[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Sheen was gaining intelligence exponentially, wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sheen brain.png (179KB, 465x347px) Image search: [Google]
sheen brain.png
179KB, 465x347px
If Sheen was gaining intelligence exponentially, wouldn't he have reached the point where he was intelligent enough to upload is consciousness to a computer and avoid having his head explode?
>>
>>90090159

His ego also grew exponentially too, Jimbo.
>>
Uploading your brain to a computer is physically impossible. All you would do is just make a really advanced Siri, but you'll still be in your body.
>>
>>90090258
>Uploading your brain to a computer is physically impossible.

Anything is possible when your IQ is literally infinite.
>>
File: 1485656127917.jpg (51KB, 577x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485656127917.jpg
51KB, 577x500px
>>90090159
That episode scared the shit out of me
>>
>>90090373
It made me realize how lonely being a genius is
>>
>>90090159
If Sheen developed both telepathy and telekinesis, why didn't he just also tap into his psychic reserves and use that power to forcibly cancel out any potential for his head exploding?
>>
>>90090159
He was smart enough to know how to let Jimmy beat him so he could be dumb and happy again.
>>
>>90090159
isn't that the plot to Lucy
>>
>>90090159
Is it wrong that I love this episode still?
>>
>>90090159
>tfw too intelligent for comics and cartoons
>>
>>90091672
>tfw too intelligent for any form of entertainment other than single still images of pepe on image boards.
>>
What made sheen so stupid in the first place?
>>
Kanedaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: smartwojjyy.png (699KB, 959x802px) Image search: [Google]
smartwojjyy.png
699KB, 959x802px
>>90090401
>tfw to intelligent too have a gf
>>
>>90090159
Not if the mind is a property contingent on unidentified properties of the brain or other parts of the human organism that cant be replicated with more durable materials.

Its also possible that the show takes a non-materialist stance concerning the mind, and any attempt to transfer the mind is therefore, by a higher intelligence in the show, known to be impossible.
>>
>tfw to inteliggent too have brain conditions
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.