[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone seen Saban's Pinocchio? If not let's watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 51+dFqVG9FL.jpg (39KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51+dFqVG9FL.jpg
39KB, 353x500px
Anyone seen Saban's Pinocchio? If not let's watch it now, /co/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9LrybPEktU
>>
You ever seen the uncut version of episode 5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp8IVLMqcuU
>>
>>90106264
I remember it. Series was creepy as fuck.
>it's actually an anime
I just learned about this. Not surprised though
>>
>>90106264
More like Satan's Pinocchio. That's actually what I keep reading it like.
>>
We should try to get Discotek to pick this up.

Maybe release the English dub and uncut Japanese version on seperate sets, like they did with Samurai Pizza Cats.
>>
>>90106264
I believe I saw an episode as a child. It was about Pinocchio living with some king. At first the king was kind to him and referred to him as to his son, then Pinocchio started to lie a lot or some other shit happened, but his nose started growing (and other random parts of the body, too?). I remember a scene where he was lying in bed, looking all messed up, begging the king for help, and the king turning away in disgust and saying that he's not his son. Shit was traumatizing. Was every episode like that?
>>
>>90106264
>Saban's
Fuck that asshole. He didn't make this or the Grimm's Fairy Tales cartoon.

>>90106547
Many if not most of the shows that Americans in the 80's and 90's grew up with were originally anime or cartoons that were outsourced to Japan.
>>
>>90106335
The crudeness of fairytales with the uncivilized culture of the asians makes for one scary storytelling.
>>
>>90106335

What, they cut out a little bit of axe swinging and Pinocchio almost falling in to a fire?
>>
>>90106335
>That medieval mentality.
Jesus Christ it makes me wanna commit genocide. No wonder they're called dark ages.

>Peter Pan's ending theme.
Wut.
>>
>>90107161
They cut off the entire part about the father wanting to let Pinnochio murder his son. What the fuck. I never saw that scene in the version.
>>
>>90107161
>>90107181
Are we just going to ignore the kid killing a kitten?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.