[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thanks for seeing us off guys >of course, we care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 12

File: at.png (429KB, 852x458px)
at.png
429KB, 852x458px
>thanks for seeing us off guys
>of course, we care about you finn and jake

WAS IT THAT HARD
>>
It is for a sociopath.
>>
>>90107445

For an immortal monster who feeds on the suffering of others? Absolutely.

Marceline cares though.
>>
I don't watch the show regularly (no pun intended), but I gotta ask, why is Princess Bubblegum such a bitch to Finn and why is there such a huge lesbo tone between her and Marceline?
>>
>>90107511
They thought it would be a great idea to introduce PB and Marceline as lesbians because reasons. CN told them to fuck off with that idea and because of that writers gone apeshit and do as much "subtle" scenes as possible that don't break the rules. Everyone that isn't a bubbleline fag can see that it made those two characters worse, pretty much downgraded to simple gays that blush whenever they see each other.
>>
>>90107511
Boni was always a bitch, and she never treated Finn well, but now she doesn't even pretend to like him. As for Marcy, she has a history of being submissive to a jerk in a relationship, Boni doesn't like Finn, so she can't show him any love as not to upset her.
>>
File: 1450232348247.png (194KB, 372x447px) Image search: [Google]
1450232348247.png
194KB, 372x447px
>>90107511
Because the show is literally being written by Tumblr now.
>>
blame the jews
>>
File: 1456374616951.jpg (100KB, 840x970px) Image search: [Google]
1456374616951.jpg
100KB, 840x970px
I don't see why Finn even bothers to help the Candy Kingdom anymore because of how much of a bitch she is to him
>>
>>90110920
He probably still has a crush on PB. And then he's probably used to it. I'm sure he could find much more thankful princesses to champion for.
>>
For the last time, she was being facetious. I'm not arguing with you autists again.

Do you know what I did when I saw this scene? I laughed. Because it was funny. Because it was a joke.
>>
File: 1487306185593.gif (902KB, 418x272px) Image search: [Google]
1487306185593.gif
902KB, 418x272px
>>90113059
Yeah, exactly. Another scene when I laughed my ass off. Finn is so funny.
>>
>>90113343
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
>>
>>90107445

Wy is her hair full of ys?
>>
Slightly off topic,
does /co/ have some sort of AT episode guide? I fell out of AT once CN stopped ever playing anything except TTG all day. So around season 5.
Idk what episodes would be good to catch up with because lord knows I don't have time to watch every filler episode.
>>
File: the crew.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
the crew.png
181KB, 309x323px
No worries Finny boy, you'll get a special ribbon for your service at the end, isn't that great?
>>
>>90110920
Because Finn is heroic at heart and genuinely cares about protecting the Candy Kingdom, not a neckbeard who expects to be rewarded anytime he does something decent.
>>
>>90113957
It's tricky because AT is basically all filler. I've tried my best to compose a list of episodes you can skip either because they're not important, and/or because they're not worth watching anyway.

Season 5:
>Five More Short Graybles
>Up a Tree
>Davey
>Mystery Dungeon
>Little Dude
>Bad Little Boy
>The Great Bird Man
>A Glitch Is a Glitch
>Princess Potluck
>James Baxter the Horse
>The Suitor
>The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita
>Another Five More Short Graybles
>Candy Streets
>Wizards Only, Fools
>Jake Suit
>Love Games
>Box Prince
>Red Starved
>We Fixed a Truck
>James

Season 6:
>James II
>Sad Face
>Food Chain (guest-animated, but would still recommend)
>The Prince who wanted Everything
>Thanks For the Crabapples Giuseppe
>Princess Day
>Ghost Fly
>Everything's Jake
>Walnuts and Rain
>Friends Forever
>Chips and Ice Cream
>Water Park Prank

Season 7:
>Mama Said
>Football
>President Porpoise is Missing
>Blank Eyed Girl
>Bad Jubies
>Scamps
>Don't Look
>Beyond the Grotto
>Five Short Tables
You can get away with skipping all of these, but honestly I'd only skip President Porpoise, Scamps and Five Short Tables. Basically all of season 7 is either good/relevant later, same with season 8 so far.
>>
>>90114814
You forgot about the part where this is just a show that was made for entertainment. So if the protagonist is treated like shit, there's not much that can make him look good. Sure he can shout "I AM A HERO" and do some silly stuff but people expect him to be on the top.

