[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to all the Pymfags on /co/? Y'all have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What happened to all the Pymfags on /co/?

Y'all have been silent since the Ant-Man movie came out
>>
there's been nothing to talk about

But better to be spared SJW Marvel's wraith than have him be a nazi
>>
>>90083619
they stopped caring ever since that happened
>>
>>90083619
That's a sexy Wanda. Nice job trying to b8 people with that unrelated image. Also Pym is dead.
>>
>>90083619
didn't Pym go full Ultron?
>>
>>90083619
Honestly I'd rather have him dead than to have him continue to be ruined.
>>
>>90083619
>implying that fat nosed ghetto trashes black life matters
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-55-42.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-55-42.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>90086359

He did. Tragically they went with the "Ultron thinks he's Hank Pym" route rather than the "Hank Pym with Ultron's powers" route. Personally I'd be much more interested in a Pym who is on the outs with the Avengers still trying to do good but maybe I'm in the minority on that one.
>>
>>90083619

I was excited when Pymtron was introduced. I then returned to apathy when it turned out he was a villain. I mean really, he did literally nothing that arc. No good interactions or anything, he just came to Earth to sperg out and get BTFO so that Janet would join the team and then proceed to do nothing herself.
>>
>>90083619
We came out when pymtron showed up. But it was a dissapointing arc and there was very little to talk about...
>>
>>90087762
>>90087811
I wanted something more introspective. About maybe teaching Ultron to be good or Pym trying to come to terms with his own self loathing.

The villain avenue was fucking lame. But it was just reset to where Remender left it so it didn't matter. Thing is, who's left at Marvel that could write an interesting Pymtron?
>>
I'm fine with him being out of the picture for a while if he's spared the SJW shit.

The new Wasp is the worst thing to happen to the Pymusers since Ultimates 2.
>>
File: 2478315-avengers055.jpg (97KB, 527x779px) Image search: [Google]
2478315-avengers055.jpg
97KB, 527x779px
Best Pym costume incoming. Too bad it only lasted a handful of issues.
>>
>>90088318
That's not the science adventurer
>>
>>90087762
i was realy exited for pymtron no mattter how they planed to use him but sadly he ended wen he started: floting in space, a shame doe since i do enjoy the uncanny avengers book
>>
>>90087762
Guess I'm with you in the minority. I was hoping Ultron working with Pym and saving people while causing destruction.

Sadly they have to return to status quo with Pymtron turning the universe against the Avengers and also getting rid of Hank Pym.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.