[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion thread? I just finished the X-Men Legacy story about him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: X-Men_Legacy_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (158KB, 700x1055px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Legacy_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg
158KB, 700x1055px
Legion thread? I just finished the X-Men Legacy story about him. The ending was fucking awful.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (119KB, 394x355px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
119KB, 394x355px
>>90089858
>The ending was fucking awful
>>
>>90089951
What was the point of the fucking other 23 issues if he just ends up removing himself from time and none of it ever happening
>>
I also just read this series but it's really different from the tv show. Which comics are they basing the tv show on?
>>
>>90090025
>What was the point of the fucking other 23 issues if he just ends up removing himself from time and none of it ever happening
just because it didnt happen doesnt mean it didnt matter
>>
That Cyclops/Legion fight was spectacular.

>tfw Legion could've probably solved this Inhuman/Terrigen Mist shit in the most logical way
>>
>>90090298
>Which comics are they basing the tv show on?
They aren't. They're basing it on the character and doing their own thing and their own interpretation.
>>
>>90090439
Why did it matter, then? Besides to the reader.
>>
>>90090552
Thank fucking god. Marvel comics sucks ass when it comes to dealing with OP heroes.
>>
>>90090616
It mattered to Blindfold.

You'd hate Forget-Me-Not's story in the next issue
>>
>>90090704
Yeah but who gives a fuck about Blindfold? Their romance annoyed the fuck out of me.
>>
>>90090772
>who gives a fuck about Blindfold?
I do.
>Their romance annoyed the fuck out of me
Can't say I agree, bro.
>>
>>90090772
Then piss off and go read something else.
>>
>>90090792
Is anyone else annoyed by the size of her forehead?
>>
>>90090616
If you're looking for "matters" in superhero funnybooks you're in the wrong hobby. If you really want to read what "matters" you'll end up buying every single shitty event and skipping all of the good hidden gems.
>>
>>90091664
I just dont like the "none of this ever happened" trope
>>
>>90092276
But it happened, it wasn't a dream or anything like that, the story just went full circle.
>>
>>90090633
You say while posting in a thread about a Marvel comic that did a great job dealing with an OP hero.
>>
>>90090025
The journey is the destination, anon.
>>
>>90089858
Single greatest use of "To me, my X-Men."
>>
>>90090772
While you are a faggot, I must say that the huge age gap being totally ignored was strange.

Maybe Spurrier knew someone would make him stop if they realized it was a guy at least in his mid-twenties dating a 17-year-old.
>>
>>90090025
it was about the journey you faggot
>>
>>90094650
>>90095266
technically the journey didnt happen
>>
>>90095373
I distinctly remember reading a story about Xavier's son that lasted more than 20 issues.

And if you insist on being a big baby about it, then don't forget that Ruth retaining her memories of the whole ordeal mean David didn't erase them entirely.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.