If you really think that is enough to make someone heroic and just ride on that whole concept, you will see people disappointed. Unless he is going to sacrifice himself, that is an instance when it's enough. A sacrifice is the most heroic thing after all.
>>
>>90115432
>box prince
>skip
>>
>>90116085
that episode was boring as shit, if there's anything in AT worth skipping it's probably that. cut kitties alone don't carry an episode.
and it's not like you need to watch that to understand what's happening when it shows back up again in I Am a Sword
>>
>>90115432
>only watching AT for the lore
Newfag detected
>>
also does anyone have the mega for the bravest warriors episode that came out today?
>>
>>90116130
Direct that at the guy who asked the question, not me. I would recommend watching everything.
>>
>>90116130
haha yeah bro just watch all those xayaphone filler trash episodes woohoo
>>
>>90116136
Here is the Bravest Warriors MEGA
https://mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
>>
>>90107445
PB is a psycho, so regular emotions like love don't really register with her unless she is trying to manipulate people
>>
>>90109609
Why is it that no one doubts the lesbian relationship of Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Unvierse when its just as sublte as Bubbline, but whenever anyone says PBxMarceline is canon you people always post this shit
>>
>>90107511
>Lesbo
>both have only canonnly dated men
>Lesbo

Tumblr pls leave.
>>
>>90113059
You have a very strange sense of humor
>>
>>90116364
thanks anon
cant believe there isnt even a thread for it
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (64KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
64KB, 400x486px
I still ship fubblegum.

To bad the creators didn't go down this path.
>>
>>90116436

when has PB dated someone?
>>
>>90116436
They are both bi, but now the focus is on them being lesbians.
>>
>>90116698
In the first episode, she resurrected her boyfriend.

And what's up with people calling PB a bitch? She's allowed to be not a love interest to the main character. (Tho i wish they were)
>>
>>90116698
She made her own boyfriend, I don't really blame you though he hardly shows up.
>>
>>90116922
people are just hating on AT threads for fun, ignore obvious bait
>>
>>90115432
The suitor and love games seems pretty important. Especially the Suitor
>>
>>90116428
Because the writers originally shot the idea down. Why is it that if two girls are close they must be lesbians?
>>
>>90116922
>>90116967
If you watched the first episode of Islands, you would know. They could have made a dialogue between them much more friendly, yet they chose to make PB a disgusting cunt again. Plain terrible!
>>
>>90116994
Yeah a little bit for Finn development. Although that is also conveyed in other episodes.
>>
>>90117055
>PB: I want you to be really careful out there... You have to promise me. PROMISE me, that you'll come home safe. *hugs Finn*

Yeah, what a raging cunt.
(assuming you're not just trolling)
>>
>>90116922
>In the first episode, she resurrected her boyfriend.
>>90116966
>She made her own boyfriend, I don't really blame you though he hardly shows up.

i don't remember any of that but it's not surprising that PB wouldn't just make her ideal guy to date.

can't see her doing that nowadays though.
>>
>>90117026
>>90117026
>Because the writers originally shot the idea down
FIVE years ago they did, and all the writers that were against are all long gone.
The new ones embraced with Stakes.
>>
I wonder if any of AT writers go on /co/ and look at this shit. I mean it's already finished but were they taking notes before? Because this show could be improved dramatically if they listened.
>>
>>90117306
>Because this show could be improved dramatically if they listened.
LOL. Yeah I'm sure that the show would be fantastic if they listened to everyone's opinion on the internet.
>>
>>90117306
Listening to the internet is why it went to shit (they listened to tumblr)
>>
>>90117365
Not everyone's but generally speaking 4chan opinions are mostly honest. They don't have to listen to everyone but it would be better if they at least tried. Unless they were aiming to maintain the minimum of effort that is needed for this show to be watched, well then... sometimes it seems like that.
>>
>>90117306
jesse used to, but I don't think he ever took it seriously.
>show could be improved dramatically if they listened
probably not because like 60% of discussion is about fucking shipping and shitposting, any good critiques they find will be drowned out
>>
>>90117455
I dunno man, most of the suggestions I see on here are garbage.
>>
>>90117517
I keep forgetting that /co/ is filled with tumblr trash but it still has more valuable ideas than tumblr itself.

Even on Redd*t people are more aware of what is shit and what is not, although it's not much.
>>
>>90117241
Her boyfriend was Mr. Creampuff.
>>
>>90107445
She is... kind of a bitch. She is trying to be a good person, but is not natural for her. Because deep down, she wants all the power on the world.

