives off the same current CN feel our shows have.
>>
>>90122413
More on Grim Fandango, We'd love to have a Manny Calavera Character in the show. The Game meshes very will with the world of Gumball, and we have to also pay homage to Grim Fandango.
>>
>>90113117
Draw Cat-mom.
>>
>>90122819
I much prefer to Draw Rachel, but I could give it a go, normally there are a few different artists that Draw Nicole Watterson.
>>
>>90122317
It is real. The sneak peak picture is real.
>>
>>90123044
It's a close up of Rachel's mouth, she's preparing for something which I won't reveal, you'll have to see the episode to see.
>>
>>90123144
sounds like fun
>>
What are your thoughts on the fact that the greatest era of cartoons in history (2010-now) is basically over and done with? How long until we see something like it again?
>>
>>90124701
Its just decent, dude
>>
Ask me anything.
>>
File: for rachels eyes only.jpg (3MB, 2846x1913px) Image search: [Google]
for rachels eyes only.jpg
3MB, 2846x1913px
>Ben Bocquelet
Get out of here, creep.
>>
>>90126210
that's quite the dedication to the imaginary
>>
Is the episode called "The Taste"?
>>
>>90122141
MICHAEL RENNIE WAS ILL THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
>>
>>90126102
Do you like little boys?
>>
>>90129168
I'm actually quite sure the Pope browses /gif/
>>
>>90126210
Yes, I take full responsibility, but that's when I was all pent up and I had enough time to release my passion on this site, I'm happy to be here to express my love of her to everyone else.
>>
>>90131182
show us some of your rachel art, ben
>>
>>90131229
Most of it will get me banned due to it being dirty.
If it weren't against the rules to post pornographic material of Rachel, I'd be happy to post them.
>>
Theres always the argument that gumball should be a down to earth slice-of-life, or that it should be free to do anything, whats your take on that argument?

(I love the show either way)
>>
>>90131299
could post them in /aco/ or /trash/
>>
>>90131348
Funny thing about that is, Gumball is a slice of everything, it's got the life part when it involves Gumball and his family's shenanigans, then it's got it's action, it's drama, it's suspense, From A to Zed.

The best part about being Free to do anything with it is that everybody gets what they want.
If it only stayed on one genre it would just be boring.
>>
>>90120858
Too pure to fug. Just hug and maybe cug.

Considering the pictures of you and Rachel you can fit really nice in this board considering, that's pretty cool. Since you're leaving the show, can we expect you to hang around more in this site as an anon?
>>
>>90131699
Yes, actually, I've been on this site since 2007.
But I will be around here quite often, and the best thing about this is, I can be at the office and at home while I'm on here, even if I happen to not leave the show, I'll still be around like always, the only difference is that now I've been revealing who I am, there are a few other artists/VAs?Writers who I know come here, they might even be the shit posters that people will torment. Ha ha!
>>
File: 5556392.jpg (86KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
5556392.jpg
86KB, 625x625px
>>90131356
>>
>>90132905
Oh my apologies, I'll actually consider posting them there soonish. I'll be using my name so you can know for sure.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.