[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's finally dead guys. Now how can they restore Hellcat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

It's finally dead guys.

Now how can they restore Hellcat to what she once was?
>>
What's Jubilee doing there?
>>
>>90110269
> Now how can they restore Hellcat to what she once was?
And what would that exactly be, OP? What was she?
>>
>>90110269
The damage is done OP. There is no going back.
>>
>>90110340
A terrible mistake.

Never should have given Patsy powers, much less try to shove her into Tigra's first, failed suit.
>>
>>90110269
Oh my god, Marvel are the WORST
>>
>>90110269
>Now how can they restore Hellcat to what she once was?

By immediatly forgetting the fuck about her.
>>
>>90110303
is Jubilee still a vampire?
>>
>>90110427
?????

It's really up to whoever's writing, you know?
One second you're from the planet of the symbiotes, the next you're a Klyntarr.
>>
>>90110269
Why is this bad? same shit as mockingbird?
>>
>>90110427
A Vampire single mother
>>
>>90110538
No.
It's just extremely OOC, panders to the Tumblr audience (not as some kind of insult, it literally panders to that audience as that was who Kate-Or-Die was aimed at), is poorly written, and had chronic bad art that tried to hide behind pretty pastel colors and soft round and inviting designs uvvu

Like for real, there's multiple issues where they didn't even finish the fucking inking. Shit's low quality.
>>
>>90110372
this
she's going Mockingbird's way and it's gonna start to act like a womanchild every single time she shows up for the years to come
not like Hellcat had any fans to begin with
>>
>>90110269
>Now how can they restore Hellcat to what she once was?

She never stopped being a D list nobody
>>
>>90110726
I mean, in a sense you're right: she never stopped being D list once she got there. In the 50's she was A-list. Shit, she was so popular they made Wendy Parker, thinking that telling the same ass stories but reversing the letters would somehow sell a whole other book.
>>
>>90110527
marvel wiki says still a vampire and that's currently her only powers.
Still depowered from m-day
>>
I'm wondering when someone will start trying to restore Black Cat back to Spider-Man's NOT Catwoman or at least to the fun cat burglar part-time hero she was
>>
>>90110565
Adoptive single mother. And are you really a single mother when you live in an educational commune? It takes a village to raise a mutant and all that.
>>
Reddit like this shit.

One comment says:

>Eh, not really. Its a hard sell to superhero comic book fans, because superhero comic book fans are essentially the lowest common denominator of the comic buying public. That isn't an insult by the way--its just a fact.
>If Hellcat was a Image book I think it'd be doing fine, but its not so here we are.

So, if you didn't like Hellcat, you're just too dumb to see its intelligence.
>>
>>90111221
>browsing reddit
There's your problem.
>>
I just wish Leth hadn't ruined Williams' artstyle via osmosis.

We went from this...
>>
File: fears.jpg (111KB, 588x899px) Image search: [Google]
fears.jpg
111KB, 588x899px
...to this.
>>
>>90111392
Looks the same 2 me m8.
>>
>>90111370
>>90111392
I think it's having a deadline caused her to cut corners as well.
>>
>>90111370
>Artist does better DC work than Marvel.
Unsurprising.
>>
>>90111392
THICC legs

>>90111392
Colorist makes a world of difference
>>
Kathryn & Stuart Immonen collab again

Matt Fraction + Chip Zdarsky like Sex Crims.

Stick her on a team of supernatural investigators.
>>
>>90112706
OP said "restore," not "giving her the kill shot."
>>
>>90110269
She's a shit literally who character nobody gave a shit about until given to a person /co/ hates
Let her go back into obscurity and /co/'s apathy closet
>>
>>90110615
It's not even that it's OOC, it's that it's Kate using the book self-insert into what she believes the MU should be and that for a superhero comic ther's no action. Patsy is consistently portrayed (inadvertantly) as a loser who can't handle a fight and has to be bailed out by her dumb friends.
>>
any Marvel character with Cat in their name is fucked right now.
>>
is this anything like Kathryn Immonen's Hellcat? That was a badass and fun series
>>
Brittney Williams is free! FREE! Thank God!
>>
>>90113133
No. Not even close.
>>
>>90111392
Part of me wants to give props for The Babadook mention.
Candyman would have been cooler, but Babadook is still pretty cool.
>>
>>90111392
Marvel didn't "ruin" anything. Like a lot of the artists that are hired from webcomics or Tumblr, most of them don't have any experience in working with a deadline or doing actual comic art. Of course you can draw well when doing pin ups or a webcomic where update timelines are merely a suggestion. There's a reason that, without fail, these types of artist tend to produce work that looks like utter garbage outside of their online portfolios.
>>
>>90110269
No idea who that is or what happened, but is that Black Cat there?
I quite like that design of hers
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.