That's why she hates things that she cant control. Like Magic. She should be the final boss.
>>
>>90118096
>She is... kind of a bitch. She is trying to be a good person, but is not natural for her.
This is a great way of describing PB. I do believe she's a good person deep down, but she definitely has a need to be in control of everything around her. She also has trouble being vulnerable emotionally, which makes her seem more cold-hearted than she really is.
>>
>Re-watching Mortal Recoil
>ends with a young PB who hugs Finn and says "Thank you hero."
>Ice King loses interest because she's young
>Everybody is celebrating
>Ominous snail to end it
Should the series have ended right there? If they wanted no cliffhanger, they could've removed the snail and I would have considered it a great ending for the show. No explicit relationships, just ends with PB finally being Finn's age and acknowledging him for his deeds.

Made me depressed remembering that they drop young PB next episode and then lead us through all of the crappy relationship drama. If anything I always shipped Finn with Marceline, but I would've been happy if they ended with implied Finn x PB, I always thought that's how it would end.
>>
>>90118698
It would've been a fine ending, but then we would've missed out on everything else, so no.
>>
>>90118911
I definitely like a lot of the things that happened after, but I feel like there was a big shift. I guess I'm just really hoping they end the show well, considering the last season is coming up. I don't even know what I'd want the ending to be at this point.
>>
>>90118698
On one hand it would have been a much cleaner way to settle things, unlike now when there's a million fucking plot threads hanging about, but I feel like that ending is just kind of boring.
Just "Happy ending Finn gets his girl close curtain?" There's not a whole lot of interest to that.

Modern AT is messy as fuck and sure as hell isn't perfect, but I think I'm glad it got to continue. If it has a satisfying final conclusion I'll be even happier.
>>
>>90107511

"Jailbreak" happened
>>
>>90107445
>we care about you finn and jake
Lying is bad anon.
>>
>>90116428
>live in the same body
>not gay of eachother
You dont know what subtle means do you?
>>
>>90115432
>skipping wizard's only, fools
>Food Chain
>The Suitor
>princess day

anon what are you tripping on
>>
>>90119161
I tried to be as ruthless as possible for the anon that asked. I liked all of those episodes.
>>
>>90119144
speak for yourself
>>
>>90119144
Gems don't have genders or sexes as such. Neither do they have sexual reproduction so they cannot even be homosexuals even though their whole race is indeed homosexual in the latin meaning of the word (same sex).
>>
>>90119370
oh shut the fuck up, they are all gay as christmas
>>
>>90116653
>>
anyone else hate that retarded bitch susan? jesus christ what a shit character
>>
>>90119393
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>90119679
I didn't like her in that solo episode where she attacked the soda factory but she was pretty alright in everything else
>>
Do you expect a banal, simple finale or something that will change the whole show on second viewing?

I really hope they won't end it with just Finn and Jake getting the title of "Hero of Ooo" and going back into their simple lives like in season 1.
>>
>>90113343
[DOUBLE PENETRATION FINN-ZONED]
>>
>>90119931
I have no idea what to expect. I think the status quo will change in some way though.
>>
>>90119931
Don't expect something mind blowing but I do want something actually interesting. If they decide to cop out and end it with a "And the adventure continues" ending where nothing really changes that'll be boring as shit.

Since the show's supposed to be based around Finn growing from a child to adult I would be really happy if the end of the show showed him experiencing some of the change adulthood brings. Something like moving out of the Treefort/Jake moving out, or at least a flash forward that gives us a glimpse of what he's doing as an adult. Something understated like that would be cool and I think would help finalize the show's themes.

If they go the usual route and just have it end with them fighting another monster or the Lich or something that could work, even if it's not the most creative concept.
>>
>>90120121
I really appreciate shows which are growing with their fanbase. I hope it will be acknowledged that people who started watching AT are different now and so should be Finn. As you said, it would be boring as shit to see it being reverted to the old days for cheap nostalgia.

Fuck, I really hope they won't leave us blueballed.
>>
>>90118307
I think her character is kind of going into a descent right now. After nearly hurting her own citizens with her jelly bean powers I think she still has to go back and reexamine self, probably at that point she'll either discover she is not as good as she likes to pretend or she will get redeemed by sacrifice or something.
Right now though she is awefully cranky.
>>
>>90120535
I've been living in fear of a shitty ending to AT for like 4 years, it's already been finalized so now there's nothing to do but wait.

