[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the Avengers or the Justice League defeat Mot? maybe one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Mot.jpg (24KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mot.jpg
24KB, 512x480px
Could the Avengers or the Justice League defeat Mot?

maybe one of you will get the joke
>>
Nocturne Mot or Persona Mot?
>>
>>90083184
>Beast Eye
>Beast Eye
>Makakaja
>Megidolaon
Nah
>>
>>90083202
Nocturne
>>
>>90083184
Mot? is he Bon?
>>
File: adam sad.png (123KB, 331x342px) Image search: [Google]
adam sad.png
123KB, 331x342px
>>90083184
>feel like hot shit for beating Matador
>rest of the game is hard af
>>
>>90083244
More like
>Beast Eye
>Beast Eye
>Makakaja
>Makakaja
>Makakaja
>Megidolaon
>Press turn megidolaon
>>
>>90083391
Yeah, that seems more accurate. Point is, I don't think either team would stand much of a chance.
>>
They aren't bound by the turn based system so easily.
>>
>>90083184
>keeps reading that as Could the Avenger or the Justice League defeat Moot?
>>
>>90083457
Well if Thor had a chance to go first and he used lightning they may stand a chance
>>
where's the joke?
>>
>>90083602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
>>
>>90083670
I have played the game many times

I may have a different concept of joke
>>
>>90083602
In Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne the combat system is the press turn system. Both sides a certain number of turns, exploiting weaknesses give you an extra turn and fucking up loses you a turn. Mot just says fuck that and uses a spell that gives him 2 extra turns. He can and will use these extra turns to cast Beast Eye and give him even more turns. He then uses these extra turns to buff himself to ridiculous levels and cast a really powerful unblockable spell. This game has random encounters with enemies that have instant death spells.

For extra context just about every boss and enemy you fight is some form of deity level existence. Mot himself is the Semitic god of death.
>>
>>90083184
No.
>>
>>90083519
Impossible. Meme magic is the strongest magic.
>>
>>90083909
>Moot himself is the Semitic god of death
I knew he was a jew, but damn!
>>
So are we limited to the core team/EMH Avengers-wise, or do we get sub-teams and/or that stint during Infinity/Time Runs Out where Steve was just deputizing whoever?

And if it's Nocturne Mot, does that mean we can fight him under DDS rules and exploit the lack of Gun coverage with a Black Widow/Deadpool/Gwenpool frontline?
>>
>>90083292
Wow you must suck at fusing demons
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.