Just gotta let go of worry and become one with the void, let that ending wash over you and it'll either be good or shit and life will go on.
>>
>>90120702
>I think her character is kind of going into a descent right now.
I think the opposite. She seems a lot more self aware now than she's ever been, and has been making a concerted effort to be a better person, especially in season 7. I imagine season 8/9 will continue this progression with the elemental arc.
>>
>>90120702
It could work if we had more time. We got literally 32 episodes left where only some of them are going to be devoted to PB, obviously. I don't understand why are they doing this arc now, seems kinda too late. I hope it's not about that they wanted to do more seaons but CN didn't allow them. It would feel rushed as fuck.
>>
>>90120864
> It would feel rushed as fuck.
They got 32 episodes to close everything or mostly everything out with little time for one off episodes. It'll be finished average with some downsides or a complete mess
>>
>>90119689
Not anon, but wouldn't that be /tumblr/?
>>
Okay fags, Finn wishes for Bubblegum to love him, but...

http://imgur.com/5mFRnWF
>>
>>90122612
>linking an image on an imageboard
cancer
>>
>>90122655
Try to upload an image you fucking retard
>>
>>90122655
Image uploading is currently broken.
You may now blame moot2 or any other tangentially-possible cause and/or group, like tumblr or /pol/.
Have a good day.
>>
What do you think the chances are that PB and Marceline will officially become a couple? I think it would feel pretty weird honestly. Like how would Finn react to it?
>>
>>90123119
>What do you think the chances are that PB and Marceline will officially become a couple

Very little, CN wasn't fond of it when it started, I doubt much has changed in that regard but who knows really.

>Like how would Finn react to it?

There was no build up for that, I mean Finn isn't really aware of that which is for a purpose I guess. If he were to embrace it, it would probably go this way

>so eh, you like each other a lot huh. Uhm, okay, good luck, if it makes you happy it can't be bad right Jake?

>ehhhhhhhhhhhh lets go Finn
>>
>>90123345
I like Finn's reaction. Why do you think Jake would be so discomforted?
>>
>>90123385
Well, it would be a subtle way to tell the audience that some people from AT team oppose that idea. Unless Muto doesn't allow it which may be the case aswell.
>>
>>90123489
That'd be lame. If they're gonna do it, at least do it full on.
>>
>>90123385
I assume that Jake wants to comfort Finn with how hard he got cucked.

While Finn isn't even aware of it.
>>
The problem with AT's writing is that its way too spastic. They have major things happen then change it back the next episode
>PB is now Finn's age and likes him as a BF
>NO NEVER MIND SHE'S AN ADULT AGAIN
>Finn loses his arm
>NOPE IT GROWS BACK AGAIN
>loses are again
>NOPE BACK AGAIN
>>
>>90123647
He hasn't got his arm back this time. At least not yet.
>>
>>90123593
If they could, they would have done it years ago. Although now it's done the way it can't be mistaken for anything other than lesbian shipping. I never really saw anything interesting about Bubbleline and I don't know why writers think it's good but it's going to stay, at least the way it is now.
>>
>>90116428
because su is the most Tumblr shit in existence. everything in there is trans-lesbian-quadsexual.
>>
consider_the_following.jpg

One thing that Bubbleline could have made better is the relationship between Finn and Bubblegum. Finn sees PB going lesbian and because of that he completely gives up and forgets about her. But no, 4 fucking seasons and he's still repressing his feelings about her. It's so absurdly painful. We get it, they won't get along but why can't you finish that arc already, for fucks sake.

If only writers weren't so retarded and first would have asked Cartoon Network before doing anything.
>>
>>90123987
>But no, 4 fucking seasons and he's still repressing his feelings about her.
Is he still? I thought he was over her now, or at least as much as he can be.
>>
>>90107445
Stopped watching this show because it stopped being good, what am I looking at here?
>>
>>90119370
Wether we should call them gay or not it's semantics, the unspecified genders are probably the biggest reason why CN allows them as a couple, but it's undeniable that they have a relationship as they always talk about when they appear, can't stand to be apart and have a song dedicated to that

With Bubbline it's all smelling shirts and blushing, it's in no way as defined as the relationship between Ruby and Sapphire
>>
>>90116428
garnet is a heteromorphic fusion of ruby and sapphire though.
>>
>>90116428
1)It's undeniable that Ruby and Sapphire love each other, sex or not

2)Garnet was always supposed to be a fusion, it wasn't a sudden change like Bubbline

3)Since AT's crew will never be allowed to make Marceline and PB evidently gay the ship exists in this eternal limbo of subtext that allows fans to ignore it if they don't like it or even never be aware of it in the first place
>>
>>90124098
It always comes back one way or another. Some people are saying that is because you are supposed to feel that way about your first crush but I don't know, this show sends mixed messages. At least it's obvious that she doesn't feel anything for him, that is objectively true. It won't go anywhere but I'd still like to get a satisfactory closure.
>>
File: monkeypaw.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
monkeypaw.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>90107445
You can fix it but with pic rel, what happens
>>
>>90124102
Finn about to embark on an adventure to find a human colony with Jake and Susan.
>>
File: finnpb_by_luwo-d5mnzva.png (842KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
finnpb_by_luwo-d5mnzva.png
842KB, 1000x1200px
itt deniers
>>
>>90116428
Because Sapphire and Ruby were already planned since the beginning of the series.
>>
AT went to shit long ago, if anything Bubbline is currently its only saving grace. Still doesn't make it worth watching though.
>>
>>90107445
Last episode I seen was the Farmworld Episodes. Can anyone catch me up to speed?
>>
>>90126111
You're over 100 episodes behind man, there's no quick way to catch you up. If you really want to get back into it without committing to watching everything you've missed, then you can use this rough guide I made of episodes to skip. >>90115432 (assuming you're not the same anon, in which case, sorry). I would recommend watching them all though.
>>
File: bubbline_by_dreamingoff-d9c3ans.png (314KB, 723x703px) Image search: [Google]
bubbline_by_dreamingoff-d9c3ans.png
314KB, 723x703px
>>90126084
soon.
>>
>>90116428
AH HA HA HA HA WOWEE WAY TO MISS THE POINT RETARD

Lets start shall we?

>Garnet (ruby and saphire)
>relationship shown FROM THE BEGINING OF THE SERIES
>many episodes establishing their history and relationship
>co-dependant
>made with the intent of being two people for most of her development cycle
-cannonized to the point ti had to be censored in other countries

>marvceline and Bubblegum
>established as completely seperate characters
>history was established later
>both had pre established relationships with other characters before being cannonized as gay
>initial relationship was a product of rumors and crew fan art, debunked by the studio itself initially
>One had an a brief relationship with Finn
>barely any hints leading into this coupling, no set- up at all till much later
>some odd reactions from Marceline when she though finn was coming on to her
>Finn seeing Marcy naked and her not being too bothered with it
>Both PB and Marcy having established history with dating men
>PB looking back fondly at her times with Mr.Creampuff, not something in the closet gays normally do
Basically, one was designed from the begining as an integral part of a character, while the other was established much later on by shit writers contradicting things we'd
>>
>>90116436
>Implying Tumblr wouldn't be offended by the idea of someone being attracted to fewer than 20 genders.
>>
>>90110920
PB is just like his mom, that's how it makes sense
>>
>>90119370
Didn't know Tumblr itself was one person, a person with no gender that likes to shitpost on /co/
>>
>>90126152
None of that really makes much of a difference.
You could argue it wasn't canon at the beginning until youre blue in the face, but the fact of the matter is its canon now. Get over it.
>>
File: 1465907138098.jpg (78KB, 689x735px)
1465907138098.jpg
78KB, 689x735px
>>90113343
>"friends" with two mischievous bisexual shape-shifting QTs
>will bend over backwards for them and have many times
>literally the only boy they know
>they won't even let you touch them
This is some next level kek-zoning.
>>
>>90126101
And PB and Marceline was planned during the middle of series after postive fan feedback.
Your point?
>>
>>90126152
>established as completely seperate characters
You say that like it's a bad thing. Establishing 'couples' as separate enables you to care about them as individuals first, then you are invested in watching their relationship develop. We never got to see with Ruby and Sapphire, which makes it hard to care about their relationship (I know there's The Answer, but that just glosses over it). They're very flat and one dimensional, because they're basically half a person. I know that wasn't the point of your argument, but still.
>>
>>90126550
Actually at this point Ruby and Sapphire separately have more development than Garnet.

That's really fucked up.
>>
>>90126576
But they are Garnet, so does that count? You're right though, Garnet herself has had zero development, and honestly she doesn't need much if any. She exists only to help others with their development.

The one arc I could think of that'd be interesting to see would be her trying to fill Rose's shoes as the leader of the group just after she 'died.' It'd be similar to Steven's current arc, but it could still be interesting. Plus, we don't know much about Garnet's connection to Rose at all. Same with Amethyst really.
>>
>>90126138
god that sucks, can't you just recap me on any major developments that happened? I really don't want to sit through hundreds of episodes.
>>
It's well known that AT was heavily influenced by fan feedback, and quite early on as well. How do you think the series would have progressed without this? Do you think they would have dramatically reduced romance? Would it still turn into a "coming of age" story?
>>
>>90126877
Alright, I'll give it a shot, but it's not gonna be easy.

Flame Princess dumped Finn because he manipulated her into fighting Ice King because it gave him wet dreams (no, I'm not joking). Finn went though a depressed stage for a while after the break up, but got over it.

Finn lost his demon sword, and got it replaced with a cursed grass sword that became permanently attached to his body.

Ice King temporarily reverted back to Simon after his crown lost its magic, during which time he contacted Betty in the past, who then time traveled to the present day, where she began looking for a way to return Simon to normal.

Turns out Finn's Dad (Martin) was alive. They go to find him in a citadel (prison) in space. In order to get there, they need to commit a cosmic crime. Prismo tells them that killing him would do the trick, but The Lich jumps in and kills Prismo first. Finn and Jake hop through the same portal the Lich is brought through to reach the citadel, where they find Martin. He doesn't believe Finn is his son at first. Martin attempts to escape and as Finn tries to hold on to Martin's escape pad, his grass sword envelops his whole arm as he refuses to let go. Eventually his right arm snaps off, and thanks to some magic, regenerative goop, he is left with just a flower for his right arm. The Lich is turned into a giant baby when Finn uses the goop against him.

Finn gets depressed again following his Dad's disappearance. I don't even know how to explain this, but basically a Bee falls in love with his flower arm, and her love pulls him out of his depression, which 'honeyjaculates' him a new arm. Basically he was able to feel happiness and purpose again thanks to the bee's love, and the remnants of the grass sword still within him formed a new 'Grass Arm' which has a thorn sticking out his right hand. Yeah.
>>
>>90128547
After some time travel shenanigans in order to bring Prismo back to life, Finn creates another version of himself which becomes trapped in a sword dubbed 'Finn Sword.'

PB tries to become less of a tyrant following a fight with Flame Princess when she tried to deactivate the Fire Kingdom's defenses. Also, it turns out Finn was a comet in his past life. Neat.

Martin comes back to Earth. He's still a jerk, but Finn has gotten over his anger towards him. Martin tries to tell Finn the circumstances around his birth and his birth mom but is clearly uncomfortable talking about it/can't remember. He leaves again.

Tree Trunks and Mr Pig adopt The Lich which has since been turned into a giant baby, and is now named 'Sweet P.'

Magic Man accidentally transfers his magic powers to Betty, as a result of Betty studying his mind in order to understand the mad and sad nature of wizarding. He becomes Normal Man, she becomes a wizard.

Turns out Gunter was actually an ancient monster called Orgalorg. He uses PB's rocket ship to launch himself into space to absorb the power of an incoming catalyst comet (like the one that Finn was in a past life, and the one that brought about The Lich). Finn and Jake follow him into space, but are blown away by orgalorg. Martin comes back by pure coincidence and helps Finn, but Finn insists it's because he willed it to happen. Finn then uses his grass arm to defeat orgalorg. He is then presented an opportunity by the catalyst comet to 'enter a new mode of existence' (to become a cosmic being and leave his old life behind). Finn chooses to stick with his 'meat reality.' Martin chooses to take this opportunity, leaving Finn forever.
>>
>>90128575
It's hard to talk about season 7, I'd recommend just watching it all. If you want a really quick and shitty run down on season 7:
>PB becomes less of a bitch
>Betty tampers with Ice King's crown
>Finn meets a new potential love interest in Huntress Wizard, but she rejects him (for now)
>Finn Sword gets damaged after Finn accidentally pierces it with his grass sword/arm. Part of the grass sword is absorbed by FinnSword.
>Finn apologises properly to Flame Princess. She forgives him.
>Normal Man returns to Mars to rule in Glob's stead.
>PB, Slime Princess, FP and a new character, Patience, are revealed to be the latest incarnations of the four elementals (candy, slime, fire and ice respectively). Patience is priming them for something big.

Then I'd start from Preboot/Reboot (the s7 finale).
>>
>>90126166
Implying that tumblr is ever not offended
>>
>>90128599

> PB, Slime Princess, FP and a new character, Patience, are revealed to be the latest incarnations of the four elementals (candy, slime, fire and ice respectively). Patience is priming them for something big.

Am I alone in being ~extremely~ disinterested in that subplot?
>>
>>90128990
No you aren't. If anything in this whole show was apparent that it came out their asses, the elementals take the cake.
>>
>>90128990
No, I think it's pretty boring. Sadly it's obvious that it's going to be the main plot of the season, the finale being whatever Patience has planned.
>>
>>90128990
It's barely started, so give it a chance. I will admit however that so far, I'm not that into it.
>>
>>90128599
>PB becomes less of a bitch
That's like "Hitler starts hating Jews less" — it doesn't tell me anything concrete.
>>
>>90126152
this

trashiline
>>
>>90129701
She becomes less of a control freak, more self aware, helps Finn get over his depression, becomes a better friend and more understanding ruler. If you want to see the character development, then you've got no choice but to watch it.
>>
>>90129701
You really should just watch it. It's not like the episodes are long or boring.
>>
Being a hero is its own reward. If Finn cared about being treated right, then he shouldn't be a hero. He should be a hired gun.
>>
>>90125142
I wish for Finn to end up with Marceline.

Go on. Try to corrupt my with. It's so pure that you can't.
>>
>>90131191
>Being a hero is its own reward
No, it really isn't. Especially if your heroics are quest-based, because you don't even get loot if that's the case. And most of Finn's heroics are basically errands for PB that she should use household knights for (the people who are presumably paid to work for her). Finn does it purely for good will from her, and he doesn't even get that nowadays.
>>
>>90128990
I think the elemental thing as concept is fine and Patience is a pretty fun character but in terms of the way that this arc will end with PB/FP/SP or whatever fighting Patience I couldn't care less about that aspect.

It seems so forced onto the side and out of place with everything else going on.
>>
>>90131807
>the way that this arc will end with PB/FP/SP or whatever fighting Patience I couldn't care less about that aspect.
Ah, but who can say what Patience's endgame is? Maybe they end up teaming up with her after all.
>>
>>90131844
That could be cool and it's possibilities like that which don't make me entirely disinterested in the whole thing, but it sort of seems like that's the place this plot is heading ya know?
But AT has time and time again gone in crazy directions with plots so who the hell knows what they're gonna do with this one. Let's hope they do it fucking fast though because less than 3 dozen episodes isn't all the time in the world.
>>
What did Bubs do this time?
>>
>>90132552
Finn is about to go on a long, dangerous journey and she is seeing him off. When he says thanks for seeing him off, PB says something like "Well that's my boat."
I haven't watched it in a while, but that's the gist. It's a joke, but it represents how they can't just have her be nice to Finn anymore(or something like that). People have differing opinions on the scene.
>>
>>90116130
I mean, it's not like Adventure Time is funny. It's mostly just portmanteau and screaming. There really aren't any, you know, jokes.
>>
>>90133257
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you haven't watched AT since 2010.
>>
>>90133336
I don't get this argument, you still need to drudge through the shit to get to the good stuff. But you're right, I stopped watching when Flame Princess dumped Finn and only just recently watched Preboot and onwards. Didn't notice very many jokes.
>>
>>90133596
I thought season 8 has been pretty funny so far, but humour's subjective.
>>
>>90132552
Nothing, just being herself.
>>
>>90131333
I wish that Marceline was vaporized in the sunlight, and that Finn live the rest of his life without another soulmate.
>>
File: lol.png (559KB, 865x813px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
559KB, 865x813px
Why do you fucks keep complaining about Bubblegum? She was always a cunt, why do you expect her to change? If she still hasn't changed, that means something right? Wouldn't it be easier to just accept that she was never good to begin with?
>>
>>90134860
Yes, but at least she pretended to like Finn before. And now she won't even let Marcy hang out with him.
>>
>>90136870
Marcy didn't even bother trying to talk to Finn in Islands, that's not Bonnie's fault.
>>
Jake should have fucked PB, that would be the funniest cucking of Finn yet.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.